What makes people believe in absurd conspiracy theories?

You don't make any sense at all! I haven't even expressed any of my opinions for you to ridicule, and to make the assumption that I'm a "government and media kiss ass"? shows how uneducated you are. I don't know who you are referring to about a link?
I just came across an article titled "10 characteristics of conspiracy theorists" 1. Arrogance 2. Relentlessness 3. Inability to answer questions 4. Fondness for certain stock phrases 5. Inability to employ or understand Occam's Razor. 6. Inability to tell good evidence from bad 7. Inability to withdraw 8. Leaping to conclusions 9. Using previous conspiracies as evidence to support their claim 10. It's always a conspiracy. To me, you display every characteristic in that list.
Not once did I mention anything about the CIA. I used an example to explain something. I don't think every single conspiracy theory is absurd, and by you not being able to answer my original question, "what makes people believe absurd conspiracies?". Right there, you are displaying characteristic number 2 on that list, one I believe to be the most important skill out of the list that actually, if can answer questions, shows some intelligence to maybe just maybe get my attention. Jumping to conclusions that I'm a government and media ass kisser this and that, I lack common sense and logic, blah, blah, blah.
Its always a conspiracy, yea you are right I'm sent here from a secret, I mean secret, program developed by trump, and it is a group of super elite anti-conspiracy theorists, that endured intense and difficult training for months with no contact with the outside world, whose main objective is to infiltrate "usmessageboards" forum "Conspiracy theories" to plant and feed false evidence to cover the government trails of alien civilizations, poisonous government snow, invasion of lizard people, siri apocalypse, calendar conspiracies, The moon doesn't exist, shark spies, the reptoids, Denver international airport is actually the den of the devil and there is a FEMA death camp hidden underneath it, most of our world leaders are space leaders, Saddam Husseins alien stargate was the real reason for Iraq invasion, KFC causes sterility in black men, The mars conspiracy, Nazis in Antarctica, The government created HIV, and so on.
My question, "what makes people believe absurd conspiracy theories?", is referring to absurd theories. Not every single conspiracy theory is absurd but come on now. For example The conspiracy theory, "The landing on the moon was fake", is questionable. Why haven't we gone back yet? We were able to do it in 1969 supposedly, but why haven't we gone back? We have more advanced technology this day in age then ever before, I would think we would of made several trips by now. But some of the conspiracy are absurd and if you do not think so you are nuts.

My question, "what makes people believe absurd conspiracy theories?", is referring to absurd theories.
same ole,same ole,:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::dig:
Oh the Irony.:rolleyes:
you need to look in the MIRROR when asking the question what makes people believe in adsurd conspiracy theories. Because you believe in the most wacky conspiracy theory EVER invented by mankind.THIS one.

Idaho Observer: The looniest of all 9/11 conspiracy theories
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

you are hardly one to talk either because a BETTER question for YOU is why do YOU cowardly run off with your tail between your legs when evidence is shown to you that all the presidents starting with Reagan all the way up to Obama were fare more evil and 100 times more destructive to America than Carter ever was?:rolleyes:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I would like for you to show me how I " cowardly run off with my tail between my legs"? I don't even know what your talking about? Maybe you should get out of my thread and start your own titled, "The only conspiracy theory I know is 9/11, and I know for fact who did it! I will make you run off with your tail between your legs with my pesky evidence". Dude get with it.

The idea of 19 arabs carried out the attacks on 9/11 masterminded by Osama bin laden(who actually was a genius) is no more absurd then saying it was the government that was responsible.
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
yeah that is BECAUSE for the 100th time, you wont read that link i have posted over a 100 times that proves only an idiot would believe that garbage.:rolleyes:
and there you go LYING as always.there have been DOZENS of threads made by many people including myself that prove 9/11 was carried out by the CIA and mossad which you wont read of course.:rolleyes: yet you trolls just like the government,have ZERO evidence or facts to back up their claims that Bin Laden and 19 alleged highjackers were behind it.

any person NOT smoking weed after reading that link,would understand someone would have to be on crack to think it was even possible.:lmao:

:rofl:

For one,Bin Laden DENIED he was behind the attacks moron.:rolleyes:

oh and again you prove what an idiot you are unaware of the facts that MANY of those alleged 19 highjackers later turned up alive so I am CORRECT and truthful when i say only a moron would believe that adsurd and ludicrous conspiracy THEORY of the governments.:cuckoo::lmao::haha:

Let me guess,you ALSO think that absurd and ludicrous conspiracy THEORY of the governments that oswald shot JFK is true as well STILL right,that oswald was the lone assassin and killed JFK and there were not multiple shooters as well?:cuckoo::haha:

70% of the public fortunately knows it was the CIA now just so you know.:D

Let me guess,you like to believe the warren report is correct when they said oswald shot JFK cause he wanted to make his mark on history? Never mind the fact that Oswald ALSO denied that did it saying publicly in that famous taped interview-no sir,i did not shoot anybody. yet even though oswald DENIED shooting kennedy,people here STILL to this day incredibly believe he did despite there was never any proof.and that he did not fit the profile of people seeking fame and attention when trying to kill a famous figure who always proudly ADMIT they did it:cuckoo::rolleyes: and that would be the most illogical and adsurd thing to say is DENY you did it if you are trying to make your mark on history and wanting to be famous for it.:rolleyes:

oh and you cant expect anybody around here to take you serious when you cant even accept how you were taken to school by me on that thread FACTS that you ignored,that all presidents from Reagan to Obama were 100 times worse than carter.:haha::lmao:

Last edited:
I believe conspiracy theories are a conspiracy to make us use emojis.

:cuckoo:

You don't make any sense at all! I haven't even expressed any of my opinions for you to ridicule, and to make the assumption that I'm a "government and media kiss ass"? shows how uneducated you are. I don't know who you are referring to about a link?
I just came across an article titled "10 characteristics of conspiracy theorists" 1. Arrogance 2. Relentlessness 3. Inability to answer questions 4. Fondness for certain stock phrases 5. Inability to employ or understand Occam's Razor. 6. Inability to tell good evidence from bad 7. Inability to withdraw 8. Leaping to conclusions 9. Using previous conspiracies as evidence to support their claim 10. It's always a conspiracy. To me, you display every characteristic in that list.
Not once did I mention anything about the CIA. I used an example to explain something. I don't think every single conspiracy theory is absurd, and by you not being able to answer my original question, "what makes people believe absurd conspiracies?". Right there, you are displaying characteristic number 2 on that list, one I believe to be the most important skill out of the list that actually, if can answer questions, shows some intelligence to maybe just maybe get my attention. Jumping to conclusions that I'm a government and media ass kisser this and that, I lack common sense and logic, blah, blah, blah.
Its always a conspiracy, yea you are right I'm sent here from a secret, I mean secret, program developed by trump, and it is a group of super elite anti-conspiracy theorists, that endured intense and difficult training for months with no contact with the outside world, whose main objective is to infiltrate "usmessageboards" forum "Conspiracy theories" to plant and feed false evidence to cover the government trails of alien civilizations, poisonous government snow, invasion of lizard people, siri apocalypse, calendar conspiracies, The moon doesn't exist, shark spies, the reptoids, Denver international airport is actually the den of the devil and there is a FEMA death camp hidden underneath it, most of our world leaders are space leaders, Saddam Husseins alien stargate was the real reason for Iraq invasion, KFC causes sterility in black men, The mars conspiracy, Nazis in Antarctica, The government created HIV, and so on.
My question, "what makes people believe absurd conspiracy theories?", is referring to absurd theories. Not every single conspiracy theory is absurd but come on now. For example The conspiracy theory, "The landing on the moon was fake", is questionable. Why haven't we gone back yet? We were able to do it in 1969 supposedly, but why haven't we gone back? We have more advanced technology this day in age then ever before, I would think we would of made several trips by now. But some of the conspiracy are absurd and if you do not think so you are nuts.

