What racism looks like today........

If nutters think I'm a joke, I'm nailing it.

But thanks for reminding me how far up in your head I exist.

You are being remarkably inobservant.

How can you read a person's posts for years and assign an independent to the "nutter" class just because they don't buy in to your recently acquired Woke bullshit?

By your own definition YOU would have qualified as a nutter just a few years ago before you caught the Orange Man Bad virus.
Okay!
So, tell me again how it is you see those who want to see white children killed as NOT racist, but those who oppose such an agenda ARE racist?
"Again"?

Again?

Perhaps you can show me where I said that. Once. Anywhere.

You Trumpsters do try this a lot. Your infection is acute.

I did not vote for Trump.

Unfortunately, however, you live in a binary world and so call people these names if they oppose all the woke crap you are now promoting.
So you can't quote me saying that.

This is why I no longer bother.
If you didn't bother, you would not be devoting hundreds of posts to the subject as obsessively as you have been doing.

Do you consider IM2 and Paul Essian to be raciats? A simple yes or no will suffice, as there is no need for you to prattle any further with your much imagined Trumpian b.s.
I don't know who Essian is. I think IM2 is a hardcore partisan ideologue, but I don't remember him saying that whites are inferior.

And I definitely think you spend significantly too much time thinking about me.

Mac. He challenged you to live up to your rhetoric and you failed.

How can you read a person's posts for years and assign an independent to the "nutter" class just because they don't buy in to your recently acquired Woke bullshit?

By your own definition YOU would have qualified as a nutter just a few years ago before you caught the Orange Man Bad virus.
Okay!
So, tell me again how it is you see those who want to see white children killed as NOT racist, but those who oppose such an agenda ARE racist?
"Again"?

Again?

Unfortunately, however, you live in a binary world and so call people these names if they oppose all the woke crap you are now promoting.

If you didn't bother, you would not be devoting hundreds of posts to the subject as obsessively as you have been doing.

Do you consider IM2 and Paul Essian to be raciats? A simple yes or no will suffice, as there is no need for you to prattle any further with your much imagined Trumpian b.s.
I don't know who Essian is. I think IM2 is a hardcore partisan ideologue, but I don't remember him saying that whites are inferior.

So, a poster has been posting on this thread, but you still do not know who they are.

Your lack of observation is astounding.

Okay!
"Again"?

Again?

Mac. He challenged you to live up to your rhetoric and you failed.
Darn!

Okay!
"Again"?

Again?

So, a poster has been posting on this thread, but you still do not know who they are.

Your lack of observation is astounding.
Darn!

It'll be fun to observe you Trumpsters if Biden wins, and the Regressive Lefties call me a closeted Republican when I comment on the party in power.

You ends of the spectrum can be so similar. So binary, shallow and simplistic in your thinking.

While you're so kind of deep-thinker? :lol:
You're just like Biden....a plagiarist keeping your little list of taunters cloaked in supposed "racism".

Without weaponry, that is military weaponry, the white supremacists are powerless. The white supremacists are cowards.

White people do not want to toe to toe with black people with out military (the police) backing. The white supremacists talk all this tough talk about "race war" they don't want that without military backing.

That's why in every protest you see they're standing right behind the police.

I've beaten the shit out of every black guy I've fought, fool. In Detroit and other blue-collar cities and especially rural towns, blacks don't give white dudes a ration of shit because they know they'll get whupped unless it's 5 on 1. Ya'll think you're Ali until ya get hit in the ribs...then ya stop dancing and start running. :lol:

The two sides and racism. Actual racism. Believing or acting as though one race is inferior to the other.

Conservatives. Despite Democrats spending the past 50 plus years doing everything they can to make it a presumed conclusion that racism is rampant among conservatives... it just isn't. When you ask any leftist/liberal about racism in the party they will very quickly say "absolutely!" - and then look at you funny for even asking the question. The problem begins if you ask for something concrete. And all you get is conjecture and rhetoric. Are there racist among the conservative ranks?...well yeah.... but how many? How does the party as a whole treat other races? What do Republicans want on racial policies? Do they want equality?
I say... Yes.
As a conservative, I very much believe that my thoughts are pretty much what most conservatives want among the races.
Simple. Equality. ACTUAL equality. No one gets a leg up, no one is treated less. No one gets special conditions. Everyone is judged by merit and skills. The color of your skin is irrelevant in what you get out of life as it relates to what you put in it.

