What nerve and how hypocritical

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=23281

A Jew R. Senator and a axx kissing Israel Senator says one Voice should not be in Israel since they are a non profit organization, well I say to them

Get the non Profit organizations that AIPAC funds out of the US, along with their ACLU and ADA, their Holocaust Museums, and stop their PM from coming over to enc. our Congress to go to war with Iran for them.

Also that Hagee group of Evans who kiss Israel's as tho Israel was God itself, they need to start paying taxes as well.

also I do not want my Tax dollars to fund anything in Israel or used to give them weapons.

Penelope, et al,

This is your right --- to express your view on the subject; and to be involved in a participatory and democratic process of constituents. This is the principle way in which citizens can be directly involved in formulating the direction and operation of political systems and government.

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=23281

A Jew R. Senator and a axx kissing Israel Senator says one Voice should not be in Israel since they are a non profit organization, well I say to them

Get the non Profit organizations that AIPAC funds out of the US, along with their ACLU and ADA, their Holocaust Museums, and stop their PM from coming over to enc. our Congress to go to war with Iran for them.

Also that Hagee group of Evans who kiss Israel's as tho Israel was God itself, they need to start paying taxes as well.

also I do not want my Tax dollars to fund anything in Israel or used to give them weapons.
(COMMENT)

It is important we work together to ensure the public trust and establish a system of transparency, public participation, and collaboration.

While I may not agree with you opinion on the matter of US Foreign Policy, relative to Israel, the "Voltaire" (in me) requires I defend your right to express that views. Maybe some day you will adopt a similar view.

But it must be remembered that as the Jihadist and Fedayeen ways of the Arab Palestinian spread armed struggle and fight against the Declaration on Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States, are just as dangerous as your suppression of the ACLU and the ADA (etc).

Most Respectfully,
R

I have and that is why its so hypocritical for those Senators to denounce One Voice in Israel when the Jews are in the US and globally in everyone else's business, esp their Jewish Lobbies in every country and esp. when their PM is going to speak to our Congress. Of course what do you expect from those who think they are the chosen ones and the ones who believe they are the chosen ones.

The NGOs in Israel need to go. Immediately. Further the NIF should be thrown out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back