What The Heck Is Wrong With Hillary???

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Hillary was seen out wearing a shower curtain the other day.....but what the heck is this bulge under her tent???

EFmhP76WwAAMmJU

Nothing just the way her dress draped when walking....but wow she has porked out. She could probably defeat Trump in a pie eating contest at least.

Hill2.jpg

In every sense of sense, she should have lost in a landslide. How does the media not report her medical condition? How is it hidden? This tells you at this level that we live in a deep state full of lies just on this issue. All of the guff Trump takes and he is the healthiest of all of the serious Prog contenders in 2016 and 2020.

Nothing just the way her dress draped when walking....but wow she has porked out. She could probably defeat Trump in a pie eating contest at least.

View attachment 281810
I counter that she's looked like this for the last 10 years at least. She has to have somebody with her to catch her if she trips. She is so unhealthy I don't think she could make it thru an entire term without ending up in a wheelchair.

View attachment 281810
I counter that she's looked like this for the last 10 years at least. She has to have somebody with her to catch her if she trips. She is so unhealthy I don't think she could make it thru an entire term without ending up in a wheelchair.

Has her stroke therapy helped her any ?

View attachment 281810

Sadly, she still believes she won the election and she booked a flight to Oslo to collect her Peace Prize.

View attachment 281810

Sadly, she still believes she won the election and she booked a flight to Oslo to collect her Peace Prize.

She is going to have to add Greta to her kill list if she thinks Nobel is giving her anything :1peleas:

View attachment 281810

Bill has enjoyed his stroke therapy :banana:

Forum List

Back