Why the GOP base wants Trump:

R

rdean

It's actually a couple of reasons.

First, the GOP base has been lied to for the last 40 years. Everything from the deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts would create jobs, which they didn't create to you don't need health care. Remember the last election? Ebola, refugee children and Isis will be in your back yard? We know the truth about Benghazi. The GOP base sent their kids off to Iraq for no apparent reason. Education is for snobs, Obama is from Kenya and so on.

Then he is fear mongering worse that the GOP leadership. He would create a wall. He would strip certain Americans of their citizenship. He would protect us from scary outside countries.

So now, they are believing the guy who will turn out to be the biggest liar of all.

First, the GOP base has been lied to for the last 40 years. Everything from the deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts would create jobs, which they didn't create to you don't need health care. Remember the last election? Ebola, refugee children and Isis will be in your back yard? We know the truth about Benghazi. The GOP base sent their kids off to Iraq for no apparent reason. Education is for snobs, Obama is from Kenya and so on.

Then he is fear mongering worse that the GOP leadership. He would create a wall. He would strip certain Americans of their citizenship. He would protect us from scary outside countries.

So now, they are believing the guy who will turn out to be the biggest liar of all.

Rdean?? Dads23?

Who can tell the difference?

That says a lot about our education system and news media.

The majority of us seem to be totally uneducated about government and the news is more dis-informing than anything else.

So we rally around jingoistic fanatics.

Not true Rdean. We will keep some of the ILLEGALS and deport some democrats. If I was YOU I would start looking for a shopping cart.

now if he could just figure out how to wall off liberals....

I think ebola, isis and refugee's are serious issues! What do you mean about it not being a serious problem? I do agree with you that the tax cuts on the rich have been very harmful to our society but not every issue they ran on is something to laugh about.

Rdean?? Dads23?

Dads23 has facts backing his words up! You don't like government and believe we should cut the shit out of everything...well, I and him don't agree.

Not true Rdean. We will keep some of the ILLEGALS and deport some democrats. If I was YOU I would start looking for a shopping cart.

We'd be so much better off if we kept the hard working Christian Conservative Mexicans and deported the anti-American Progressives

The majority of us seem to be totally uneducated about government and the news is more dis-informing than anything else.

Yep,,,way to many people think there's only pure capitalism or pure sociallism...They don't even care to understand that we're like Europe a social-democracy! This is also like Roman republic and Ancient Greece.

The rights understanding of government is pretty sad.

Rdean?? Dads23?

Dads23 has facts backing his words up! You don't like government and believe we should cut the shit out of everything...well, I and him don't agree.

Matty, I think someone is switching psilocybe for your shiitakes

We'd be so much better off if we kept the hard working Christian Conservative Mexicans and deported the anti-American Progressives
If we were smart truly smart as a country would accept Christians from all over the world. But as of now under Obama Christians CANNOT migrate to America. We could have taken those Christians from Mosil and Africa. But NO they have to be muslim.

Actually, it's not just Trump. Look at who is making the headlines on the right; they are all non-professional politicians.

I think what's happening is that we are sending a message to our party leaders. We don't want talk, we want action. Too many times, politicians on both sides have one objective, and that is to stay in power and keep their job. The citizens, the country, the economy, they all are at the bottom of the list.

So now we have Trump, a guy who could care less about reelection because he doesn't care about this election. He's not playing any word games just to make people happy. Trump talks like many of us when discussing politics; no political correctness. Just say it as it is.

We are sick of people who get into office and then it's business as usual. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. No Republican that I know wanted Boehner or McConnell as our party leaders, yet, they are sitting tall and pretty. Who's listening to us? We still don't want these guys.

So I hope the Republican party is getting the message now. No more professional politicians and no more business as usual. When we elect you to do something, just do it and keep your mouth shut.

Much more likely for Republicans to be using shopping carts than Democrats. Because it's Red States dependent on Blue States and we know that for a fact. The data has been published.

Much more likely for Republicans to be using shopping carts than Democrats. Because it's Red States dependent on Blue States and we know that for a fact. The data has been published.

Except for one problem: states don't get welfare--people get welfare. By far, welfare is more used by Democrats than Republicans.

Did you ever pause, and think, that you might be over-educated?

Rdean?? Dads23?

I know, it's just a never ending parade of utter stupidity.... the only thing better would be if we still had that colossus dumbfuck Truthmatters. Then we could have the triumvirate of utter stupidity.

I think ebola, isis and refugee's are serious issues! What do you mean about it not being a serious problem? I do agree with you that the tax cuts on the rich have been very harmful to our society but not every issue they ran on is something to laugh about.
Republicans ran on Ebola and the day after the last election, you couldn't find it in the news.

If we were smart truly smart as a country would accept Christians from all over the world. But as of now under Obama Christians CANNOT migrate to America. We could have taken those Christians from Mosil and Africa. But NO they have to be muslim.

Congrats, THAT has to be the dumbest fukkn thing I've read on the forum this week, and I've read a lot

3717791882_img_2540_xlarge.jpeg

Except for one problem: states don't get welfare--people get welfare. By far, welfare is more used by Democrats than Republicans.

A Bipartisan Nation of Beneficiaries

Pew Research Center finds that a majority of Americans (55%) have received government benefits from at least one of the six best-known federal entitlement programs.

The survey also finds that most Democrats (60%) and Republicans (52%) say they have benefited from a major entitlement program at some point in their lives. So have nearly equal shares of self-identifying conservatives (57%), liberals (53%) and moderates (53%).

A Bipartisan Nation of Beneficiaries

conservative-logic-yeah-its-that-bad-conservatives-politics-1367833486.jpg

Forum List

Back