What racism looks like today........

You're a joke because you play for one team, while piously pretending that you don't.....
It'll be fun to observe you Trumpsters if Biden wins, and the Regressive Lefties call me a closeted Republican when I comment on the party in power.

You ends of the spectrum can be so similar. So binary, shallow and simplistic in your thinking.
You have just applied simplistic thinking yourself. You see Mac there are degrees in this you don't recognize like center-left, center-right. Then you conflate. Vehemently opposing draconian ideas should not be looked upon as a fault, but that's what you do. You have posted a long list of overt racist attitudes then you condemn people on the left for not wanting to tolerate those views or people holding them. There is such a thing as right and wrong. Sometimes in life there is just no middle.
This idiotic post shows that you know absolutely nothing about me or my philosophical underpinnings, Rochester.

Just STFU and get back to creating another one of your Afrocentric racist threads.

You're a joke because you play for one team, while piously pretending that you don't.....
It'll be fun to observe you Trumpsters if Biden wins, and the Regressive Lefties call me a closeted Republican when I comment on the party in power.

You ends of the spectrum can be so similar. So binary, shallow and simplistic in your thinking.
You have just applied simplistic thinking yourself. You see Mac there are degrees in this you don't recognize like center-left, center-right. Then you conflate. Vehemently opposing draconian ideas should not be looked upon as a fault, but that's what you do. You have posted a long list of overt racist attitudes then you condemn people on the left for not wanting to tolerate those views or people holding them. There is such a thing as right and wrong. Sometimes in life there is just no middle.
This idiotic post shows that you know absolutely nothing about me or my philosophical underpinnings, Rochester.

Just STFU and get back to creating another one of your Afrocentric racist threads.
I was talking to Mac. You are a white racist.

Of course this exists along a continuum. I've said that many times.

And on the ends, doing most of the damage, are those who (a) refuse to admit any wrongdoing, and (b) refuse to hold their side accountable for damn near anything.

I think the best ideas and solutions come from across the spectrum, utilizing honest communication, collaboration and innovation. You folks on the ends think that you and your pristine tribe have all the answers, and that there is something wrong with those who dare to disagree with you.

So, we're different. That's the way it goes. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

Last edited:
Dogmaphobe
You are on record as indicating you wish to see white South African children killed in front of their parents. Where does that fall on the scale?

If a man comes into your home and stomps all over your family, that man can't complain at the tactics you use to get your home bk.
So what men have doe that to you ad why kill their children?
Well why did white people in south Africa kill black children?
Why do Africans dislike black Americans?
They don't.
Oh but they do The Yoruba word "akata" refers to a “cat who does not live at home, a wild cat.” It is often used, derisively, to refer to African Americans.
Why is it that your white ass is trying to tell me about what Africans think about blacks? I'm black, 59, I have many African friends, I have been to Africa and I know that what you say really does not apply to 99 percent of the Africans that exist. There are more white Europeans that don't like white Americans than Africans that don't like blacks.
I have told you that your ancestors didn't want you. Africans do not like black Americans. Do some real research for a change.

"Yup! 90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites"

About 90 percent of all violence done to whites is done by another white person.

And yet both ends tell me that THEY speak The Truth.

I

You say that you speak the truth. The facts are easy to find mac.

And yet both ends tell me that THEY speak The Truth.

I

You say that you speak the truth. The facts are easy to find mac.
Yes they are.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Dogmaphobe
You are on record as indicating you wish to see white South African children killed in front of their parents. Where does that fall on the scale?

If a man comes into your home and stomps all over your family, that man can't complain at the tactics you use to get your home bk.
So what men have doe that to you ad why kill their children?
Well why did white people in south Africa kill black children?
Why do Africans dislike black Americans?
They don't.
Oh but they do The Yoruba word "akata" refers to a “cat who does not live at home, a wild cat.” It is often used, derisively, to refer to African Americans.
Why is it that your white ass is trying to tell me about what Africans think about blacks? I'm black, 59, I have many African friends, I have been to Africa and I know that what you say really does not apply to 99 percent of the Africans that exist. There are more white Europeans that don't like white Americans than Africans that don't like blacks.
I have told you that your ancestors didn't want you. Africans do not like black Americans. Do some real research for a change.
You have spoken in error. I don't have to do anything more than contact the Africans I know.

"And then the usual IM2 and clan of course... whitey! whitey! whitey!.... racist! racist!

And this is EXACTLY why the self defeating culture of inner city blacks will continue. No one calls them out, EVERY one excuses them and therefore sealing the fate of millions of blacks into more of the same."

Whites like this are ignorant. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. That was established 52 years ago. It was restudied and 2 years ago....

Blah, blah, blah, wacism. Blah, blah, blah, whitey. blah, blah, blah, wacism.

No one believes your shit anymore, not even you.

Words vs violent bloody assaults. And you are more upset by words.

His false claims of impartiality are rendered moot by this attitude as well as his adherence to the very dogmatic insistence that a person has to express notions of racial superiority before being considered a racist.

He is dealing in false equivalences just as do the defenders of Islamists or any other pet identity sacred to leftists. What is common is compared to something that is rare. Something egregious is compared to something merely objectionable. Something occurring in the present is compared to that from the distant past. These are all ruses employed by apologists and Mac is a apologist.

The only question I have is why he is doing this. He used to be an intelligent poster, and if you study the Mac of a few years ago and the Mac of today, it's almost like we are dealing with two different posters.

It is my fault. I pressed him, proved he was wrong, and as is normal, he doubled down on his position.

I broke him.

If nutters think I'm a joke, I'm nailing it.

But thanks for reminding me how far up in your head I exist.

You are being remarkably inobservant.

How can you read a person's posts for years and assign an independent to the "nutter" class just because they don't buy in to your recently acquired Woke bullshit?

By your own definition YOU would have qualified as a nutter just a few years ago before you caught the Orange Man Bad virus.
Okay!
So, tell me again how it is you see those who want to see white children killed as NOT racist, but those who oppose such an agenda ARE racist?

How can you read a person's posts for years and assign an independent to the "nutter" class just because they don't buy in to your recently acquired Woke bullshit?

By your own definition YOU would have qualified as a nutter just a few years ago before you caught the Orange Man Bad virus.
Okay!
So, tell me again how it is you see those who want to see white children killed as NOT racist, but those who oppose such an agenda ARE racist?
"Again"?

Again?

Perhaps you can show me where I said that. Once. Anywhere.

You Trumpsters do try this a lot. Your infection is acute.

Okay!
"Again"?

Again?

I did not vote for Trump.

Unfortunately, however, you live in a binary world and so call people these names if they oppose all the woke crap you are now promoting.

Okay!
"Again"?

Again?

Unfortunately, however, you live in a binary world and so call people these names if they oppose all the woke crap you are now promoting.
So you can't quote me saying that.

This is why I no longer bother.

Okay!
"Again"?

Again?

If you didn't bother, you would not be devoting hundreds of posts to the subject as obsessively as you have been doing.

Do you consider IM2 and Paul Essian to be raciats? A simple yes or no will suffice, as there is no need for you to prattle any further with your much imagined Trumpian b.s.

Okay!
"Again"?

Again?

If you didn't bother, you would not be devoting hundreds of posts to the subject as obsessively as you have been doing.

Do you consider IM2 and Paul Essian to be raciats? A simple yes or no will suffice, as there is no need for you to prattle any further with your much imagined Trumpian b.s.
I don't know who Essian is. I think IM2 is a hardcore partisan ideologue, but I don't remember him saying that whites are inferior.

And I definitely think you spend significantly too much time thinking about me.

Forum List

Back