What Race do you identify with for yourself?

What is your race that YOU identify with?

• Caucasian

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Hispanic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asian

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Native American

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • African

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Just curious how many hispanics, blacks (africans?), asians, native americans, caucasian post here. I wonder, because a lot of "caucasians" (Europeans?) post insulting things from time to time (often) and I am curious as to how many here that are one particular race being insulted when those that post such things..

The poll does not show who participated in case those who do, want to stay anon.

And...I probably worded it all wrong because it is a difficult question since we all can be traced back to Africa..which is yet another debate/argument/thread. Cuban may be considered hispanic, mexican can be considered spanish, native american can be considered asian, white can be considered irish, german, swedish....etc etc etc.

Mainly, I want to know how YOU identify yourself, race-wise. Obama was half and half..but he considered himself mostly "black" (african) and identified himself as such...as did his voters. "First black President" for example. No, he was half white, half black. Yet..identified as black.

So what do you identify yourself as?

I will not vote because I will just tell you. I am white. Caucasian. Irish, german, english, scottish. As far as I know, anyway.

You have two picks..in case you identify with at least two races.

MrGracie is Native American (Yavapai Apache) but identifies as caucasian because he looks like he is and was raised as caucasian. Blue eyes, pale skin. Native American in the woodpile an ancestor or two ago ;)

I was going to answer Human, but there was no option for that.
Which is why I did not put it in there. I am truly curious as to how many (for example) blacks participate, donate to usmb, yet are reading shit that should be at Stormfront and are indignant. No, this is no __________ Lives Matter thing, either. I just want to know...and made it anon for those that don't want to say publicly for whatever their reasons may be.

Yes, we are all human. Unfortunately, humans are flawed in how they treat other humans. The question is no different than asking who is Christian, who is Hindu, who is Muslim, who is Wiccan, etc.

Or a poll asking who is a veteran, currently serving, a police officer current or retired, fireman, etc etc etc.

Or which branch they served under if military.

Or who is hetero, or homosexual or bi sexual.

You get the drift.:)

Just curious how many hispanics, blacks (africans?), asians, native americans, caucasian post here. I wonder, because a lot of "caucasians" (Europeans?) post insulting things from time to time (often) and I am curious as to how many here that are one particular race being insulted when those that post such things..

The poll does not show who participated in case those who do, want to stay anon.

And...I probably worded it all wrong because it is a difficult question since we all can be traced back to Africa..which is yet another debate/argument/thread. Cuban may be considered hispanic, mexican can be considered spanish, native american can be considered asian, white can be considered irish, german, swedish....etc etc etc.

Mainly, I want to know how YOU identify yourself, race-wise. Obama was half and half..but he considered himself mostly "black" (african) and identified himself as such...as did his voters. "First black President" for example. No, he was half white, half black. Yet..identified as black.

I will not vote because I will just tell you. I am white. Caucasian. Irish, german, english, scottish. As far as I know, anyway.

MrGracie is Native American (Yavapai Apache) but identifies as caucasian because he looks like he is and was raised as caucasian. Blue eyes, pale skin. Native American in the woodpile an ancestor or two ago ;)

/----- Southern

Why did I know in advance that no serious answers would be forthcoming? :lol:

/---- Daytona 500

Alien

(sorry Gracie :p)
tenor.gif

:coffee:

I'm half Sicilian so technically there's a little Arab and African mixed in there.... But I consider myself white.

Mutt

I'm half Sicilian so technically there's a little Arab and African mixed in there.... But I consider myself white.
THANK you. Now....

So you don't feel left out....

:funnyface:

Forum List

Back