Hannity suggested to Trump that he should offer Hunter Biden a pardon.

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The only reason I watch Fox anymore is when Tucker Carlson comes on. As far as Hannity goes, it's bizarre why he would suggest such a thing to Trump. Hunter Biden hadn’t even—and still hasn’t been—charged with anything.

4-FEFBA60-1103-440-F-BAC9-A770-B743865-A.jpg

Sadly true. But why can't we follow all the facts and just say, examine the 500 + rice riots democrats incited under the same lights? Seem fair?

Hannity and trump talked almost everyday.

They are buddy's. They loved each other and would talk about how to sell things to the gullible right wing.

Sorry bout that,

1. If Hannity suggested that, he has fallen on the stupid sword.
2. He is a has been.
3. And also, rather sheepish rino fodder.
4. I say Hannity goes the fuck under the bus, if he ever said this.
5. If its horseshit, then nvm.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Hannity and trump used to try and figure out what bullshit they can get the republicans to buy.

They talked everyday to set talking points for right wing media.

The only reason I watch Fox anymore is when Tucker Carlson comes on. As far as Hannity goes, it's bizarre why he would suggest such a thing to Trump. Hunter Biden hadn’t even—and still hasn’t been—charged with anything.

Hunter was four years old when on a family outing, his mother was killed by an oncoming truck while she took the children out to find a Christmas tree. Hunter suffered the loss of his mother and baby sister, and he received a serious head injury. His brother who was also aboard, suffered and died of brain cancer at age 46.

Sean Hannity has a way of getting at the truth and likely was convinced that the younger Biden may have carried a head injury at age four all his life, and may have had something to do with his injurious decision-making later on in life. Head injuries early in life can cause brain damages that show up interfering with life itself later on in life.

In 1972, just as his father was elected to the senate, Hunter's mother and sister were killed in a car crash that left Beau with numerous broken bones and Hunter with a serious head injury. Hunter says his first memory upon waking up, involves his brother turning to him, and saying "I love you, I love you, I love you."

Read More: What You Don't Know About Hunter Biden - The List

Don't forget that Sean Hannity had training as a priest, and he may have realized that considering the sciences that show studies of children who suffer head injuries may have cognitive issues later on, he may have spoken as God's humble servant, touched by a family tragedy that happened in 1972 of a mother who died in a car crash with a semi she didn't notice as she was driving with her baby daughter close, and her two sons in the back seat who'd both been seriously injured and hospitalized while she and the baby were being taken to the morgue.

In or around 2012, my husband was diagnosed with dementia caused by an earlier head injury. The family story was he was beaten up by bullies in high school with a serious head injury in or around 1958-60. He didn't remember his affliction, but I remembered what his mother said that his head injury was life-threatening. His cranial downfall could have started at any time after that, but the dementia presented its earliest stage around 2006 after he retired, but we just charged his map forgetfulness to absent-mindedness that goes along with a high iq.

So I understand that Sean Hannity likely knows what the medical verdict of an early blow on the head that can adversely affect cognitive abilities that range from forgetfulness to failure to control the decision-making abilities most of us take for granted.

From John Hopkins' website:

Lifelong considerations for a child with a head injury​

The key is to promote a safe playing environment for children and to prevent head injuries from occurring. The use of seat belts when riding in the car and helmets (when worn properly) for activities, such as bicycle riding, in-line skating, and skateboarding may protect the head from sustaining severe injuries.​
Children who suffer a severe brain injury may lose part(s) of muscle, speech, vision, hearing, or taste function depending on the area of brain damage. Long- or short-term changes in personality or behavior may also occur. These children require lifelong medical and rehabilitative (physical, occupational, or speech therapy) management.​
The extent of the child's recovery depends on the type of brain injury and other medical problems that may be present. It is important to focus on maximizing the child's capabilities at home and in the community. Positive reinforcement will encourage the child to strengthen his or her self-esteem and promote independence.​
Keep in mind, Hunter Biden's brother Beau, who also received injuries in 1972, died when he was 46 of brain cancer. As little as I like the outcomes of what bad things people do in their life, sometimes we do not know there could be a physical injury suffered in childhood (or in adulthood, too, as science shows), that person may have uncontrollable issues when it comes to temptations he faces that require a healthy conscience.

And I'm with Mr. Hannity because from my years in human health study, I have a respect for those who notice health-issue propensities from accidents. This great man, Mr. Hannity, likely learned something about the human brain in his training for dealing with human frailties. Childhood brain damages are basically, a crying shame, and it's never absolutely clear when the symptoms manifest in later stages of one's life. I think Sean Hannity has done a lot to bring the truth to the attention of the American people to the extent of his television audience and public speeches he may have given. Don't forget about Sean Hannity: he has always been on the bull's eye in the past. Why would he change now? The truth is often stranger than fiction.

Last edited:
Hannity and trump used to try and figure out what bullshit they can get the republicans to buy.

