What should Trump do with Hillary now?

Should Trump assign a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary for her crimes?

• No. It's just politics, she did nothing wrong and everyone knows that

• No. She deserves it, but the good of the country and bigger task at hand and all that

• Yes. Hold her accountable

Results are only viewable after voting.

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
We're beyond the election banter now. Should Trump follow through and appoint a special prosecutor?

I think he should. All the liberals and a lot of Repbulicans will say he should move on "for the good of the country" and to focus on the job he has in front of him.

I disagree. The parties have a silent agreement to not hold the last administration and their cronies accountable, and the next doesn't hold you accountable, and the next don't hold them accountable.

All that does is create an endless situation where none of them are afraid to keep being corrupt. I'd love Trump to end that cycle and go after them for their crimes. We need more accountability, not less

Don't forget bath house barry. He's neck deep in treason as well.

Trump should act and perform like a POTUS and not a third world dictator ...

Yes, but remains to be seen whether he has to. FBI might deliver her to Trump's DOJ and I think we all know how that's going to end.

By the way, corruption goes unpunished in 3rd world dictatorships.

Trump should act and perform like a POTUS and not a third world dictator ...
Punishing criminals is not the act of a dictator. It is an act of someone who supports rule of law. Something you and your kind are clueless about.

I believe he's supposed to lock her up, no? How and when do you think this will occur exactly?

She's toast. He should save his energy and power for things that may actually make a difference. But, if his past is a guide, he will squander his 100 days on grudges.
Another liberal "prediction". LOL!

Do nothing with her and pardon her if needed. The country doesn't need divisive witch hunts. I didn't like it when liberals wanted Obama to go after President Bush and I don't want Trump going after anybody.

Forum List

Back