What Say You, Biden Fans?

Washington Examiner

Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
right041.png

RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate the Washington Examiner Right Biased based on editorial positions that almost exclusively favor the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks.
Washington Examiner - Media Bias/Fact Check
So what? They are an unnamed source. What do sources you trust say about what this leaker is claiming?

By the way your "Media Bias" report was completed by D. Van Zandt, one of the top 9 Fakest Fake-News Checkers.

“Trust us,” they say.

“We’ll help you navigate Facebook and filter out the fake news stories,” they promise.

But just who are these self-appointed gatekeepers who claim to be the ultimate arbiters of what is or is not “fake news”?
  • A gamer.
  • A leftist, Trump-hating, feminist professor who specializes in “fat studies.”
  • A sex-and-fetish blogger.
  • A health-industry worker.
  • Organizations with billionaire Democratic Party activists and donors.
  • And another guy who went to extreme lengths to conceal his identity.
Most of the self-appointed “fact-checker” sites had one thing in common: President Trump – and the news sites that dare to give him a fair shake – are overwhelmingly their favorite targets.

The websites often show an obvious bias against conservative-leaning outlets. And many fail to include clear explanations of the criteria they use for determining whether a news site is legitimate. Other “experts” offer little or no biographical information establishing their qualifications for making judgments about journalism quality.

2. Media Bias Fact Check

MediaBIasFactCheck.com describes itself as “the most comprehensive media bias resource in the Internet.” The site is owned by Dave Van Zandt from North Carolina, who offers no biographical information about himself aside from the following: “Dave has been freelancing for 25+ years for a variety of print and web mediums (sic), with a focus on media bias and the role of media in politics. Dave is a registered Non-Affiliated voter who values evidence based reporting” and, “Dave Van Zandt obtained a Communications Degree before pursuing a higher degree in the sciences. Dave currently works full time in the health care industry. Dave has spent more than 20 years as an arm chair researcher on media bias and its role in political influence.”

I was unable to locate a single article with Van Zandt’s byline. Ironically, the “fact checker” fails to establish his own credibility by disclosing his qualifications and training in evaluating news sources.

Asked for information concerning his expertise in the field of journalism and evaluating news sources, Van Zandt said: “I am not a journalist and just a person who is interested in how media bias impacts politics. You will find zero claims of expertise on the website.”

Concerning his purported “25+ years” of experience writing for print and web media, he said: “I am not sure why the 25+ years is still on the website. That was removed a year ago when I first started the website. All of the writing I did was small print news zines from the ’90s. I felt that what I wrote in the ’90s is not related to what I am doing today so I removed it. Again, I am not a journalist. I simply have a background in communications and more importantly science where I learned to value evidence over all else. Through this I also became interested in research of all kinds, especially media bias, which is difficult to measure and is subjective to a degree.”

He was asked: Were your evaluations reviewed by any experts in the industry?

“I can’t say they have,” Van Zandt replied. “Though the right-of-center Atlantic Council is using our data for a project they are working on.”

Van Zandt says he uses “three volunteers” to “research and assist in fact checking.” However, he adds that he doesn’t pay them for their services.

Van Zandt lists on his “Right Bias” page, alongside news organizations such as Fox News, the Drudge Report, the Washington Free Beacon, the Daily Wire, the Blaze, Breitbart, Red State, Project Veritas, PJ Media, National Review, Daily Caller and others.

“These media sources are highly biased toward conservative causes,” Van Zandt writes. “They utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Sources in this category may be untrustworthy.”

He links to Snopes.com and PolitiFact.com, websites that have their own questionable reputations and formulas as so-called “fact checkers.”

Van Zandt claims he uses a “strict methodology” in determining which news sources are credible, but his website offers vague and typo-ridden explanations of his criteria, such as the following:

Asked if his own political leanings influence his evaluations, Van Zandt said: “Sure it is possible. However, our methodology is designed to eliminate most of that. We also have a team of 4 researchers with different political leanings so that we can further reduce researcher bias.”

