What real GOP leadership should do for Congress

Wuhan would be under the WHO and CIA while 9/11 would be under InterPol, CIA and FBI and the local jurisdiction of the countries involved.

We need them to know what the Devil is doing even if they are in league with the Devil.

When you're "in league with the Devil" and look in the mirror and the guy with the horns is staring back at you, you have become the Devil.

I was so naïve and gung ho right after 911. I had some doubts, but I never thought that in a million years "our" Intel agencies would be complicit in the death of 3,000 Americans. As I watched the Orwellian surveillance State go up, as I watched the invasion or Iraq...I soon realized how wrong I was

When you're "in league with the Devil" and look in the mirror and the guy with the horns is staring back at you, you have become the Devil.

I was so naïve and gung ho right after 911. I had some doubts, but I never thought that in a million years "our" Intel agencies would be complicit in the death of 3,000 Americans. As I watched the Orwellian surveillance State go up, as I watched the invasion or Iraq...I soon realized how wrong I was
Meh, Vietnam and the Spanish-American War should have taught you that our Government will fabricate a lie to sell it war and let not forget Pearl Harbor and the mere fact the U.S. knew months before the attack, so 9/11 does not surprise me…

So now music set the tone for Ashley to die to, how quaint.
i'm gonna throw out a number, it may be inaccurate but what the hell: 80 percent of those attending had their children with them. would you take a 5 year old with you if you wanted to overthrow the government?

i'm gonna throw out a number, it may be inaccurate but what the hell: 80 percent of those attending had their children with them. would you take a 5 year old with you if you wanted to overthrow the government?
Sure, what better way to introduce kids to live history?

The FBI spied on the President, a wealthy individual with resources to fight back. That they thought they could do it in the first place is completely outrageous and un-American. Had the FBI raided Obama’s bathhouse the same way they raided MaL, all the USMB Progressives would be correctly pointed out the violation of 4th Amendment
keep pushing my fellow patriot! i promise you we'll beat these treasonous Dems eventually!

No doubt Congress has become the greatest money laundering operation in human history, both Parties are culpable, neither can resist the seduction of money and power.

The Republicans have not had supportable leadership since Gingrich and the Contract with America. The Progressive Groomers will of course chime in about infidelity, but at least he didn't shower with his daughter.

We need Congresspeople who are dedicated to changing the disastrous path this nation is on. Here are a few things real leadership would put forth:
  • Immediate end to all non essential spending
  • Immediate end to hiring 87,000 new IRS agents
  • Closing of antiquated and unnecessary Federal Departments
  • Reform or abolish FBI and all Intel agencies
  • Thorough investigation of Gain of Function research, full disclosure of financial relations between labs and government employees
  • Thorough investigation of government actions leading up to J6
  • Thorough investigation of relationship between government and social media
We're fucked, I know you, you know it

What we need to do is get rid of right wing filth like you.

Newt Gingrich is a right wing Nazi who is the worst piece of shit ever. He cheated on his sick wife.

Nonessential spending such as what?
You don't want 87,000 IRS agents because you are concerned the rich will not be able to cheat on their taxes.
The FBI and our intelligence agencies are working properly. Youi want them to play politics and go after your political enemies.
Your last three are wild right wing conspiracies that we do not need to waste tax dollars on.

That's what primaries are for and we have some primary winners that could possibly change the face of the gop congress but then you have the likes of The Turtle pulling funding away from the ones he's afraid that will diminish his power.

Mitch McConnell has to go.

You have right wing Nazis that will be rejected by Americans.

The U.S. Government spies on you daily even on here, so let just stop with “ OMG 😱 the FBI is evil 👿 “ because it is well known they were evil before they spied on Trump!

Still, we need them just like we need the CIA and NSA and believe the FBI has been weaponized since Hoover days!
Might as well be trying to pick flecks of pepper out of a chunk of shit.

great topic. it was the Capitol Police who caused and started the riot on Jan 6, first by gassing peaceful protesters, then by an officer killing Ashli Babbitt

Democrats used Jan 6 to declare their own "war on terror", this one was against conservative Trump supporters

It was started by right wing terrorists who stormed the capitol. One officer died during the attack and another 140 were injured from those so-called peaceful protestors. You don't seem to have a problem with that.

There’s nothing wrong with getting more people to vote, as long as the votes are legal. But there is something wrong with a system in which Silicon oligarchs, Chamber of Commerce, Big business, union bosses, etc. can effectively shut down free discourse & freedom of the press in order to ensure their candidate wins

No one is shutting down free discourse and freedom of the press. Fox fired their political guy for making the correct call in awarding Arizona to Biden.

The FBI spied on the President, a wealthy individual with resources to fight back. That they thought they could do it in the first place is completely outrageous and un-American. Had the FBI raided Obama’s bathhouse the same way they raided MaL, all the USMB Progressives would be correctly pointed out the violation of 4th Amendment

The FBI did not spy on Trump. The FBI raided Trump's house in accordance with a legal search warrant.

It was started by right wing terrorists who stormed the capitol. One officer died during the attack and another 140 were injured from those so-called peaceful protestors. You don't seem to have a problem with that.
stuff happens

you don't have a problem with Bernie (his supporter anyway) almost killing Scalise

stuff happens

you don't have a problem with Bernie (his supporter anyway) almost killing Scalise

How about a right wing extremist who shot then Rep Gabby Giffords. She still suffers from the effects of that attack. Or the Trump supporter who sent mail bombs to people he perceived as enemies of Trump.

How about a right wing extremist who shot then Rep Gabby Giffords. She still suffers from the effects of that attack. Or the Trump supporter who sent mail bombs to people he perceived as enemies of Trump.
stuff happens

what about the teen that was just killed in North Dakota just for being a Trump supporter, or as i call it "Biden's Charlotesville"

Forum List

Back