What The Democrats Did

The border situation is a hot mess.

Afghanistan is going to be in the rear view in my mind.

What’s likely going to override everything is if COVID essentially ends and the economy straightens out. Not sure if it’ll take off quickly or not at this point.
how will the econonly straighten out with Biden making the dollar worthless by spending $3.5 trillion we don't have?

But the media, the entertainers, the press, the elites, the politicians are soft ball to Biden compared to Trump. From day one Trump was eviscerated. They did their job on him. Trump has his ways but he was tough with endless attacks. AOC wept for not voting for her implied beliefs on the Iron Dome payout.
How did the media treat Biden with regards to Afghanistan?

How did the media treat Biden with regards to Afghanistan?
They treated him the way he deserved to be treated. They should try treating him the same way on the border, inflation, the deficit, crime and a hundred other issues

Wow, slow too.

The OP of course.
Afghanistan’s government collapsing is because of twenty years of failure. Biden pulling the plug was the right thing to do.

The border is a mess.

The economy is fine.

Delta variant isn’t a crisis in blue states. The fact that it’s a crisis in red states is because of their own actions. I support Biden’s response.

Afghanistan’s government collapsing is because of twenty years of failure. Biden pulling the plug was the right thing to do.

The border is a mess.

The economy is fine.

Delta variant isn’t a crisis in blue states. The fact that it’s a crisis in red states is because of their own actions. I support Biden’s response.
No one is objecting to pulling out, dumbass What they object to is the disastrous way Biden conducted it.

No one is objecting to pulling out, dumbass What they object to is the disastrous way Biden conducted it.
It was always going to be a disaster.

The Taliban was always going to take over.

There were always going to be Americans remaining in Afghanistan.

The reason no one did it before is because they were afraid of being responsible for the disaster. Fear kept us in Afghanistan more than anything else.

Probably going to be bad for the Democrats in the midterms. We’ll see. It’s over a year away. Lots can happen.
True. Gas can continue to rise, inflation can get worse, spending can go even crazier, Biden and the dims aren't done yet!!! Approval ratings can and will get even worse.

5000 Taliban and al-Qaeda.... Not just 500.

And trump had ZERO plans to get Americans, green card holders, and special Afghani who were our helpers.

AND Trump removed another 2500 troops from Afghanistan on January 15th, 5 days before Biden took over....leaving only 2500 troops there, for all of their bases....NO President has EVER made a move like that in their lame duck period without agreement and consultation with the incoming administration....

You are correct. I need to either proof read my posts better, or get a new keyboard that doesn't occasionally skip a key-press. ----- probably both

True. Gas can continue to rise, inflation can get worse, spending can go even crazier, Biden and the dims aren't done yet!!! Approval ratings can and will get even worse.
I thought you guys loved spending?

More super duper missiles!

Forum List

Back