What should Trump do with Hillary now?

Should Trump assign a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary for her crimes?

• No. It's just politics, she did nothing wrong and everyone knows that

• No. She deserves it, but the good of the country and bigger task at hand and all that

• Yes. Hold her accountable

Results are only viewable after voting.
I believe he's supposed to lock her up, no? How and when do you think this will occur exactly?
Still pretending huh?

Isn't that what you all were crying for? Did he not pretend he could?
Still deflecting huh?

Yeah, you are, you have no other path. Have a nice day, focus on growing up perhaps, or not.
5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

View attachment 97620

Hon, I didn't vote for either one of these crooks, this one's on you, enjoy it.

She's toast. He should save his energy and power for things that may actually make a difference. But, if his past is a guide, he will squander his 100 days on grudges.

He'll certainly spend too much time on grudges, but your statement that's all he'll do shows you're still more driven by your hatred than his actual actions
I didn't say that's all he'd try to do. I said if he wastes his time on grudges that's all he'll accomplish. The potus does NOT control the legislative agenda. The GOP controls congress, so Trump can use his office to persuade his majorities to draft legislation that will accomplish certain objectives. His objectives that he sated in his speeches are not consistent with his website, but that doesn't really matter .... assuming his real objectives are what he said in his speeches.

I believe he's supposed to lock her up, no? How and when do you think this will occur exactly?
Still pretending huh?

Still deflecting huh?

Yeah, you are, you have no other path. Have a nice day, focus on growing up perhaps, or not.
5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

View attachment 97620

I guess Fenton is good with political corruption in jolly old England. We need to stop putting up with it here. It could be one of the greatest acts of Trump's presidency.

Second up is Supreme Court nominees. The last and best argument for electing Republicans. I stopped believing after John Roberts in terms of it being an argument for voting for Republicans, but I hope Trump meant it regarding Constitutional Conservatives

She's toast. He should save his energy and power for things that may actually make a difference. But, if his past is a guide, he will squander his 100 days on grudges.

He'll certainly spend too much time on grudges, but your statement that's all he'll do shows you're still more driven by your hatred than his actual actions
I didn't say that's all he'd try to do. I said if he wastes his time on grudges that's all he'll accomplish. The potus does NOT control the legislative agenda. The GOP controls congress, so Trump can use his office to persuade his majorities to draft legislation that will accomplish certain objectives. His objectives that he sated in his speeches are not consistent with his website, but that doesn't really matter .... assuming his real objectives are what he said in his speeches.

OK, if you say when you said "he will squander his 100 days on grudges" you misspoke that's fine, but it is what you said

We're beyond the election banter now. Should Trump follow through and appoint a special prosecutor?

I think he should. All the liberals and a lot of Repbulicans will say he should move on "for the good of the country" and to focus on the job he has in front of him.

I disagree. The parties have a silent agreement to not hold the last administration and their cronies accountable, and the next doesn't hold you accountable, and the next don't hold them accountable.

All that does is create an endless situation where none of them are afraid to keep being corrupt. I'd love Trump to end that cycle and go after them for their crimes. We need more accountability, not less
Invite her to his next wedding.....Melania is getting a bit long in the tooth.

OK, if you say when you said "he will squander his 100 days on grudges" you misspoke that's fine, but it is what you said
I said if his past is a guide he'll squander his 100 days on grudges. We'll see.

Still pretending huh?

Still deflecting huh?

View attachment 97620

Hon, I didn't vote for either one of these crooks, this one's on you, enjoy it.

You know being a foreigner doesn't prevent you from voting. All you have to do is fly to Mexico, walk across the border, look up the name of someone in a nursing home not likely to vote and say you're them since we prohibit checking ID.

Just for a kick you should pretend to be Amanda Florence Jackson. Anyone would be afraid to ask after the PC transsexual campaign.

The Chinese just have to wait for us to collapse on our own at this point

We're beyond the election banter now. Should Trump follow through and appoint a special prosecutor?

I think he should. All the liberals and a lot of Repbulicans will say he should move on "for the good of the country" and to focus on the job he has in front of him.

I disagree. The parties have a silent agreement to not hold the last administration and their cronies accountable, and the next doesn't hold you accountable, and the next don't hold them accountable.

All that does is create an endless situation where none of them are afraid to keep being corrupt. I'd love Trump to end that cycle and go after them for their crimes. We need more accountability, not less
Show us your beauty queen. What's he look like?

I said if his past is a guide he'll squander his 100 days on grudges. We'll see.

So are you back to he'll do nothing else again or do you just not know what it means to "squander" the 100 days?

Trump should act and perform like a POTUS and not a third world dictator ...

Apparently you missed his acceptance speech. Nothing third world or dictatorish about it.

Suck it up. Hillary lost. Trump won. You can go back to your basement now. LOL

Just let her walk away into obscurity. The Clinton Foundation Slush Fund will most likely collapse. I've already heard that the ISIS-supporting Saudi regime wants their money back.

Interesting point

If Trump crosses that line of politically motivated prosecution.......what will happen when it is his turn to leave?

Do nothing with her and pardon her if needed. The country doesn't need divisive witch hunts. I didn't like it when liberals wanted Obama to go after President Bush and I don't want Trump going after anybody.
Everyone that works for the government knows, and are repertedly trained, on how to treat classified materal. We were repeatedly reminded,you fail to follow the regulations and you will be punished. Nobody is above the law. Let the courts decide the proper punishment.

Just let her walk away into obscurity. The Clinton Foundation Slush Fund will most likely collapse. I've already heard that the ISIS-supporting Saudi regime wants their money back.

That would be an interesting precedent. Refundable bribes. I guess even they know they can't go to Trump and expect he's going to honor the bribe they already paid his predecessor ...

As for your acceptance administrations continue down the path of excusing the crimes of their predecessors so the next administration excuses their crimes, that's the sort of thing why we have so much corruption in DC. You need to know your actions will be examined, not that they won't

Let the FBI finish its investigation of the Clinton Foundation. She's not running for POTUS anymore in fact she's nothing but a regular citizen now. Lets see where it goes.

Should be interesting to say the least and who knows. Hillary and Bill might land in jail. LOL

Do nothing with her and pardon her if needed. The country doesn't need divisive witch hunts. I didn't like it when liberals wanted Obama to go after President Bush and I don't want Trump going after anybody.
Everyone that works for the government knows, and are repertedly trained, on how to treat classified materal. We were repeatedly reminded,you fail to follow the regulations and you will be punished. Nobody is above the law. Let the courts decide the proper punishment.

Agreed. I've spent my career overwhelmingly in commercial management and management consulting. I've done two government consulting projects in my entire career. And I know more about record keeping and sensitive material than Hillary claims to know. It's ridiculou

Forum List

Back