Bill Palmer of the website Daily News Bin accused Van Zandt of retaliating when the Daily News Bin contacted him about his rating. Palmer wrote:

“t turns out Van Zandt has a vindictive streak. After one hapless social media user tried to use his phony ‘Media Bias Fact Check’ site to dispute a thoroughly sourced article from this site, Daily News Bin, we made the mistake of contacting Van Zandt and asking him to take down his ridiculous ‘rating’ – which consisted of nothing more than hearsay such as ‘has been accused of being satire.’ Really? When? By whom? None of those facts seem to matter to the guy running this ‘Media Bias Fact Check’ scam.

“But instead of acknowledging that he’d been caught in the act, Van Zandt retaliated against Daily News Bin by changing his rating to something more sinister. He also added a link to a similar phony security company called World of Trust, which generates its ratings by allowing random anonymous individuals to post whatever bizarre conspiracy theories they want, and then letting these loons vote on whether that news site is ‘real’ or not. These scam sites are now trying to use each other for cover, in order to back up the false and unsubstantiated ‘ratings’ they semi-randomly assign respected news outlets. …

“‘Media Bias Fact Check’ is truly just one guy making misleading claims about news outlets while failing to back them up with anything, while maliciously changing the ratings to punish any news outlets that try to expose the invalidity of what he’s doing.”
But Van Zandt accused Palmer of threatening him, and he said MediaBiasFactCheck welcomes criticism. If evidence is provided, he said, the site will correct its errors.

“Bottom line is, we are not trying to be something we are not,” he said. “We have disclaimers on every page of the website indicating that our method is not scientifically proven and that there is [sic] subjective judgments being used as it is unavoidable with determining bias.”

Exposing The 9 Fakest Fake-News Checkers

So your "fact checker" has some issues. but never mind all that. Simply select a source you are okay with linking too, and share with us what they say this Leaker of a conversation between two national leaders is claiming. Initially it was claimed that Trump made threats like Joe Biden did, though with paltry sums compared to $Billion Dollar Bounty Biden, and very quickly I saw that there was backing away from that claim.

Biden's son was in a relationship with his brother's widow. What is your problem with that?
He was never under investigation in the Ukraine.

Trump evidently tried to use government money to bribe rhe Ukrainian leader to produce dirt on his poliotical opponent.

It is about Trump.
It is about YOU! You can't make up our minds with your hate. We'll wait for evidence in both cases.
Well.....Biden already admitted to it on video.....and all the media did (as directed from the usual suspects) was make up some story to attempt to cancel out Biden's crimes. https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/09/soros_and_the_whistleblower_nonscandal.html

fake fake fake....
Point is-BOTH Biden and Trump are innocent or both are guilty. Sorry, no room for exclusive hating today.

'cept there is zero evidence that nails biden. the jury is still out regarding tinkles. so to regurgitate what donny loves to say:

'we'll see what happens....'

And here's the creepy little fuck that all of this smokescreen is designed to cover for....

oh please.... you wanna start in on what a candidate's or elected official's spawn has done & turn your back on traitor tot, pretending that all is kosher & that he hasn't qualified to be examined like hunter? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! neither has anything to do with the politician running or already is in office.

nice try, pepe wanna be.

:rofl:

Fucking Kotex, always a day late and totally uninformed.

the timeline just doesn't fit.... your 'facts' are meaningless. now tell me how donny claiming to be 'the chosen one' on tape was indeed fact & he meant he is the 2nd coming.

see? that's exactly what you are trying to peddle. it just ain't getting any traction.

If you JUST LIE A LITTLE HARDER the fuckup of your press will all go away...

cb092019dAPR20190920034510.jpg

your juvenile bullshit replies doesn't change the fact that the timeline just doesn't match the accusations..................

Biden's son was in a relationship with his brother's widow. What is your problem with that?
He was never under investigation in the Ukraine.

Trump evidently tried to use government money to bribe rhe Ukrainian leader to produce dirt on his poliotical opponent.

