What stage of political grief are you in?

Please make it stop.

TheTwilightZoneLogo.png

It's only just begun:

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

No amount of talcum powder or Preperation H could cure the level of butt-hurt I've felt since the election. It's like I've been sexually violated, without courtesy of a reach around.

Rasmussen? Funny. That's definitely in the Twilight Zone.

Funny......you had the exact same attitude with the polls that showed Trump in the lead in the presidential race.

What polls showed Trump in the lead?

Rasmussen for one! LA times was another, and I believe the IBD polls had him ahead.

Rasmussen? Funny. That's definitely in the Twilight Zone.

Funny......you had the exact same attitude with the polls that showed Trump in the lead in the presidential race.

What polls showed Trump in the lead?

Rasmussen for one! LA times was another, and I believe the IBD polls had him ahead.
The LA Times was a classic...it scared the democrats so much that they hunted down the blacks on the polling sample and lynched them to control the poll....

Acceptance. It's all about biding my time and resources until an opportunity presents itself for seeing the lawful end of the Trump presidency. That is the way forward. There is no alternative to what's done. The man won the election, so all that remains is to allow him to self-implode.

What stage of political grief are you in?
I'm at stage 12: Laughing my ass off at all you pathetic left wing lemmings that are going through the first 7 stages because the politician you worship lost a fucking election.

LMAO and I have to agree.

These left wing loons are a hoot to watch and see in action.

Guess they will pine for Hillary for the next four to eight years and continue to show just how loony they are.

Seriously, the OP has some issues. Let it go already. It's an election and there's another one coming up in a few years.

Are you disgusted with the racist, hate-filled, misogynistic, bigot who is currently the President of the United States!? Well, so are we, and we want to help empower people to speak out against his hateful actions. Join the movement!

Check out our site here-
Eliminate Hate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Just make sure you don't become what you say you oppose.

Forum List

Back