What Marje did this week.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I do one of these every week because she is so dumb in a funny way and it needs pointing out. But I am stumped this week. I cant find anything funny to say about this. It is just beyond societal norms.

I do one of these every week because she is so dumb in a funny way and it needs pointing out. But I am stumped this week. I cant find anything funny to say about this. It is just beyond societal norms.

Those two are trolls. They were elected by trolls. There is nothing of any substance to them, or the ones that elected them. All one needs to do is look at their surroundings. A bar, a shooting range, a weight room.

How do you screw money out of stupid people?

Well, we know the answer, she's doing it.

Why bring up the BLM founder who is buying up homes with the money donated to the "cause"? Why criticize people who donated to BLM and say they are stupid? They are stupid but why mention it? Don't you care?

Why bring up the BLM founder who is buying up homes with the money donated to the "cause"? Why criticize people who donated to BLM and say they are stupid? They are stupid but why mention it? Don't you care?

What?

What?

Your comment: "How do you screw money out of stupid people?" didn't pertain to the article posted. The article is about a vote on bone marrow donors. Claiming that donors are being fleeced can only be about how the BLM founder screwed those donating to BLM.

Always happy to help.

The Repubs have now become concerned with debt since Trump is not blowing the dough..

The Repubs have now become concerned with debt since Trump is not blowing the dough..
I think that the Gop would draw the line here. Only the two of them voted against this. I doubt even trump would vote his down.

They are out there on their own in terms of shitness. I wonder if they have any constituents with leukemia? They probably think its a fake disease invented by globalists in order to enslave freedom loving Americans.

It’s not just a law, it’s a budgeting program, which did not go through the proper committee. Why would it cost taxpayers $30 million per year? Where is that money actually going? We have a right to know.

It’s not just a law, it’s a budgeting program, which did not go through the proper committee. Why would it cost taxpayers $30 million per year? Where is that money actually going? We have a right to know.
Really ?

Really ?
Yea really. Let me guess, you didn’t actually read the article?

Really ?
Yea really. Let me guess, you didn’t actually read the article?
Nope, I was just astonished that you want to make a case for these freaks.

Democrats won the freaking election but they can't stop moaning. What does it matter how a single congresswoman of a minority party voted? What did Biden do for us?

...and they're supposed to be the adversaries of "The Squad"....

I think we're looking at the Good Squad.

Goonsquad.png

What?

Your comment: "How do you screw money out of stupid people?" didn't pertain to the article posted. The article is about a vote on bone marrow donors. Claiming that donors are being fleeced can only be about how the BLM founder screwed those donating to BLM.

Always happy to help.

Except what I wrote is to do with the whole thing. This is what Taylor does, she screws people out of money. It's all a scam. She talks stupid to get money out of stupid people.

What?

Always happy to help.

Except what I wrote is to do with the whole thing. This is what Taylor does, she screws people out of money. It's all a scam. She talks stupid to get money out of stupid people.

How much has she raised so far?

What?

Always happy to help.

She's probably doing quite well for herself. She seems happy enough.

What?

Always happy to help.

She's probably doing quite well for herself. She seems happy enough.

Do you have a sum total of the dollars she has raised to date? If you can't back up your lame excuse for not having read the article just admit it rather than continuing to embarrass yourself.

Forum List

Back