What should Trump do with Hillary now?

Should Trump assign a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary for her crimes?

• No. It's just politics, she did nothing wrong and everyone knows that

• No. She deserves it, but the good of the country and bigger task at hand and all that

• Yes. Hold her accountable

Results are only viewable after voting.
She's toast. He should save his energy and power for things that may actually make a difference. But, if his past is a guide, he will squander his 100 days on grudges.

He'll certainly spend too much time on grudges, but your statement that's all he'll do shows you're still more driven by your hatred than his actual actions

Do nothing with her and pardon her if needed. The country doesn't need divisive witch hunts. I didn't like it when liberals wanted Obama to go after President Bush and I don't want Trump going after anybody.
Pardon a treasonous witch? I don't think do. Obastard needs to pay as well.

Do nothing with her and pardon her if needed. The country doesn't need divisive witch hunts. I didn't like it when liberals wanted Obama to go after President Bush and I don't want Trump going after anybody.

This is why you people can't govern.

Yes, the Clinton foundation should be investigated for influence peddling.

the Clinton machine needs to be dismantled. What we saw via wikileaks was systemic corruption from the bottom to the top of the DNC, all centered around keeping her in power. that sort of ongoing and massive machine is why I think term limits are a good idea as well, as it is the perfect example of what happens when these people get too big.

If Trump was not just talking shit, or even if he was, the Clinton foundation, and her actions and those of the rest of those involved should be investigated, as that seems like a pretty clear place to start 'draining the swamp'

Last edited:
Actually......he should just get out of the way of the FBI and let them do their job......and if obama minions in the Department of Justice get in their way....have Attorney General Rudy Guilliaini or Trey Gowdy fire them, and put in a real prosecutor...........

The clinton foundation is a hive of scum and villainy and if you don't want other morons trying to imitate it...you have to punish the clintons......

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I believe he's supposed to lock her up, no? How and when do you think this will occur exactly?

I don't know if you think you're funny or you're just a liar, but he said he'd appoint a special prosecutor, he never said he'd "lock her up." So no

I believe he's supposed to lock her up, no? How and when do you think this will occur exactly?
When justice says so....

So then he can't do anything about it, can he.
Name the special prosecutor.....

So he can't just lock her up, can he.
No stupid he can't. In order to legally lock up someone they have to be accused of a crime based on evidence. Arraigned, brought to trial, and if found guilty sentenced.

Now get over your self.

All of those reporters exposed in wikileaks as taking sides in the election....and not being the journalists they were supposed to be...should be kept out of the White House briefings...let he news agencies put in actual journalists....

I don't know if you think you're funny or you're just a liar, but he said he'd appoint a special prosecutor, he never said he'd "lock her up." So no

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, we all heard the chants, the world did.

This is why you people can't govern.
Deflecting still I see. I'm not governing anything other than my opinion. If you don't like you know what you can do loser.

Still pretending huh?

Isn't that what you all were crying for? Did he not pretend he could?
Still deflecting huh?

Yeah, you are, you have no other path. Have a nice day, focus on growing up perhaps, or not.
5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

crow.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Yes, the Clinton foundation should be investigated for influence pedaling.

the Clinton machine needs to be dismantled. What we saw via wikileaks was systemic corruption from the bottom to the top of the DNC, all centered around keeping her in power. that sort of ongoing and massive machine is why I think term limits are a good idea as well, as it is the perfect example of what happens when these people get too big.

If Trump was not just talking shit, or even if he was, the Clinton foundation, and her actions and those of the rest of those involved should be investigated, as that seems like a pretty clear place to start 'draining the swamp'

Yes, she should totally be investigated for pay to play. We should have a long line of people she met with for $$$ and give them immunity to say they paid to meet with her because they weren't getting on her schedule without it. That and her server both should land her in jail a long time.

Again, I'm for both parties doing this. They don't do it now for their own selfish interest, not the good of the country. It's a scheme they both get away with their corruption.

When Democrats take over, I say investigate the Republicans and hold them accountable for crimes they commit. Ironically the American people circle the wagons around corrupt criminals when we are the victims. It has to stop

Forum List

Back