My question, "what makes people believe absurd conspiracy theories?", is referring to absurd theories.
you need to look in the MIRROR when asking the question what makes people believe in adsurd conspiracy theories. Because you believe in the most wacky conspiracy theory EVER invented by mankind.THIS one.

you are hardly one to talk either because a BETTER question for YOU is why do YOU cowardly run off with your tail between your legs when evidence is shown to you that all the presidents starting with Reagan all the way up to Obama were fare more evil and 100 times more destructive to America than Carter ever was?:rolleyes:
I would like for you to show me how I " cowardly run off with my tail between my legs"? I don't even know what your talking about? Maybe you should get out of my thread and start your own titled, "The only conspiracy theory I know is 9/11, and I know for fact who did it! I will make you run off with your tail between your legs with my pesky evidence". Dude get with it.

you cowardly run off from that link i posted over a 100 times that proves the official conspiracy THEORY of the governments is impossible and that it is the most absurd wacky conspiracy theot EVER INVENTED BY MANKIND for bin laden to do the attacks,that it is the most abrurd theory EVER invented by mankind.:itsok:you know it,i know it,and post# 119 of mine i just posted proves you are a moron for thinking that they were behind it all since you have NO EVIDENCE to proves your ramblings that they did it where I have shown through that link and all my posts here,it was impossible for bin laden and 19 muslims to do it since you keep covering your ears and closing your eyes only seeing what you WANT to see.:itsok:

till you stop cowardly evading that link and that all presidents i mentioner were far worse than carter,you are a troll.:itsok::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Some things seem weird but can be believable, and some things are just way out there and make no sense. One conspiracy theory about 9/11 that I find interesting yet disturbing is the "False Flag" Theory. The "False Flag" theory is covert operations that are designed to appear as If they are being carried out by other entities. In this case the government attacks its own country by flying planes into the twin towers, pentagon, and who knows where that other plane was heading and blames it on al Qaeda. That could actually be possible and give us a reason to invade Iraq and Afghanistan.

To say the least, some conspiracy theories do get the mind wondering, yet are very disturbing.
Yes, accusing our own leaders of willfully murdering americans for political capital is, indeed, disturbing. It is also absurd and bizarre and deserves ridicule and condemnation.

Some Germans actually criticized Hitler during the war. What unpatriotic trash they were.

Same as Americans who criticize American leaders for such as getting USA into a war on the other side of the world against people who never did anything to USA.

What unpatriotic trash they are ..... doubting the government version of such as the "Gulf of Tonkin incident" that was used to get USA into that war.

I'll never understand why some Americans doubt the honesty and sincerity of many American leaders ..... ah the shame, the shame

you are making wayyyyy too mush sense for trolls like the OP here to comprehend these pesky little facts,hee hee.
Yes you are correct la RAM fan, too much sense for trolls like me. I wish I could comprehend why you are so obsessed with your little pesky facts. Calm down, take a deep breath, and start over, tell me what your point is.
la RAM fan
Start from the beginning, and act like an adult with no more immature comments on not being able to understand and name calling. Honestly I have no clue where you began because you are all over the place. First Tell me how me and you are debating when I haven't paid you bit of attention for the fact you are completely off topic, obviously for some reason something made you think that somewhere I said I think that theory is absurd do you think its absurd? Tell me what offended you, what theory are you referring too, what makes you believe whatever your trying to get across, what your point is and what made you go off with this theory?
How you are acting is very immature and not necessary at all. Calling me names and saying I'm a coward, and demeaning my comprehension skills for everyone to read . Its hard to take you seriously but I am wiling to give it another try.

When I don't reply back to a question it's because no matter what is said, or what information is put in front of some people its' never enough so it is a waste of time to answer questions that won't serve what one " wants to hear" . read the tools provided that should answer all and any questions.

yeah you can only lead a horse to the water so many times where you just decide it is hopeless trying to get that horse to drink the water.the OP being the horse.
Nearly immediately after 911, GWBush began exonerating Islam.

In Thailand, I watched "Voice of America" honoring Islam.

When GWBush emphatically declared Islam to be a "religion of peace", GW Bush outed himself as a traitor to "sovereign" USA.

