What the Democrat Party Thinks of White People.

Democrat leaders say things like "it's their job to tell white people to shut their mouths" and all the Democrats clap and cheer when they hear it.

I don't know which Democrats is worse...

Democrats who spout racist rhetoric...
Or
Democrats who clap and cheer when they hear racist rhetoric...

Since you mentioned it...

Yes, the stupider the message, the bigger the applause.

See all the dems in Charlottesville with thier torches and chanting "they will not replace us"
Black people everywhere in the parade
I hate those uppity nixxers don't you?
You tube is notorious for Russians, please don't tell me you spend your double wide Medicare days looking through info wars?
Ever tried education?

Dude, the bug torch march was from the incel conservatives for trump.

Playing the race card much?

I mean we don't have ENOUGH racial animus right?

Fucking Trumpers and Russian trolls

I am pointing out how they are playing the fuck whites card.

Further, even if I was playing race card, they play that card constantly. Are you afraid of meeting your own match?
Democrat leaders say things like "it's their job to tell white people to shut their mouths" and all the Democrats clap and cheer when they hear it.

Or

See all the dems in Charlottesville with thier torches and chanting "they will not replace us"
You tube is notorious for Russians, please don't tell me you spend your double wide Medicare days looking through info wars?
Ever tried education?

Even the democrat party has abandoned the failing Russia rhetoric. It was revealed to be a huge conspiracy theory. Apparently the Russians did not even hack the DNC server.

The conspiracy theories only add to your failures.

Now find your own thread with the TDS or find racist democrat statements of your own.

An info wars (sandy hook was a gov conspiracy?) boy accusing others of conspiracies?
Hilarious
I'm just trying to get you to know the difference between an adjective and a noun.
Too much to ask?

Playing the race card much?

I mean we don't have ENOUGH racial animus right?

Fucking Trumpers and Russian trolls

I am pointing out how they are playing the fuck whites card.

Further, even if I was playing race card, they play that card constantly. Are you afraid of meeting your own match?

Or

Ever tried education?

Even the democrat party has abandoned the failing Russia rhetoric. It was revealed to be a huge conspiracy theory. Apparently the Russians did not even hack the DNC server.

The conspiracy theories only add to your failures.

Now find your own thread with the TDS or find racist democrat statements of your own.

An info wars (sandy hook was a gov conspiracy?) boy accusing others of conspiracies?
Hilarious
I'm just trying to get you to know the difference between an adjective and a noun.
Too much to ask?

Apologies I guess knees news implanted it on your brain.
Zero college I assume
Prob don't know the def of liberal and snowflake either?

44% of white voters are Democrats.

FT_18.11.07_MidtermDemographics_gender-race-education-divides.png

23 minutes of fuck whites. And the white people in the audience are so brainwashed that they agree with fucking themselves. Useful NPCs.

Also I would like to hear from Christians, which prayer is this exactly? Sounds like anti-God to me full-stop. Why are you allowing it at your churches?

Liberals are nuts.

Imagine a white person who hates white people, is so self-centered that they cannot stand people talking around them...unless they're talking to them.....and doesn't want anyone using gender-based pronouns around them (or they'll throw a fit) .

The dems are going back to their KKK days...only their target has changed....they still have plenty of rope.....

The kkk took all their rope when they immigrated to the republic party.

You still have the welcome mats out.

"Republic Party"

LOL
I love how the smallest things get under the skin of the Democrat Party

What smallest thing are you referring too?

The dems are going back to their KKK days...only their target has changed....they still have plenty of rope.....

"Republic Party"

LOL

Follow the flow of da thread

"Republic Party"

LOL

upload_2019-8-9_15-23-34.jpeg

Or

Ever tried education?

Dude, the bug torch march was from the incel conservatives for trump.

Start inventing high tech for use in American made production.

You conservatives are idiots. She is dead to rights correct. It shouldn’t be a privilege to not get shot but apparently it is. That’s reality. Suck it if you don’t like it.

And this is the part they dare say publicly. What they actually believe is far worse of course. They really hate America.

Interestingly, Biden just slipped up (again) and revealed what he really believes. The best part is how he was able to make it even more offensive with his awkward attempt to save it. Of course the CNN panel chuckled and called it a harmless gaffe. Can you imagine if Trump said this, LOL? The media frenzy would break the internet and the global satellite network simultaneously.

CNN reaction:

1554043431153-618x599.jpg

Or
They Are To Use 'Jazz Hands' Now
Clapping Triggers Anxiety

It shouldn’t be a privilege to not get shot but apparently it is.

Speak for yourself, bigot.

Whites get shot too. The "media" just doesn't see much need to report it, since it doesn't help the Democrats to do so.

You conservatives are idiots. She is dead to rights correct. It shouldn’t be a privilege to not get shot but apparently it is. That’s reality. Suck it if you don’t like it.

Be safer: don't go to DemoKKKrat run cities.

Greg

They don't hate America.
They just hate everything for which it stands.... that it's one nation....under God......invisible....with liberty for just us for all.
They hate the fact that America was founded as a Christian country.

Forum List

Back