What stage of political grief are you in?

This is what Trump has unleashed on America:

5825f4651800002a0030d736.jpg

Countless Acts Of Hate Have Been Carried Out Since Trump’s Win

Most likely done by a bitter angry Snowflake that can't handle defeat.

I won't live long enough to ever forget what NaziCons have done to Hillary.

Nazis were left wingers. Besides Hillary lost the election on her own accord. Next time Dems should pick a candidate that isn't a career criminal under FBI investigation. Oh - and calling half the country deplorables and then wondering why they didn't vote for her is really kinda dumb.

I'm feeling gutshot as I lay paralyzed on top of the following chart. Where are you?

grief1.jpg
has anyone picked abject joy yet, bliss ?
and that's just obamjevich leaving, i'm even happier about what's next.
downside is we won't have slow motion joe biden to poke, but i can live with that.

I'm feeling gutshot as I lay paralyzed on top of the following chart. Where are you?

grief1.jpg

To bad you aren't really gut shot.

That would relieve the rest of us from having to see you're biased sore loser threads.

What stage of political grief are you in?

The fact that snowflakes have to ask this question is just freakin' hilarious....!

:lmao:

An old anarchist saying is that "things must get worse before they can get better".

The silver lining in the current cloud is that in politics, for every action there's a not-always-equal reaction.

Trump and the GOP may be the last breath of the American capitalist/conservative.

I support giving Trump a chance, but all signs point to 'disaster'.

So the American people voted him in and the American people will suffer for it. I just feel sorry for all the people who voted for Clinton and all the non-American people who will suffer.

It's a funny thing...all these Trumpbots seem to think that since they voted for trump they won't feel the pain when he fucks up everything in creation.

Got new for ya....you'll be paying the price just like the rest of us.

Forum List

Back