It is about Trump.
It is about YOU! You can't make up our minds with your hate. We'll wait for evidence in both cases.
Well.....Biden already admitted to it on video.....and all the media did (as directed from the usual suspects) was make up some story to attempt to cancel out Biden's crimes. https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/09/soros_and_the_whistleblower_nonscandal.html

fake fake fake....
Point is-BOTH Biden and Trump are innocent or both are guilty. Sorry, no room for exclusive hating today.

'cept there is zero evidence that nails biden. the jury is still out regarding tinkles. so to regurgitate what donny loves to say:

Uh, Biden is on video tape-see I did not want to go there but you had to smack Trump-THAT"S why I haunt Democrats!

fake fake fake....

Uh, Biden is on video tape-see I did not want to go there but you had to smack Trump-THAT"S why I haunt Democrats!

the timeline doesn't match up. AND the ousting of that ukranian had been in the works for a while AND the international community was on board, AND the dude was voted out by most members of his own party. biden bloviated - ooooOOoooo big surprise there, 'eh? just like donny bragging that he's the chosen one.... oh AND the fact that the top ikranian says that biden nor his son are in any way personally responsible kinda puts a big crack in the bullshit you & donny are trying to peddle.

And here's the creepy little fuck that all of this smokescreen is designed to cover for....

oh please.... you wanna start in on what a candidate's or elected official's spawn has done & turn your back on traitor tot, pretending that all is kosher & that he hasn't qualified to be examined like hunter? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! neither has anything to do with the politician running or already is in office.

nice try, pepe wanna be.

the timeline just doesn't fit.... your 'facts' are meaningless. now tell me how donny claiming to be 'the chosen one' on tape was indeed fact & he meant he is the 2nd coming.

see? that's exactly what you are trying to peddle. it just ain't getting any traction.

your juvenile bullshit replies doesn't change the fact that the timeline just doesn't match the accusations..................

You are incredibly stupid. Jaw dropping stupid, Kotex.

nice try, pepe wanna be.

^^^ your patent reply when you have no real refute.

nice try, pepe wanna be.

Have you noticed that the media creates these fake stories about Trump's involvement in a story that breaks....like they're trying to head it off before it becomes breaking news?
They did the same exact thing with Epstein....

I am stating facts. You accept Trump's word.
The facts are that Hunter Biden was getting $85,000.00/month for a job he didnt know Jack Shit about.

The facts are Hunters company was bring investigated for corruption.

The facts are that Joe bragged about bribing the Ukes to fire the prosecutor involved with the corruption investigation.

The facts are that the Ukes said Trump didn't pressure them to reopen the investigation.

You need to go back to arguing emotion. The facts are against you.

This whistleblower BS is just another excuse to investigate Trump for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!
The Demwits will be grasping at straws and making up shit from now until (and after) November 2020. When Trumps wins again in 2020, their sickness will exponentially expand to mass hysteria.

Washington Examiner

Share:
right041.png

RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate the Washington Examiner Right Biased based on editorial positions that almost exclusively favor the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks.
Not relevent but here is CNN anyway:
"CNN had earlier reported, citing a source familiar with the case, that the complaint was prompted by concerns over communications between the President and a foreign leader. The alleged whistleblower didn't have direct knowledge of the communications that partly prompted the complaint to the inspector general, an official briefed on the matter told CNN on Thursday. Instead, the whistleblower's concerns came in part from learning information that was not obtained during the course of their work, and those details have played a role in the administration's determination that the complaint didn't fit the reporting requirements under the intelligence whistleblower law, the official said."

Intel Inspector General suggested whistleblower had concerns about multiple actions - CNNPolitics

So yes, it is now being reported that the wistleblower may not have been directly knowledgeable about the call. If this is true then the complaint is bullshit.

fake fake fake....

the timeline doesn't match up. AND the ousting of that ukranian had been in the works for a while AND the international community was on board, AND the dude was voted out by most members of his own party. biden bloviated - ooooOOoooo big surprise there, 'eh? just like donny bragging that he's the chosen one.... oh AND the fact that the top ikranian says that biden nor his son are in any way personally responsible kinda puts a big crack in the bullshit you & donny are trying to peddle.
The tape says otherwise...so use any bullshit you find in YOUR yard on your garden

Washington Examiner

Share:
right041.png

RIGHT BIAS

Not relevent but here is CNN anyway:
"CNN had earlier reported, citing a source familiar with the case, that the complaint was prompted by concerns over communications between the President and a foreign leader. The alleged whistleblower didn't have direct knowledge of the communications that partly prompted the complaint to the inspector general, an official briefed on the matter told CNN on Thursday. Instead, the whistleblower's concerns came in part from learning information that was not obtained during the course of their work, and those details have played a role in the administration's determination that the complaint didn't fit the reporting requirements under the intelligence whistleblower law, the official said."

