HILLARY SUPPORTERS ONLY HAVE THEMSELVES TO BLAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
You could have helped nominate an honest man that has spent his entire career fighting for the people. He would have TROUNCED Donald in the election and then he would have went on to do great things for our country. Instead you nominated a corrupt witch that would have lost to a cardboard cutout. Pat yourselves on the backs you fucking idiots.

Whine much you sore loser blowhard libtard?

Wake up and smell the roses. America was mad as hell and decided not to take it anymore. It was a sea change for the American voting public - the taxed will no longer support the welfare base of the rat party.

America has been taken back. This is only the beginning.

I enjoyed reading the posts from the left wing totalitarians on this site when they smugly ridiculed us for picking Trump as the nominee.....and to them I say..."How could you pick a woman with a 30 year history of crime and corruption.....?"

14991967_581270115402325_8464797662049390689_n.jpg

• Banned
Whine much you sore loser blowhard libtard?

Wake up and smell the roses. America was mad as hell and decided not to take it anymore. It was a sea change for the American voting public - the taxed will no longer support the welfare base of the rat party.

America has been taken back. This is only the beginning.

I voted for Donald nitwit, but only because Hillary would have been worse. I'll take a clueless buffoon over a conniving snake any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back