What should U.S. policy be towards the Ukraine conflict?

Support the Polish Spring in Ukraine and Belarus. Everything else will be decided by itself, all dictators will fall if Poland dominates the region.

Put the pro-Polish government at the head of Ukraine, secretly kill all Banderaites, unite Poland and Ukraine, supply as much as possible with weapons and NATO assistance.

Put the pro-Polish government at the head of Ukraine, secretly kill all Banderaites, unite Poland and Ukraine, supply as much as possible with weapons and NATO assistance.
It is maybe the only statement of the poster I mostly agree with. But the Polish-Ukraine union has quite a few opponents in the both countries and in Europe.

Here is my suggestion for U.S. policy towards the Ukraine conflict:
1. Offer Russia a cease fire agreement. If they agree, we will stop further military aid to Ukraine and will oppose its membership in NATO.
2. If Russia does not agree, we will start placing nuclear missiles all along its borders with NATO countries.

What say you?
fuck em

As heartless as it may appear, I want to know what US national interests are served with our support of Ukraine? I.E., where's the gain for us? It sure looks like naked aggression on Russia's part to rebuild the old USSR, but are we the world's policeman? Are we going to step in whenever one country invades another, or pick and choose who we support and who we don't? And if so, what is our criteria?

It is maybe the only statement of the poster I mostly agree with. But the Polish-Ukraine union has quite a few opponents in the both countries and in Europe.
These are traitors to the cause of Freedom, imperialists.

The United States should not be guided by the opinion of Europe. Eurocentrists are former villains, imperialists. They were dust under the feet of the United States, and remain so.
Poland is the pillar of Freedom in Europe. It is Poland that should become the main support of the United States in Europe.

But the Polish-Ukraine union has quite a few opponents in the both countries and in Europe.
Opponents of unification with Poland in Ukraine are Moscow’s accomplices. They are no less guilty of the genocide of the Ukrainian people than Moscow. This is the former Lesser Russia, which enslaved the Lesser Poles.

These are traitors to the cause of Freedom, imperialists.

The United States should not be guided by the opinion of Europe. Eurocentrists are former villains, imperialists. They were dust under the feet of the United States, and remain so.
Poland is the pillar of Freedom in Europe. It is Poland that should become the main support of the United States in Europe.
Depends on what 'Eurocentrists' means. I am all for a united Europe. The EU and NATO are two pillars this Europe should be built on.

Opponents of unification with Poland in Ukraine are Moscow’s accomplices. They are no less guilty of the genocide of the Ukrainian people than Moscow. This is the former Lesser Russia, which enslaved the Lesser Poles.
Poland is in the EU and NATO. And I don't know how this possible union can be balanced with that.

I am all for a united Europe. The EU and NATO are two pillars this Europe should be built on.
The united of Europe is a threat to the revival of Eurocentrism. America can't support this.
NATO is a tool to contain Eurocentrism, US occupation forces to control Europe and prevent the European threat. NATO is not a European union; Europe has its own union, opposed to transatlantic control.

Poland is in the EU and NATO. And I don't know how this possible union can be balanced with that.
There is no need to balance anything. NATO is US control over Europe. Poland is a good helper for this, and Poland is also a force restraining Moscow imperialism. The revival of the missile defense project in Poland is the key to containing Moscow imperialism.

As for the EU, Poland would be better off leaving it.

This is the shameful Оld Order of slave Europe, European imperialism.
European imperialism was directed on an 'outer' space and is in the past now. The EU is a modern bloc designed to lift barriers in economic cooperation and communication between European nations.

European imperialism was directed on an 'outer' space and is in the past now. The EU is a modern bloc designed to lift barriers in economic cooperation and communication between European nations.
This is a lie of European scammers, they always play against the USA and the Monroe Doctrine.

The united of Europe is a threat to the revival of Eurocentrism. America can't support this.
NATO is a tool to contain Eurocentrism, US occupation forces to control Europe and prevent the European threat. NATO is not a European union; Europe has its own union, opposed to transatlantic control.
NATO is a common defence area. And it should remain so. The only thing that should be changed is a defence policy that should not be relied almost exclusively on the US. Europe should bear its share also.

There is no need to balance anything. NATO is US control over Europe. Poland is a good helper for this, and Poland is also a force restraining Moscow imperialism. The revival of the missile defense project in Poland is the key to containing Moscow imperialism.

As for the EU, Poland would be better off leaving it.
Yes, Poland will play more significant role in NATO policy to deter Moscow. But leaving the EU? No. Breaking the Euro-Atlantic union is a wet dream of Beijing, Moscow and other authoritarian shitholes.

NATO is a common defence area.
This is a lie from European scammers. After the destruction of Eurocentrism, Europe was under the complete control of the United States (including the complete financial control of the Bretton Woods system). Europe began to escape from US control after the arrival of the Eurocentric traitor Kennedy. First, they made their own currency system, which should have been destroyed immediately after its appearance.

Europe still has no significant military power except France. They need to be put in place.

Europe openly prevented the punishment of the Evil Axis criminals, they sabotaged the defeat of the criminals in Iraq and the arrest of Serbian terrorists.

Forum List

Back