They talked everyday to set talking points for right wing media.
Uh, excuse me, both men are not only truthful, they seek it as their defense, and when one is in the truth, little can chalk it up to lying. That just doesn't happen with men whose lives are focused on the truth. Unfortunately, the press has not exactly sought truth in lieu of income augmentation that comes from a, say, George Soros. 🙁

Last edited:
Sadly true. But why can't we follow all the facts and just say, examine the 500 + rice riots democrats incited under the same lights? Seem fair?
Translation: This is true, but since it debunks by dumb narrative -- I am just going to deflect as usual

Uh, excuse me, both men are not only truthful, they seek it as their defense, and when one is in the truth, little can chalk it up to lying. That just doesn't happen with men whose lives are focused on the truth. Unfortunately, the press has not exactly sought truth in lieu of income augmentation that comes from a, say, George Soros. 🙁
^^ Cult talk ^^

Hunter was four years old when on a family outing, his mother was killed by an oncoming truck while she took the children out to find a Christmas tree. Hunter suffered the loss of his mother and baby sister, and he received a serious head injury. His brother who was also aboard, suffered and died of brain cancer at age 46.

Sean Hannity has a way of getting at the truth and likely was convinced that the younger Biden may have carried a head injury at age four all his life, and may have had something to do with his injurious decision-making later on in life. Head injuries early in life can cause brain damages that show up interfering with life itself later on in life.

In 1972, just as his father was elected to the senate, Hunter's mother and sister were killed in a car crash that left Beau with numerous broken bones and Hunter with a serious head injury. Hunter says his first memory upon waking up, involves his brother turning to him, and saying "I love you, I love you, I love you."

Read More: What You Don't Know About Hunter Biden - The List

Don't forget that Sean Hannity had training as a priest, and he may have realized that considering the sciences that show studies of children who suffer head injuries may have cognitive issues later on, he may have spoken as God's humble servant, touched by a family tragedy that happened in 1972 of a mother who died in a car crash with a semi she didn't notice as she was driving with her baby daughter close, and her two sons in the back seat who'd both been seriously injured and hospitalized while she and the baby were being taken to the morgue.

In or around 2012, my husband was diagnosed with dementia caused by an earlier head injury. The family story was he was beaten up by bullies in high school with a serious head injury in or around 1958-60. He didn't remember his affliction, but I remembered what his mother said that his head injury was life-threatening. His cranial downfall could have started at any time after that, but the dementia presented its earliest stage around 2006 after he retired, but we just charged his map forgetfulness to absent-mindedness that goes along with a high iq.

So I understand that Sean Hannity likely knows what the medical verdict of an early blow on the head that can adversely affect cognitive abilities that range from forgetfulness to failure to control the decision-making abilities most of us take for granted.

From John Hopkins' website:

Lifelong considerations for a child with a head injury​

The key is to promote a safe playing environment for children and to prevent head injuries from occurring. The use of seat belts when riding in the car and helmets (when worn properly) for activities, such as bicycle riding, in-line skating, and skateboarding may protect the head from sustaining severe injuries.​
Children who suffer a severe brain injury may lose part(s) of muscle, speech, vision, hearing, or taste function depending on the area of brain damage. Long- or short-term changes in personality or behavior may also occur. These children require lifelong medical and rehabilitative (physical, occupational, or speech therapy) management.​
The extent of the child's recovery depends on the type of brain injury and other medical problems that may be present. It is important to focus on maximizing the child's capabilities at home and in the community. Positive reinforcement will encourage the child to strengthen his or her self-esteem and promote independence.​
Keep in mind, Hunter Biden's brother Beau, who also received injuries in 1972, died when he was 46 of brain cancer. As little as I like the outcomes of what bad things people do in their life, sometimes we do not know there could be a physical injury suffered in childhood (or in adulthood, too, as science shows), that person may have uncontrollable issues when it comes to temptations he faces that require a healthy conscience.

And I'm with Mr. Hannity because from my years in human health study, I have a respect for those who notice health-issue propensities from accidents. This great man, Mr. Hannity, likely learned something about the human brain in his training for dealing with human frailties. Childhood brain damages are basically, a crying shame, and it's never absolutely clear when the symptoms manifest in later stages of one's life. I think Sean Hannity has done a lot to bring the truth to the attention of the American people to the extent of his television audience and public speeches he may have given. Don't forget about Sean Hannity: he has always been on the bull's eye in the past. Why would he change now? The truth is often stranger than fiction.
Bawahahaha I swear to God it's a cult

That's all he is now....not what he used to be anymore....too sad too bad.

1655175105977.png

Why would Hunter Biden except a pardon from Donald Trump when Trump is completely incapable of proving the Hunter Biden has ever committed a crime? This assumption on the part of Fox viewers that Hunter Biden is some big-time criminal is based on a projection of the criminality of the entire Trump family.

Interesting how no one at Fox News has so much is mentioned the $2 billion that Jared Kushner got from the Saudi’s after he left office but they are all over the idea that Hunter Biden was corruptly receiving $50,000 a month for a job he was hired to do by a private company.

Maybe if they can raise enough shit about Hunter Biden amongst their viewers, nobody will notice the billions that Jared was given for his work for MBS.

Forum List

Back