As his father had done in 1991, when he revealed his support of the New World Order.

If you know GWBush was a liar (& his lie gave us Obama), then you can figure out the 'rest of the story." You can see what is going on.
However,
As long as you think GW Bush told the truth about Islam, you will wander around in the dark..... not knowing what is going on.
I'm pretty sure you are speaking to everyone in general. I thought President Bush was a horrible present. I was just a teenager into my early 20s while Bush Jr. was president, and I was a kid when his father was in office. I can remember my father B******* about everything the Bushes did. I don't think any of the presidents that were in office in my life time, were any good. They all say things that sound good, but in reality how many promises do they actually keep. They are just the face and voice for our country. The one year they spent over 380 million dollars on a health care plan that didn't even go through. They threw away 380 million bucks, they could of gave every single u.s citien nearly 1.2 million dollars each. They throw away that kind of money all the time. So to me, I don't care who is president, it never effects nor help me in anyway and it is what it is.

I just now looked at that carter thread where a bunch of trolls were saying jimmy carter was the worst president ever and I notice that was not you that was one of them saying that indeed,i got your name confused with two thumbs,my bad,sorry about that. see unlike you, I CAN own up to it when i am wrong.unlike that idiot two thumbs and others on that carter thread:D

STILL though,you HAVE cowardly run off with your tail between your legs everttime from that link that i have posted over a 100 times that prove only a stupid fuck moron smoking crack WOULD believe in THAT wacky,absurd conspiracy THEORY of the governments where i DID own you proving only and idiot on crack WOULD believe THAT unproven wacky conspiracy theory of the governments in post#119 of mine here,

What makes people believe in absurd conspiracy theories?

the craziest lunatic conspiracy theory ever invented by mankind but sadly,thousands like you have swallowed hook,line,and sinker.:rolleyes:

Some things seem weird but can be believable, and some things are just way out there and make no sense. One conspiracy theory about 9/11 that I find interesting yet disturbing is the "False Flag" Theory. The "False Flag" theory is covert operations that are designed to appear as If they are being carried out by other entities. In this case the government attacks its own country by flying planes into the twin towers, pentagon, and who knows where that other plane was heading and blames it on al Qaeda. That could actually be possible and give us a reason to invade Iraq and Afghanistan.

To say the least, some conspiracy theories do get the mind wondering, yet are very disturbing.
Yes, accusing our own leaders of willfully murdering americans for political capital is, indeed, disturbing. It is also absurd and bizarre and deserves ridicule and condemnation.

Some Germans actually criticized Hitler during the war. What unpatriotic trash they were.

Same as Americans who criticize American leaders for such as getting USA into a war on the other side of the world against people who never did anything to USA.

What unpatriotic trash they are ..... doubting the government version of such as the "Gulf of Tonkin incident" that was used to get USA into that war.

I'll never understand why some Americans doubt the honesty and sincerity of many American leaders ..... ah the shame, the shame

you are making wayyyyy too mush sense for trolls like the OP here to comprehend these pesky little facts,hee hee.
Yes you are correct la RAM fan, too much sense for trolls like me. I wish I could comprehend why you are so obsessed with your little pesky facts. Calm down, take a deep breath, and start over, tell me what your point is.
la RAM fan
Start from the beginning, and act like an adult with no more immature comments on not being able to understand and name calling. Honestly I have no clue where you began because you are all over the place. First Tell me how me and you are debating when I haven't paid you bit of attention for the fact you are completely off topic, obviously for some reason something made you think that somewhere I said I think that theory is absurd do you think its absurd? Tell me what offended you, what theory are you referring too, what makes you believe whatever your trying to get across, what your point is and what made you go off with this theory?
How you are acting is very immature and not necessary at all. Calling me names and saying I'm a coward, and demeaning my comprehension skills for everyone to read . Its hard to take you seriously but I am wiling to give it another try.

