What The Democrats Did

Only Congress can do that.

Which state did Trump represent?

That was up to the GOP Congress to do - and they failed. Your hatred blinds you to reality. You focus all hate on Emanuel Goldstein, as instructed by Big Brother during your daily two-minute hate.

So essentially Trump doesn’t understand how government works since he promised to do something he had no power to do.

What a buffoon.

stupid rand paul prevented that, but Trump did cut taxes that freed up money taken away by ACA
Tax cuts paid for by future generations.

All I ask is gratitude for having my future mortgaged but damn if the older generation isn’t a bunch of salty ingrates.

One notes with interest the lack of justification for the actions of Biden's controllers offered by the Democrats' Outer Party.

Seems they have left you - and him - speechless.
I have a hard time understanding this because of how thick the conspiratorial nonsense is.

It’s like a slightly dressier version of QANON.

colfax_m
The last four years were great. Guess you didn't like UE the lowest it had been in 50 years. You didn't like jobs all across the country. I'm sure you didn't like a great economy. All that before the very convenient Chines virus.

I'd say this country was doing great with Trump at the helm before that very convenient Chines virus hit. To bad Bidung won't be doing the same.

Yeah, this was you guys "big solution"
Well done!
:rofl:
Its a solution to the deterioration of the institutions that make the country functional.

The solution is invisible. No one notices when our institutions work the way they are supposed to and have done so for the last century.

Still work to do though, not saying everything is perfect.

colfax_m
The last four years were great. Guess you didn't like UE the lowest it had been in 50 years. You didn't like jobs all across the country. I'm sure you didn't like a great economy. All that before the very convenient Chines virus.

I'd say this country was doing great with Trump at the helm before that very convenient Chines virus hit. To bad Bidung won't be doing the same.
If Trump had managed COVID like an adult and not like a reality TV host, he’d still be president.

Presidencies are all about how they respond to crisis. Trump failed.

Wasn’t that supposed to happen already?

Or wasn’t Trump going to be reinstated?

I can never keep up with the prognostications.
Trump "reinstated" is, of course, a fantasy of its own.

Kamala installed, liability though she is, is a likely event in light of Biden's continuing deterioration, unless they find some way to remove her as well while retaining the office.

Trump "reinstated" is, of course, a fantasy of its own.

Kamala installed, liability though she is, is a likely event in light of Biden's continuing deterioration, unless they find some way to remove her as well while retaining the office.
Installed is a pretty weird way to describe the constitutional process for succession.

I guess you need to make it sound scary.

Forum List

Back