What The Democrats Did

no ACA no losses in insurance and disposable income. Remember ACA was ruled to be a tax
When the ACA passed, my insurance got worse.

But due to the ACA, I was able to see that my employer at the time actually cut my benefits and blamed it on the ACA. The ACA required businesses to tell their employees what they were paying for their insurance. My company went from spending $12k on my insurance to $9k.

Tell me whose fault that was?

When the ACA passed, my insurance got worse.

But due to the ACA, I was able to see that my employer at the time actually cut my benefits and blamed it on the ACA. The ACA required businesses to tell their employees what they were paying for their insurance. My company went from spending $12k on my insurance to $9k.

Tell me whose fault that was?
My employer did the same but without ACA they wouldn't have as the requirements for ACA would made them carry two policies instead of one. I went from a $1200 total out of pocket plan annually to $12,000 the first year meaning I now have an HSA that would normally be in 401k. I hate the obama's in every way for destroying my family's future

Trump released 500 battle hardened Taliban fighters.
5000 Taliban and al-Qaeda.... Not just 500.

And trump had ZERO plans to get Americans, green card holders, and special Afghani who were our helpers.

AND Trump removed another 2500 troops from Afghanistan on January 15th, 5 days before Biden took over....leaving only 2500 troops there, for all of their bases....NO President has EVER made a move like that in their lame duck period without agreement and consultation with the incoming administration....

My employer did the same but without ACA they wouldn't have as the requirements for ACA would made them carry two policies instead of one. I went from a $1200 total out of pocket plan annually to $12,000 the first year meaning I now have an HSA that would normally be in 401k. I hate the obama's in every way for destroying my family's future
What benefits did the ACA require that your policy didn’t already have?

To be clear, your company cut your benefits. Pocketed the profits. Blamed the ACA.

And you believed them?

Afghanistan won't be an election issue imo.

It will be on domestic policy.

ALSO, New republican Gerrymandering off the 2020 census, republican election law changes to curb citizenry voting, it being a midterm election, are all going against a Democratic win in 2022.

BUT, republicans stand for nothing, have no ideas or policies that move America forward for the middle class...

So, there's still a chance for democrats.

What benefits did the ACA require that your policy didn’t already have?

To be clear, your company cut your benefits. Pocketed the profits. Blamed the ACA.

And you believed them?
nope, the required the offering of 3 tiers in the beginning, that was crazy in itself. Nothing would have changed for me if not for ACA. Stop letting CNN and NBC program you

nope, the required the offering of 3 tiers in the beginning, that was crazy in itself. Nothing would have changed for me if not for ACA. Stop letting CNN and NBC program you
No, the ACA did not require three tiers (not that giving employees options is a bad thing anyway).

Your employer screwed your over and blamed someone else. You believed them. They profited.

No, the ACA did not require three tiers (not that giving employees options is a bad thing anyway).

Your employer screwed your over and blamed someone else. You believed them. They profited.
you are wrong, our company tried to take care of us with salary increases, it was not enough. ACA fucked 85% of Americans with insurance and now more are uninsured than before it passed.

The border situation is a hot mess.

Afghanistan is going to be in the rear view in my mind.

What’s likely going to override everything is if COVID essentially ends and the economy straightens out. Not sure if it’ll take off quickly or not at this point.
Hot mess? Border control?

I thought Biden was doing a swell job.

You must be watching that Fox news.

As for Covid, when Trump is in office the press says he murders them with Covid, but when people die from Covid under Biden, it's because the Trumpsters won't get vaccinated.

Understand?

We have to understand the intent of "Build Back Better."

The greatest blow the democrat party ever suffered came in 1989 when the Berlin Wall fell. All the hopes, dreams, and aspirations of the democrats fell along with the Wall. The USSR, which democrats were loyal to, came crumbling down, leaving them in disarray. If not for a certain Cocaine Queenpin and her husband, the party may have crumbled.

What Biden vows to build back, is the Soviet Union, in America. He has been overwhelmingly successful thus far. The FBI has transformed into the Cheka, the 1st Amendment is gone, Biden has declared himself beyond the authority of the courts.

The destruction of America is the point of the Biden agenda.
WINNER!

I have always said, we didn't win The Cold War. The Democrats imported it in to America.

Hot mess? Border control?

I thought Biden was doing a swell job.

You must be watching that Fox news.

As for Covid, when Trump is in office the press says he murders them with Covid, but when people die from Covid under Biden, it's because the Trumpsters won't get vaccinated.

Understand?
Trump was a bad leader during COVID. He couldn’t speak clearly. He wasn’t honest. We needed both.

As for vaccination, it’s no secret that COVID has been hitting red states very hard and not nearly as bad in blue states. It’s not a coincidence. Trump spent years building unrelenting distrust in his base, primarily for personal political reasons. This is the blowback.

Oh gee, nothing will ever convince you that Biden is doing a bad job.

Go on, go lick his boots.
I already said the border is a hot mess.

Most of the “bad job” you guys talk about is right wing media hyperventilating.

My god. These are approval ratings not seen since the last president!
But the media, the entertainers, the press, the elites, the politicians are soft ball to Biden compared to Trump. From day one Trump was eviscerated. They did their job on him. Trump has his ways but he was tough with endless attacks. AOC wept for not voting for her implied beliefs on the Iron Dome payout.

Forum List

Back