What Real Successes Have the GOP had in the 21st Century??

Yeah, a safety net we cannot afford. I got mine, I'm old. What the rest of you are going to do is anybody's guess.

December 2022

2022-12-15_05-54-53-X3.jpg

As opposed to Democrats, where everything they do is violations of Constitution and Rule of Law...criminal, self-serving, treasonous...oppressive, fascist....attempts to seize more and more money, power, and CONTROL.
Dems can't muster the votes or support of the people to change either, so they just ignore them.

The economy was doing pretty well during the Bush administration until 2008 when democrats gained the majority. The first thing on the agenda was appointing Barney Frank chairperson of the powerful "House Banking Committee" which had oversight responsibility for "Fannie Mae". Under his leadership (or lack of it) Fannie collapsed bringing down the world economy with it. Nobody ever asked Frank what the hell he was doing because the media was (and still is) in the back pocket of the democrat party. Was it the most notorious "October surprise" in history or just incompetence?

Forum List

Back