Declaration Of War On The Global Anti-smoking-lobby

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
TO : THE ENTIRE WORLD

I AM HEREBY DECLARING FULL-SCALE, ALL-OUT *WAR* ON THE ENTIRE ANTI-SMOKING-LOBBY, ON A *GLOBAL* SCALE.

THERE WILL BE NO MORE ANNOUNCEMENTS AT ALL, EVER AT ALL, ABOUT THIS WAR, FROM ANYONE FIGHTING ON THE PRO-SMOKING-LOBBY SIDE.

I AM HEREBY DECLARING FULL-SCALE, ALL-OUT *WAR* ON THE ENTIRE ANTI-SMOKING-LOBBY, ON A *GLOBAL* SCALE.

THERE WILL BE NO MORE ANNOUNCEMENTS AT ALL, EVER AT ALL, ABOUT THIS WAR, FROM ANYONE FIGHTING ON THE PRO-SMOKING-LOBBY SIDE.
Dude that shop has sailed. But nice self aggrandizing delusions.
Laughable loon

Inside voice

Go ahead and smoke

Just keep your stink away from me

smoke em if you got em
Here's some rope pipe tobacco I have that is particularly good.

P1010475-1.jpg

The risks and problems of smoking a pipe have been greatly exaggerated, lied about and conflated with cheap cancer stick cigarettes in the mindless war on tobacco. They have been smoking tobacco for 5,000 years and only in the past couple decades did the fascist left discover it as the new "enemy" to target for domination against the rich people of the tobacco industry.

I've yet to see any legitimate data that shows elevated health problems or shorter lives society-wide from before the age of the tobacco nazis. Try watching an old B&W movie: practically every person was smoking a cigarette in them and no one was even complaining much less dropping over dead at age 40.

smoke em if you got em

View attachment 362380

The risks and problems of smoking a pipe have been greatly exaggerated, lied about and conflated with cheap cancer stick cigarettes in the mindless war on tobacco. They have been smoking tobacco for 5,000 years and only in the past couple decades did the fascist left discover it as the new "enemy" to target for domination against the rich people of the tobacco industry.

I've yet to see any legitimate data that shows elevated health problems or shorter lives society-wide from before the age of the tobacco nazis. Try watching an old B&W movie: practically every person was smoking a cigarette in them and no one was even complaining much less dropping over dead at age 40.

Life expectancy was only around 63 years old today it's in the 80s (I know this because I argued about social security being a Ponzi scheme for a million times)

smoke em if you got em

View attachment 362380

Life expectancy was only around 63 years old today it's in the 80s (I know this because I argued about social security being a Ponzi scheme for a million times)
Just think how many problems have been caused by people living to be 80! For one thing, if we were all still just living to 63, there'd be next to no Covid deaths today! And America would be about 5 trillion dollars ahead.

El fastso Limbaugh is a proud smoker, and look where he is now.

I love how you fly smashing idiots pick your facts to suit your agenda. How many people do you want me to produce who ate well, never smoked, jogged regularly and lived on organic wheat germ who dropped dead in their 30s!

Meantime, here is George Burns, a guy who CHAIN-SMOKED cigars all his life, lived well until the age of ONE-HUNDRED (100).

George_Burns_1961.JPG

On his 100th birthday, he hoped for a date with Sharon Stone.

Cause of death? Actually, just old age + lingering complications from a fall he suffered hitting his head a few years earlier that ne never fully recovered from.

Last edited:
the real problem is (as usual) : taxation.

all of the nicotine products are severely increased in price, because people in governments want to stop nicotine addictions.

so the prices will have to come down (relative to the general price index that economic inflation is based on).

all of the nicotine products are severely increased in price, because people in governments want to stop nicotine addictions.

so the prices will have to come down (relative to the general price index that economic inflation is based on).
Governments want to stop nicotine addiction because they don’t want to pay the cost of treating the consequences of smoking.

It will always be about the money.

Governments want to stop nicotine addiction because they don’t want to pay the cost of treating the consequences of smoking.

It will always be about the money.
those who need such medical treatments pay for that 10 times over through existing taxes on tobacco..

Dude that shop has sailed. But nice self aggrandizing delusions.
Laughable loon
laughable loon? you underestimate how many people still want to enjoy their smoking habits.
you know, like you probably enjoy your alcohol drinking habits..?

Forum List

Back