What Russian Fascism Looks Like

Blind freak, do you see a dead soldier with his hands tied behind his back? Do you think he was killed in action?
Sometimes I wonder how people can think that the Nazis will not be beasts?! And then I remember the stinking propaganda in which you lived and live now and everything becomes clear.

They’re not Nazis.

Quit spreading propaganda lies, d-lister москали

Why are they in Ukraine in the first place ?
Because you, the Western nits, supported and trained the nationalists and brought them to power in 2014. You continue to supply them with weapons bearing in mind the only goal - that Ukraine, fighting to the last ukrainian, crashed against Russia. This is what the stinking British Empire has been constantly doing all its history - fighting with someone else's hands.

Because you, the Western nits, supported and trained the nationalists and brought them to power in 2014. You continue to supply them with weapons bearing in mind the only goal - that Ukraine, fighting to the last ukrainian, crashed against Russia. This is what the stinking British Empire has been constantly doing all its history - fighting with someone else's hands.
Fucking clown.

Blind freak, do you see a dead soldier with his hands tied behind his back? Do you think he was killed in action?
Sometimes I wonder how people can think that the Nazis will not be beasts?! And then I remember the stinking propaganda in which you lived and live now and everything becomes clear.
I saw a happy smiling Russian with his hands up and a half a dozen others behind him walking towards the Ukrainians and dead people there who looked like they got pretty bloodied and one headless. Were they prisoners of the Russians before the Ukrainians got there because it looked like they obviously died and the one got his head blown off before the happy Russians were surrendering walking towards the Ukrainians.

Were they prisoners of the Russians before the Ukrainians got there
I didn't doubt your guesswork for a minute. Americans are generally very smart people and kind too. They smile all the time. They smile when they look at you, they smile when they look at your dead body.
It is not surprising that they have so much in common with the ukrainian nazis and this explains why only the United States and Ukraine vote in the UN against the adoption of a law banning the glorification of nazism. Ukrainians vote against it, it is clear why - then their whole ideology will collapse, the United States votes against it, because it can be useful to them at any moment.
But this ideology will come in a package with a smile. That's the only way. Americans are very kind people.

If the French knew the Paleolithic swastika carving was found at Mezin, Ukraine, then Hitler knew it was found at Mezin, Ukraine. The pertinent references are:

Th. K. Volkov, Nouvelles decouvertes dans la station paleolithique de Mezine, Congres International d'Anthropologie et d'Archaeologie Prehistoriques, Compte-Rendu de la XIVe sesson, Geneve, 1912-1913.

M. Rudyns'kyj, Industrie en os de la station paleolithique de Mezyn, interpretee par Vodir Vook, Kiew, 1931.

Forum List

Back