Intel Inspector General suggested whistleblower had concerns about multiple actions - CNNPolitics

So yes, it is now being reported that the wistleblower may not have been directly knowledgeable about the call. If this is true then the complaint is bullshit.
Exactly.
the complaint didn't fit the reporting requirements under the intelligence whistleblower law.
Section 3033(k)(5)(G) (of Title 50, U.S. Code)

Section 3033 applies to intelligence activities by government officials acting under the authority of the DNI.

The President does NOT work under the authority of the DNI, the DNI works under The President's Authority!

Further, this "whistle blower" in addition to looking like an idiot, also appears to not have ANY first hand information. But, they Left did manage to do some real damage to what appears to be the Biden Crime family.

Bragging Billion Dollar Bounty Biden fixing a six hour deadline for a foreign nation to fire the prosecutor who is investigating corruption that involves Hunter Biden? Which by the way, looks like very real corruption. The prosecutor who reopened the case says that he reopened it because Biden's bragging caused him to relook into it, and he found some very serious questions that need answering. He also says he is dealing with a lot of "foreign influence" that is hindering his ability to complete his investigation and that he would very much like to brief US AG Barr on his findings and concerns. Given that this deals with a significant amount of US money, Trump was right to encourage them to get to the bottom o f this, in fact he had a duty to do so.

Just because Bragging Billion Dollar Bounty Biden is running from President doesn't mean that he and his son have immunity from prosecution.

If they broke Ukraine laws, they should be held to account.
If they broke US laws, they should be held to account.

Biden Dealings With Ukraine Raise Troubling Questions, despite Dem criticism.

The proposed investigation involves Hunter Biden’s involvement with a controversial Ukrainian natural gas company while then-Vice President Biden was overseeing America’s Ukraine policy.​

Critics of the president have accused Trump of attempting to “extort” Ukrainian officials for “dirt” on Biden, the current front-runner for the Democratic nomination to run against Trump next year.​

But why would Ukraine have dirt on Joe Biden? For answers, one must look at Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company which, until earlier this year, employed Hunter Biden.​

Yes, but the media has been pretty ruthless in avoiding looking into the Biden family’s dealings with Ukraine or China. Trump, however, is fair game for perhaps trying to push the Ukrainians into doing what the American press won’t.

Old school media: “It’s not the crime, it’s the coverup.”

New school media: “It’s not the crime, it’s the investigation.”

^^^ your patent reply when you have no real refute.

What would I refute, you said nothing? You never do.

I'm sure you picked up the timeline bullshit from one of the hate sites like CNN or the fucking Nazis at NBC, but you didn't grasp their argument and what you post is simple non sequitur.

The President asked the Ukraine to investigate the corruption of Joe Biden in blackmailing them in 2015 when he held the money of United States Taxpayers hostage in order to thwart the investigation into his corrupt son by having the prosecutor fired.

Kind of like you accused Trump of doing with dottering old Mueller, except that Biden actually did it.

The problem is Kotex, you really are stupid. Look, you know it. You throw shit out because you're a partisan hack, BUT you're too stupid to pull it off. Even deantard is brighter than you.

The facts are that Hunter Biden was getting $85,000.00/month for a job he didnt know Jack Shit about.
The facts are Hunters company was bring investigated for corruption.

The facts are that Joe bragged about bribing the Ukes to fire the prosecutor involved with the corruption investigation.

The facts are that the Ukes said Trump didn't pressure them to reopen the investigation.