I just admitted I was wrong that you were not one of those trolls i mentioned on that carter thread that said carter was the worst president ever,like i said,i confused you with idiot troll two thumbs my bad.

what offended me? you cant be serious and that dense?:cuckoo: this thread is called the most absurd conspiracy theories ever,I posted this link that I have posted over a 100 fucking times on the most adsurd conspiracy theory ever invented by mankind,you IGNORED it.:rolleyes:

a child reading this link ,could see that the governments version of events on 9/11 is the biggest fucking joke on the face of the planet,that IT is the most lunatic,bullshit,absurd wacky conspiracy EVER INVENTED IN MANKIND right up there with lizard people walking the planet or aliens here on earth communicating to people on mars.YOU IGNORED IT even though i posted it over a 100 times so like any rational logical person,of course i would laugh at any idiot saying the governments version of events is no more crazy than saying it was a CIA/mossad operation.duh.:uhoh3:

I just owned and took you to school on this that it was an inside job on post# 119 and all what you THINK happened on 9/11 is bullshit.if you cant accept facts that it was a CIA/mossad operation ESPECIALLY when there have been so many thread posted here over the years that prove it,and that the governments version of events is as absurd and wacky as lizard people,then you are helpless obviously and I am done with you.:rolleyes:

oh and since you seem to have reading comprehension problems and cant understand anything in that link it appears,here is another version for it dummies style for you that onlu a moron on crack would STILL accept the governments version of events after hearing this video.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

like i said,if you STILL believe the governments wacky conspiracy THEORY of these events after watching this,you are totally beyond help and in serious denial mode.i should not have to post this video but you obviously have reading comprehension problems the fact you could not grasp anything in that link i had to post over a 100 times that you ignored.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

you cowardly run off from that link i posted over a 100 times that proves the official conspiracy THEORY of the governments is impossible and that it is the most absurd wacky conspiracy theot EVER INVENTED BY MANKIND for bin laden to do the attacks,that it is the most abrurd theory EVER invented by mankind.:itsok:you know it,i know it,and post# 119 of mine i just posted proves you are a moron for thinking that they were behind it all since you have NO EVIDENCE to proves your ramblings that they did it where I have shown through that link and all my posts here,it was impossible for bin laden and 19 muslims to do it since you keep covering your ears and closing your eyes only seeing what you WANT to see.:itsok:

till you stop cowardly evading that link and that all presidents i mentioner were far worse than carter,you are a troll.:itsok::rolleyes:
LMAO o wow. I don't even do drugs and I never said that I believe anything!!!!!!!! I said I don't know what to believe. You talk about me not being able to comprehend or understand, dude you lack all comprehension and apparently reading skills too! I said some of the theories about 9/11 can be believable and some are just insane. Me not thinking that it is completely absurd and impossible for 19 arab hijackers were responsible, when I never confirmed that I believed any theory for that matter.
I visibly stated few different times that I do not know if our government, Arabs, or Monkeys crashed the planes. I Stated if it was our government, that would be very disturbing and I hope everyone involved are plagued with guilt, remorse, and it eats them slowly to were that's all the think about as soon as they wake up and cant sleep at night, I hope that they get what they deserve. If it were Arabs/ Terrorists then at least some justice was served. Even though the justice served never would amount. If it were monkeys, then damn, we humans are more dumb than we portray.
It is very possible for both scenarios to happen. I do believe that the force, the angle of impact, the explosions, and heat were more then enough to take down the buildings. each plane crashed almost 3 quarters of the height of each building. The plane itself crashing into the building had to damage some support of the building, and with fire and explosions spreading to the higher levels, the fire will make the floors weaker. I know I know you probably are getting all excited because you are thinking right now that I'm trying to blame the fuel, well I know the fuel wouldn't get hot enough to melt construction grade steel, but it will help spread the fire and there are more materials then just steel.
Please start over, and explain to me what your problem is.

la RAM fan

I just admitted I was wrong that you were not one of those trolls i mentioned on that carter thread that said carter was the worst president ever,like i said,i confused you with idiot troll two thumbs my bad.