Leftist/liberals. Despite Democrats spending the past 50 years doing everything they can to make it a presumed conclusion that the Democratic party is THE party that helps minorities.. they just aren't. The policies they installed from the 1950s - 80's has had the exact opposite effect on minorities. By packing them in like sardines in public housing...carefully choosing locations for them that will keep them away from their kids schools...and out of their neighborhoods...and away from jobs.... and giving them just enough money to barely survive OBVIOUSLY hasn't worked. In fact it has created generational poverty and isolated them away from everyone else making them feel like outcast. And they were!!! OBVIOUSLY. It doesn't matter what color your skin is, you take any group of people and do that with them... they are bound to fail. OBVIOUSLY.
But has the Democrats sought to reverse the problem? Uh.... hell no. They have doubled down.
The average inner city black child can expect a free education for the taking. And they don't even have to work for that. At all. They can not even finish high school and still get it. And when they get it... they can even get room and board all paid. And, unlike other students, they will keep getting that money even if they fail miserably. In colleges across the nation there are graduation rates less than 10% for black students. Yet...Democrats say they need MORE money. Democrats never challenge them to succeed. They entourage them to fail. By consistently NEVER challenging them to do better. In fact, they believe if you do challenge them - you are racist!!
Failure is inevitable for minorities as long as Democrats set the policies.

It'll be fun to observe you Trumpsters if Biden wins, and the Regressive Lefties call me a closeted Republican when I comment on the party in power.

You ends of the spectrum can be so similar. So binary, shallow and simplistic in your thinking.

While you're so kind of deep-thinker? :lol:
You're just like Biden....a plagiarist keeping your little list of taunters cloaked in supposed "racism".
And you nutters keep humping my leg.

:itsok:

You're a joke because you play for one team, while piously pretending that you don't.....

You have just applied simplistic thinking yourself. You see Mac there are degrees in this you don't recognize like center-left, center-right. Then you conflate. Vehemently opposing draconian ideas should not be looked upon as a fault, but that's what you do. You have posted a long list of overt racist attitudes then you condemn people on the left for not wanting to tolerate those views or people holding them. There is such a thing as right and wrong. Sometimes in life there is just no middle.
This idiotic post shows that you know absolutely nothing about me or my philosophical underpinnings, Rochester.

Just STFU and get back to creating another one of your Afrocentric racist threads.
I was talking to Mac. You are a white racist.
Go fuck yourself with a cactus anyway, racist black peckerhead.

No less time than you spend snobbishly decrying "nutters", when you yourself are in fact as fucking nutty as any of them.
And again, the opinion that people like you have of me only tells me I'm nailing it.

Who knows what you think you're accomplishing. But keep humping away, if that's what you need.

I didn't vote for Trump either....Yet, as previously mentioned, Mac Starkey plays the same lame game that the rest of the moonbats do; you're either rabidly anti-Trump, or you're one of his fanboys......Then in his very next breath, accuses everyone else of playing the binary either/or game.

He's as lacking in self-awareness as your average barking leftloon moonbat.

You two have a combined IQ of: 1.

Old lady really needs to stop trying to play internet tough guy, and Little Paulie has been corrected on his nonsense many times. You two idiots are essentially the exact same. Both utter failures of human beings.

No less time than you spend snobbishly decrying "nutters", when you yourself are in fact as fucking nutty as any of them.
And again, the opinion that people like you have of me only tells me I'm nailing it.

Who knows what you think you're accomplishing. But keep humping away, if that's what you need.
What I'm accomplishing is exposing you for the narcissistic fucking fraud that you are....And everyone can see it.

There's no conceit in your family....You've got it all.

Without weaponry, that is military weaponry, the white supremacists are powerless. The white supremacists are cowards.

White people do not want to toe to toe with black people with out military (the police) backing. The white supremacists talk all this tough talk about "race war" they don't want that without military backing.

That's why in every protest you see they're standing right behind the police.

I've beaten the shit out of every black guy I've fought, fool. In Detroit and other blue-collar cities and especially rural towns, blacks don't give white dudes a ration of shit because they know they'll get whupped unless it's 5 on 1. Ya'll think you're Ali until ya get hit in the ribs...then ya stop dancing and start running. :lol:
Lay off the pipe dude

What I'm accomplishing is exposing you for the fuckng fraud that you are....And everyone can see it.

There's no conceit in your family....You've got it all.
Ah, okay.

Forum List

Back