You need to go back to arguing emotion. The facts are against you.
A. You're overstating his pay by more than 50%. Good by Trumper standards but you have no idea what he knew and didn't know and his salary has no impact on any of this dumbass

B. That facts are that it was NOT. The prosecutor that was fired admitted as much

C. Biden pressured Ukraine to fire a CORRUPT prosecutor who was refusing to prosecute corruption and he was supported by virtually every advanced nation not named Russia in that

D.Post that quote. It doesn't say what you claim it says

E.You're a liar

Last edited:
Biden Used U.S. Aid as Weapon to Force Ukraine to Fire Prosecutor Looking Into His Son’s Business.

Joe Biden recently admitted he used his position as vice president to get an investigation squashed that had been launched into his son’s crooked business.

I’m so old I remember when Governments interfering in the internal affairs of other Governments was a bad thing.
Is that still all you got? That and the hair sniffing. It's going to be a boring campaign.
I dunno, the hair sniffing thing IS pretty funny.
It was the first hundred times. Now....
Don’t get me wrong. I like crazy uncle Joe. And when I make fun of others I’m not holding myself up above them. I just think we should lighten up and laugh about our peculiarities because we all have them.

The art of humor has been lost. That’s probably why everyone is at each other’s throat.

So to your point... it’s still funny.

I have to disagree witgh you: there IS a definition of socialism/communism. The rest are speculations. I do not believe in chance: in the West there are clearly special interest groups that parasitize on human ignorance.
I think that the main reason for trying to distort the essence of communism is that communism implies the absence of private property and the maximum satisfaction of the needs of ALL members of society, determined by the common wealth.

Biden Used U.S. Aid as Weapon to Force Ukraine to Fire Prosecutor Looking Into His Son’s Business.

Joe Biden recently admitted he used his position as vice president to get an investigation squashed that had been launched into his son’s crooked business.

I’m so old I remember when Governments interfering in the internal affairs of other Governments was a bad thing.
Is that still all you got? That and the hair sniffing. It's going to be a boring campaign.
I dunno, the hair sniffing thing IS pretty funny.
It was the first hundred times. Now....
Don’t get me wrong. I like crazy uncle Joe. And when I make fun of others I’m not holding myself up above them. I just think we should lighten up and laugh about our peculiarities because we all have them.

The art of humor has been lost. That’s probably why everyone is at each other’s throat.

So to your point... it’s still funny.
I have to disagree witgh you: there IS a definition of socialism/communism. The rest are speculations. I do not believe in chance: in the West there are clearly special interest groups that parasitize on human ignorance.
I think that the main reason for trying to distort the essence of communism is that communism implies the absence of private property and the maximum satisfaction of the needs of ALL members of society, determined by the common wealth.
Our system guarantees the inherent rights of each individual which includes the right to own property, freely exchange labor for goods (or refrain from doing so), the freedom to lawfully build wealth and leave it to heirs of our choice, by will. We have the right to speak freely, assemble, defend ourselves and so forth.

Our Constitution does not give the government the right to end private ownership. And as for the claim that if government controls everything that they will provide for the needs of all, that is never the human experience. Once those that administer government get control of everything they meet THEIR own needs very nicely, and decide that the rest of us are best served with whatever is left over after they take theirs.

And the people quickly realize this, which gives them no incentive for their previous industry and productivity drops off sharply, when this begins to affect the living standards of those that have amassed control, they resort to coercion, attempting to force greater industry out of the People they have relieved of their individual freedom and liberty.

Once a small group controlling a large group resorts to coercion they are riding the tiger fearful of the bloody revolt that will someday come, leaving them and their families slaughtered by the People.

In our system NO ONE has an inherent right to rule, except The People. We temporarily grant our authority to those that govern us with the specific tasks they are to engage in recorded in our written constitutional contract. We never have to revolt because WE never surrender our power. That is why we are the longest surviving democracy on the face of the earth.

We have a solid stable system and our ongoing task it to more perfectly secure the blessings of Liberty for ourselves and our prosperity. Changing to the centralize control of communism or socialism simply isn't in the cards for us. If you want a government like that, you will likely have to remain frustrated or move.

Forum List

Back