What Streets and Bridges Should Be Renamed After President Trump?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Ya know how local and state politicians rename streets and bridges after anti-White, pro-crime "activists" to presumably make the local savages behave in a civilized manner, which never happens? What street in your town or city should be named Trump Blvd.? I mention this only because I notice in Los Angeles and probably a number of other cities, streets have been renamed after Hussaine Obama, one of the attackers of our democracy who approved and oversaw the multiple coup attempts by the Deep State. The MLK streets are helpful though because when you are on such a street, and there is at least one in cities with ghettos, you know to never park your car there if you don't want it broken into.

Ya know how local and state politicians rename streets and bridges after anti-White, pro-crime "activists" to presumably make the local savages behave in a civilized manner, which never happens? What street in your town or city should be named Trump Blvd.? I mention this only because I notice in Los Angeles and probably a number of other cities, streets have been renamed after Hussaine Obama, one of the attackers of our democracy who oversaw the multiple coup attempts by the Deep State. The MLK streets are helpful though because when you are on such a street, and there is at least one in cities with ghettos, you know to never park your car there if you don't want it broken into.
The FDR Drive along the east side of Manhattan should be renamed Trump Drive.

Ya know how local and state politicians rename streets and bridges after anti-White, pro-crime "activists" to presumably make the local savages behave in a civilized manner, which never happens? What street in your town or city should be named Trump Blvd.? I mention this only because I notice in Los Angeles and probably a number of other cities, streets have been renamed after Hussaine Obama, one of the attackers of our democracy who oversaw the multiple coup attempts by the Deep State. The MLK streets are helpful though because when you are on such a street, and there is at least one in cities with ghettos, you know to never park your car there if you don't want it broken into.

is that where the prostitutes hang out?

uh, kinda, especially in the Sutton Place area

uh, kinda, especially in the Sutton Place area

thank you, that was my guess... :D

Anything currently named Black Lives Matter should be renamed after trump.
Replace those cross-burnings with something inclusive and American, like trump.
(Interesting but not surprising that my spell checker capitalizes Black Lives Matter but not trump)

It is so bizarre the fake establishment embraces the BLM insanity, so evil, so destructive, so racist, etc., and censors free thinking Whites and the few Blacks who can think for themselves.

The Tappan Zee Bridge originally named after a local Indian tribe should be renamed from the Sfachime Mario Cuomo Bridge (Fredo and Andrew's Daddy) to The Kung Flu Bridge!

The Tappan Zee is no more.

Speaking of the Monopoly Board game, apparently the Deep State from Hussaine to Crooked Hillary to Pelosi, etc., etc., all receive Get Out of Jail Free cards courtesy of the Deep State "justice dept."!

Anything currently named Black Lives Matter should be renamed after trump.
Replace those cross-burnings with something inclusive and American, like trump.
(Interesting but not surprising that my spell checker capitalizes Black Lives Matter but not trump)
Interesting how my spell checker considers
ku klux klan.
... Black Lives Matter ... ku klux klan..
all lower case on my phone but it spells out Black Lives Matter in capitals but not ku klux klan
Not that I’m looking to celebrate the kkk but only certain racist hate groups are worthy of iPhone formality (look how iPhone spelled itself!)

I have no idea how the fake establishment managed to create the "KKK" thing which is basically a logical fallacy known as a red herring. Even my 1961 Encyclopedia Britannica does not even have an entry on the "KKK." But as a result of the fake establishment, jewish controlled public schools, and its brainwashed idiots, any mention against the ongoing White genocide means you are a a "KKK" member.

Last edited:
They named things after Bush even though he was part of the CIA and crated MK Ultra. Not to meniton part of creating wars in going to Iraq and Afghanistan.

People forget the Trump is the first Pres in atleast 40 years that has not drawn us into a war.

What happened to the anti war people on the left?

Who or what is or was Sfachime? A chief of the original Native American settlers of New York? Did he live before or after the Dutch arrived?

Our Native American friends would have fucked up the Sfachime for having a forked tongue, being a lying SOB. The term Sfachime is a name Italians use to describe low, corrupt scumbags like the Cuomos.

The Sfachime ("sperm of the devil" according to the liberal) alluded to in the New York metro area back in the day...

Last edited:
Who or what is or was Sfachime? A chief of the original Native American settlers of New York? Did he live before or after the Dutch arrived?

Our Native American friends would have fucked up the Sfachime for having a forked tongue, being a lying SOB. The term Sfachime is a name Italians use to describe low, corrupt scumbags like the Cuomos.

I bet you didn't know the Native Americans had slaves also. :)

Ya know how local and state politicians rename streets and bridges after anti-White, pro-crime "activists" to presumably make the local savages behave in a civilized manner, which never happens? What street in your town or city should be named Trump Blvd.? I mention this only because I notice in Los Angeles and probably a number of other cities, streets have been renamed after Hussaine Obama, one of the attackers of our democracy who approved and oversaw the multiple coup attempts by the Deep State. The MLK streets are helpful though because when you are on such a street, and there is at least one in cities with ghettos, you know to never park your car there if you don't want it broken into.

I work at an 18 acre facility which I won't name. There's a great deal of traffic in and out. In order to accommodate the needs of people who are there temporarily without giving them access to the secured locations, partly due to the pandemic, a number of portolets have been provided in higher traffic areas in order for people to use when necessary. I will submit a form to my company to rename the portolet closest to my location after Trump. Unfortunately, it's not gold. Sorry Donald.

Forum List

Back