What racism looks like today........

And I definitely think you spend significantly too much time thinking about me.
No less time than you spend snobbishly decrying "nutters", when you yourself are in fact as fucking nutty as any of them.
And again, the opinion that people like you have of me only tells me I'm nailing it.

Who knows what you think you're accomplishing. But keep humping away, if that's what you need.
What I'm accomplishing is exposing you for the fuckng fraud that you are....And everyone can see it.

There's no conceit in your family....You've got it all.
Ah, okay.
Way to play it, Jake.

Jitss617
Yup! 90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites

Have you ever been attacked by a black person ?
Yes I have.. many times
Ok. What happened?
Fights , I don’t back down. One guy in a group of three stopped me because how I was walking,, tried to fight me until I didn’t back down. Than some white guilt guy who came in at the middle thought I was the aggressor so I kicked his ass lol the blacks took off ha.. one guy thought he could push me on the bus.. he got his black ass beat

Jitss617, post: 25073567, member: 71708"]

Paul Essien

Jitss617
Yes I have.. many times

Paul Essien
Ok. What happened?

Jitss617
Fights , I don’t back down. One guy in a group of three stopped me because how I was walking,, tried to fight me until I didn’t back down.

So someone from a group of 3 (and guys like you always have to be so extra when they claim they've been attacked by blk ppl ....."there were 10 of them") stopped you and started a fight with you because of how you were walking ?

Really dude ?

Let me guess they walked up to you and were like "Hey !! Jive turkey...honky bitch...giz me yo money b4 I cut ya...u cracka bitch !!"

giphy.gif

I don't believe that for a minute

Jitss617
Than some white guilt guy who came in at the middle thought I was the aggressor so I kicked his ass lol the blacks took off ha.. one guy thought he could push me on the bus.. he got his black ass beat

Right. So three blk guys attacked you for walking down the street and then you went full Steven Segal on them and kicked there ass.

Nice story

Last edited:
Jitss617

Yes I have.. many times
Ok. What happened?
Fights , I don’t back down. One guy in a group of three stopped me because how I was walking,, tried to fight me until I didn’t back down. Than some white guilt guy who came in at the middle thought I was the aggressor so I kicked his ass lol the blacks took off ha.. one guy thought he could push me on the bus.. he got his black ass beat
Kindergarten hero :rolleyes:

A simple yes or no will suffice, as there is no need for you to prattle any furtheI think IM2 is a hardcore partisan ideologue, but I don't remember him saying that whites are inferior.
:rofl:
Right wing racists just have to imply it. Left wing racists have to say it.
AGAIN, you show yourself to be a disingenuous twat

A simple yes or no will suffice, as there is no need for you to prattle any furtheI think IM2 is a hardcore partisan ideologue, but I don't remember him saying that whites are inferior.
Super!

Super!
Im proud too. It seems to be the only thing you are good at.

IM2 spouts racist shit all the time, every day, but he hasnt ever seen him say "whites are inferior" lol
Loser

And you nutters keep humping my leg.

:itsok:

You sure got a high opinion of yourself, Starkey....funny thing is nobody else around here agrees....why is that?
thinking.gif
Because nutters hate people who can think for themselves. Obviously.

But you can keep humping with the rest of 'em. Whatever makes you "feel" good about yourself!

I boxed at Kronk Gym....Detroit. Blacks all thought they were Ali. I liked to bang em in the liver with my left hand (Magoo) and watch them float like a butterfly the hell out of reach. They don't like getting hit in the ribs and with those monkey arms, you get inside and they're helpless. Put a knee into their pelvis while you're at it....body-snatcher style.
boxer.gif

Dogmaphobe
You are on record as indicating you wish to see white South African children killed in front of their parents. Where does that fall on the scale?

If a man comes into your home and stomps all over your family, that man can't complain at the tactics you use to get your home bk.
So what men have doe that to you ad why kill their children?
Well why did white people in south Africa kill black children?
Why do Africans dislike black Americans?
They don't.
Oh but they do The Yoruba word "akata" refers to a “cat who does not live at home, a wild cat.” It is often used, derisively, to refer to African Americans.
Why is it that your white ass is trying to tell me about what Africans think about blacks? I'm black, 59, I have many African friends, I have been to Africa and I know that what you say really does not apply to 99 percent of the Africans that exist. There are more white Europeans that don't like white Americans than Africans that don't like blacks.
I have told you that your ancestors didn't want you. Africans do not like black Americans. Do some real research for a change.
You have spoken in error. I don't have to do anything more than contact the Africans I know.
You're wrong akata the Africans in Africa don't even like you

"Sure. My side will let words go past, without comment. Freedom of speech.
Your side will let violent attacks go past, without action. Defund the police.
We are both the problem, equally."

White racism is more than words. Again, it's about public policy enacted by whites. Part of that is overfunding police to act as an occupying force in black communities while underfunding the things that can reduce crime because of the white racist belief of inherent black violence.
What white policies are enacted by whites that negatively affect anyone because of their race?

But you can keep humping with the rest of 'em. Whatever makes you "feel" good about yourself!

I get reinforcement from my friends here so I must be saying something that rings bells...how come you get no feedback from anybody but Drizzlyshits? Is that somebody you're identifying with,.....a guy? who's wife? thinks he smells bad?

And you nutters keep humping my leg.

:itsok:

You sure got a high opinion of yourself, Starkey....funny thing is nobody else around here agrees....why is that?
thinking.gif

Lol. Again, if you dont agree with mac, you are a nutter. He couldnt say it more clearly unless he just said it.
Ironic thing is, thats fringe thought.
As I have said before, if he had any self awareness, he would have suicided himself long ago.

Jitss617, post: 25073567, member: 71708"]

Paul Essien

Jitss617
Yes I have.. many times

Paul Essien
Ok. What happened?

Jitss617
Fights , I don’t back down. One guy in a group of three stopped me because how I was walking,, tried to fight me until I didn’t back down.

So someone from a group of 3 (and guys like you always have to be so extra when they claim they've been attacked by blk ppl ....."there were 10 of them") stopped you and started a fight with you because of how you were walking ?

Really dude ?

Let me guess they walked up to you and were like "Hey !! Jive turkey...honky bitch...giz me yo money b4 I cut ya...u cracka bitch !!"

giphy.gif

I don't believe that for a minute

Jitss617
Than some white guilt guy who came in at the middle thought I was the aggressor so I kicked his ass lol the blacks took off ha.. one guy thought he could push me on the bus.. he got his black ass beat

Right. So three blk guys attacked you for walking down the street and then you went full Steven Segal on them and kicked there ass.

Nice story
He thought I was walking “hard” lol yea I’m hard.. that’s why he didn’t fight back. I went to black schools , I fought many times. Thing is I grew up in Boston in a time we had white gangs, now I live in a time where white men moved in to Boston and get in their knees for black men.. I don’t play that shit

I get reinforcement from my friends here so I must be saying something that rings bells...how come you get no feedback from anybody but Drizzlyshits? Is that somebody you're identifying with,.....a guy? who's wife? thinks he smells bad?
So you need reinforcement from virtual friends. On an internet message board.

That has enough value to you, that you brag about it.

Well, I'm sorry to hear that, but that's your thing, not mine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back