what offended me? you cant be serious and that dense?:cuckoo: this thread is called the most absurd conspiracy theories ever,I posted this link that I have posted over a 100 fucking times on the most adsurd conspiracy theory ever invented by mankind,you IGNORED it.:rolleyes:

a child reading this link ,could see that the governments version of events on 9/11 is the biggest fucking joke on the face of the planet,that IT is the most lunatic,bullshit,absurd wacky conspiracy EVER INVENTED IN MANKIND right up there with lizard people walking the planet or aliens here on earth communicating to people on mars.YOU IGNORED IT even though i posted it over a 100 times so like any rational logical person,of course i would laugh at any idiot saying the governments version of events is no more crazy than saying it was a CIA/mossad operation.duh.:uhoh3:

I just owned and took you to school on this that it was an inside job on post# 119 and all what you THINK happened on 9/11 is bullshit.if you cant accept facts that it was a CIA/mossad operation ESPECIALLY when there have been so many thread posted here over the years that prove it,and that the governments version of events is as absurd and wacky as lizard people,then you are helpless obviously and I am done with you.:rolleyes:

oh and since you seem to have reading comprehension problems and cant understand anything in that link it appears,here is another version for it dummies style for you that onlu a moron on crack would STILL accept the governments version of events after hearing this video.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

like i said,if you STILL believe the governments wacky conspiracy THEORY of these events after watching this,you are totally beyond help and in serious denial mode.i should not have to post this video but you obviously have reading comprehension problems the fact you could not grasp anything in that link i had to post over a 100 times that you ignored.:rolleyes:

Here we go, still showing how immature you are. I create a thread, all of a sudden I'm getting alerts, being called a troll, coward, lack comprehension skills, blah blah blah. I never referred to that conspiracy theory to be absurd. You must think its absurd yourself, I never gave any 9/11 theories a thought when creating this post. Absurd means, widely unreasonable, illogical, or inappropriate. Maybe I should of made it more clear. World leaders are actually lizard space people is absurd. Saddam Husseins Alien Stargate was the real reason we invaded Iraq, that is absurd. Under the Denver International Airport is hell and a secret FEMA death camp, that is absurd. Obama can control the weather, that is absurd. KFC causes sterility in black men, that is absurd. Shark spies, that is absurd. Reptoids, half man half reptile, that is absurd. There are more conspiracy theories then just 9/11 conspiracy theories.
Are there real Aliens? Probably. Is Donald Trump a space lizard? Highly doubt it. Is the Moon landing fake? It could be. Obama can make it snow on a 90 degree summer day? Don't think so.
Calling the OP a troll just because I ask a question, what makes people believe in space lizards? Why don't you grow up and have an adult like conversation with me post a new reply we will start fresh, and maybe we will understand each other.

la RAM fan

The question was, " what makes people believe absurd conspiracy theories?" Not the most absurd conspiracy theories ever. The question want to know what MAKES people Believe? Evidence, personal experiences, faith, Couple screws loose or missing, I apologize I never seen a link it got past me. But was it necessary for name calling and demeaning my intelligence, I had no idea what you were talking about, talking about presidents and this and that, I'm running away with my tail between my legs, I don't have common sense or logic, this and that.
You said you owned me in this debate? I didn't know this was a debate. I don't even know how you didn't know I was lost. If it was the other way around, I would think, He must be lost, he is missing some sort of information I presented. I have been a member on here for 16 days now and I didnt realize till just recent how to see everyones comment on a reply. All I saw was someone making assumptions on, at the time, something I had no Idea about you were talking about.
This thread wasn't meant to debate the actual theories whether the are real or not, but maybe debate what makes people believe certain theories like media, internet, or any other logical reason, but not actually the theory it self. It was meant to be entertaining and to talk about theories that are way, way, way out there.

la RAM fan if you want you can resend the link you were talking a bout. I will look at it this time, you sent a few I see and not sure which one you want me to look at. I will give you my honest opinion and if I disagree you are more then welcome to attempt to persuade me and rethink my opinion. We can act like high school kids the whole time and just call each other names and call each other stupid, but I rather not.
I have an open mind and I am willing to withdraw if adequate evidence or argument is presented. I am not a gullible person by any means, I look at things from every point of view, I have common sense and strong logic, and I think before I assume.
I don't hold back, you want an opinion from me you will get one, not here to agree with someone just so they are happy. But I can also be friends and not let a disagreement determine how I am going to treat that person. If I don't agree with one of you opinions I'm not going to start calling you names or pick apart every one of your opinions. If you don't understand something ask.

