What The Democrats Did

Afghanistan’s government collapsing is because of twenty years of failure. Biden pulling the plug was the right thing to do.

The border is a mess.

The economy is fine.

Delta variant isn’t a crisis in blue states. The fact that it’s a crisis in red states is because of their own actions. I support Biden’s response.

1) A right thing he fucked up immensely.

2) No shit, and he's making it worse.

3) In spite of.

4) It's amazing how Covid kills by crashing vehicles. The numbers and the departments making them are no more believable than a year ago.

1) A right thing he fucked up immensely.

2) No shit, and he's making it worse.

3) In spite of.

4) It's amazing how Covid kills by crashing vehicles. The numbers and the departments making them are no more believable than a year ago.
1. Anyone who says they could have done better is talking out their ass.

2. Already stated.

3. Because of. Stimulus works.

4. They’re believable for anyone who hasn’t lost their mind because of Trump worship.

no matter how much conservatives love it, the dims will ALWAYS outdo us!!!! GO DIMS!!!
At least Biden’s spending is benefiting ordinary people rather than shoveling projects to defense contractors and cutting taxes for the political elite.

At least Biden’s spending is benefiting ordinary people rather than shoveling projects to defense contractors and cutting taxes for the political elite.
LMAO....so says Biden. Of course, he also says it won't cost a thing!!!! only morons believe him!!!

It was always going to be a disaster.

The Taliban was always going to take over.

There were always going to be Americans remaining in Afghanistan.

The reason no one did it before is because they were afraid of being responsible for the disaster. Fear kept us in Afghanistan more than anything else.
Horseshit. Why do we even need a president if that's the case?

When the ACA passed, my insurance got worse.

But due to the ACA, I was able to see that my employer at the time actually cut my benefits and blamed it on the ACA. The ACA required businesses to tell their employees what they were paying for their insurance. My company went from spending $12k on my insurance to $9k.

Tell me whose fault that was?

Yours because rational Americans told you that would happen. Now go on and see what else your company had to pay because of the ACA.

Yours because rational Americans told you that would happen. Now go on and see what else your company had to pay because of the ACA.
It was a large corporation. They were self insured. The value of the policy dropped by 25%. They made record profits that year.

Big companies are smart. They know how to use scapegoats.

It was a large corporation. They were self insured. The value of the policy dropped by 25%. They made record profits that year.

Big companies are smart. They know how to use scapegoats.
Cool story but has nothing to do with my post. Go ahead and research and post what else your company had to pay due to the ACA.

It barely budged in 2017. Trump repealed the individual mandate tax. Then it went up.
it still went up and will continue as premiums become out of reach for most folks. 85% of the US was happy with their insurance when it passed for 15%, Obama got his kick back from Insurance companies and never looked back. He shit on 85% for 15%.

Forum List

Back