What sort of man supports abortion?

If I were a man I would be against abortion -- to the extreme.
A man has ZERO say if a woman decides to kill his son/daughter.
His say ends when the underpants hit the floor. Deal with it.

There are plenty of safe ways to preserve "his" choice, including keeping it in his pants eh?

Well then women can just not have sex as well if they don't want to get pregnant.
Who are you to tell anyone anything. Mind you own business.

n
A
Any man who would tell the girl he got pregnant to get an abortion, did not love that girl, used that girl, and had absolutely not intention of ever marrying that girl. He is a creep, a coward, and a fraud.
And any girl/woman that goes through with an abortion when her boyfriend doesn't want her to... Is using it as a weapon and is too immature to be sexually active in the first place.
Life can be unfair, not all things are equal. Now you know.

And I know, you're mad that you don't have a womb. That would give you the same rights she has...
That's the very reason homosexual "marriage" is illogical and will never ever be equal to the marriage between a man and a woman. An anus is not the same as a uterus and a turd is not a baby. Some people are immature sexually and should not be humored by society or they will only expect more. Homosexuality is not equal with heterosexuality and fornication is not the place to begin a marriage made in heaven.

Then you're not very bright.

c49144fff30402292c73288947968186.jpg

Where's Fred, your token friend, to protect you from the scary crowd? LOL!!!

My best man at my wedding was a black man named Fred (I am white). Fred and I are still close. He always said when it came to music I had far too much soul for a white boy. LOL. We both love Earth, Wind and Fire. We would drive to school and sing. We had worked out the harmonies and sang together incredibly. I saw that EWF was playing in our city and I went to Fred all excited and said "we have to go". Fred looked at the venue and said "you can't go".

I was confused and didn't understand. I said "this is our band. We have to go" and he said. "I am sorry you can't go. I can't protect you if you go" Racism goes both ways

Ok just curious. You have established yourself strongly as a gynocentric, misandrist on this thread. Why would you bring up a past thread where you established yourself as a racist too?

Where's Fred, your token friend, to protect you from the scary crowd? LOL!!!

My best man at my wedding was a black man named Fred (I am white). Fred and I are still close. He always said when it came to music I had far too much soul for a white boy. LOL. We both love Earth, Wind and Fire. We would drive to school and sing. We had worked out the harmonies and sang together incredibly. I saw that EWF was playing in our city and I went to Fred all excited and said "we have to go". Fred looked at the venue and said "you can't go".

I was confused and didn't understand. I said "this is our band. We have to go" and he said. "I am sorry you can't go. I can't protect you if you go" Racism goes both ways

Ok just curious. You have established yourself strongly as a gynocentric, misandrist on this thread. Why would you bring up a past thread where you established yourself as a racist too?

Because it shows your true character. You lied about your daughter posting under your screen name, and your story about your black friend, Fred, who you claim said he would not be able to protect you from the racist crowd at an Earth Wind and Fire concert is beyond ridiculous. You are a fake, phony, fraud.

I'll let you get back to your fantasy world in which Earth Wind and Fire draws in scary, racist, black people, moron. LOL!

"Philippa Taylor is the Head of Public Policy at the Christian Medical Fellowship in the UK. She says, “We have to consider the possibility that perhaps women are not always making choices that they really want to make, as men absolve themselves of their responsibility in decision- making. A choice is no choice if there are not equal (supported) alternatives.”
Men Often Support Abortion More Than Women, And There’s a Reason Why

Men who support abortion typically believe they have the right to coerce women to get abortion.

Men who support abortion don't want to support their offspring.

Men who support abortion believe they have a right to sex with women who aren't in a position to raise a child.

Men who support abortion are generally great supporters of the sex industry in all it's forms.

Men who support abortion are often involved in human trafficking.

And the industry tells them that they should feel free to tell women what they "want" (abortion) even if the woman doesn't, in order to *help* her make the right decision for *her*:

"You may think it’s better to support whatever she wants, or you may not want to influence her too much. But, it’s important to tell her how you feel...."

And if you are a man and feel morally bereft because you've coerced a woman into killing her baby, get over it: "If you still think abortion is morally wrong, the solution lies in forgiveness--from yourself, from her, from God." Men and Abortion

"Many men favor abortion for their own reason...They want to be able to have sexual relations without bearing responsibility if a child results....
this has always been the chief reason why abortions occur at all. Though pro-abortion rhetoric depicts the decision to abort as a woman's declaration of independence from male control -- an assertion of her 'right to control her own body' -- the reality is usually that she has found herself both dependent on a man and under his control and feels that abortion is a last ugly option."
"The unmarried father used to be "expected to take his share of the responsibility. The decent thing to do...was to offer marriage. Now he need only ask, 'What are you going to do?' The question conveys the message: 'It's not my problem.' Or he may be more blunt, pressuring her to abort or threatening not to support the child if she goes ahead and gives birth."

America's Future -- Why Men Support Abortion "Rights" -- Week of November 3, 1996
I'm never going to have an abortion or want one. I just want a woman who wants one to be able to get one. I see why its a necessary evil. I see why it isn't murder. To me life isn't so precious.

And to take one from the GOP page when they say Clinton signed NAFTA. Yes he did. And Nixon legalized abortion. So even conservatives agree.

Forum List

Back