What stage of political grief are you in?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm feeling gutshot as I lay paralyzed on top of the following chart. Where are you?

Missourian

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm not seeing Elation, Jubilation, Euphoria, Rapture or Nirvana...but it's one of those.

Treeshepherd

Wood Member
Reaction score
I'm in the initial stages of fret that major corporations are poised to take over the weed industry. Small-time growers have about 2 more years of profitability.

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will be really honest when I saw the results of Florida and how Ohio was going I knew Trump was going to win, so i got drunk...

Now you would think the drinking was in celebration, but it was to dull the pain that Gary Johnson would not win...

Oh, I was ecstatic to know at least Hillary was not going to win even though I had her winning!

Rustic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I will be really honest when I saw the results of Florida and how Ohio was going I knew Trump was going to win, so i got drunk...

Now you would think the drinking was in celebration, but it was to dull the pain that Gary Johnson would not win...

Oh, I was ecstatic to know at least Hillary was not going to win even though I had her winning!
Yes I have to admit I'm not much of a Trump fan, but when I saw that the Hildabeast lost then her supporters losing it. I went out the very next day celebrated by shooting a whole bunch of prairie dogs…

Fang

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately Liberals never make it past "anger".

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List