If you haven't personally witnessed it, or have adequate evidence, what makes you believe?
with some of them, there's a lot of coincidence.

basically, the 'truth' seems fishy.
That is true. But sometimes if it doesn't make sense doesn't mean that's not how it is. Sometimes it is just that simple, that our minds don't want to believe it and we start to question. Then we start to see holes when actually there are no holes, it is just our misunderstanding and basic instinct of humans need for knowledge. If something doesn't make sense to us we automatically question it. Then we search for answers, by asking a family member or friend, search the internet, watch the news ect. Sometimes the correct answer still does not make sense, and the human brain analyzes everything and you begin to think you are being lied to. All because something major can be so simple that we think "no, theres no way its that simple, there has to be more, they are hiding or covering something up."
Also the media feeds viewers stories just to increase sales in merchandise which may be only used for rare occasions, so that merchandise don't just sit there. Merchandise such as survival gear so you can be prepared for nuclear disasters, zombie apocalypse, end of the world, ect ect.

Why do people automatically believe everything the Operation Mockingbird lamestream media tells them? Why do they know that the Smith-Mundt Act no longer applies? Why don't they ever question the fact that 90 percent of ALL media is owned by six huge conglomerates that all have seats on the Council On Foreign Relations? Do you blindly believe everything you are told???

Why do people automatically believe everything the Operation Mockingbird lamestream media tells them? Why do they know that the Smith-Mundt Act no longer applies? Why don't they ever question the fact that 90 percent of ALL media is owned by six huge conglomerates that all have seats on the Council On Foreign Relations? Do you blindly believe everything you are told???
I think a lot of people need guidance and depend to much on our government. Everything you do hear from media sources aren't always a lie. So the media embeds fear in people and exaggerate things and its not hard to make something sound real.
They express all the effects of global warming on the news, with movies, and other sources. They embed the fear of the world ending, for example, and when there is a new record high temperature people automatically think of global warming and instantly start visioning the north and south poles melting, Antarctica damn that's a lot of ice that continent by its self will flood the world, Sea levels raising, crazy weather, then awe man its going to get cold and freeze everything. There has been record breaking everything since day 1. The first day in 150 years this region reaches the high of 102 degrees Fahrenheit, breaking the record high of 101.9 degrees Fahrenheit this day 150 years ago. Its those damn greenhouse gases global warming is happening now not 100 years from now but now.
People read things on the internet and they don't consider the source. John Smith from Turtle Creek Pa, wrote an article titled, " Zombies! The apocalypse is near, prepare yourself!" and he writes info on how advance science is now a days and it is possible, probably has some pictures that he photoshop on his comp that looks pretty real. It sounds convincing so they believe it. But not considering this person john smith might be a made up person to scare people, well gullible people, and they have no idea who he is or his mental state. I can see if a top notch scientist wrote something but someone from a little town you never heard of that has no creditability at all, come on now.
Like I said people need guidance and depend to much on our government. People worry way to much because of the fear that the media embeds into them. The government thinks if they can embed fear in to the people and show them that they can provide a sense of security and that the people can depend on the government to protect them and keep them safe. So the government controls the people by embedding fear that without the government we wouldn't be able to survive with out them.

I was in about 8th grade, and my history teacher conducted an experiment. The class I was in was pretty big, about 28, 29 students. What he did was, he told the first student in the first chair of the first row a secret. That student then had to tell the student behind him so on and so forth. By the time it got to the last student, the secret was all messed up. Concluding information can and will change, as it goes on people will add and subtract details making it questionable. Only sceptic people realize this and understands that people twist words and sometimes people make shit up on purpose to just get attention.

If you haven't personally witnessed it, or have adequate evidence, what makes you believe?
with some of them, there's a lot of coincidence.

basically, the 'truth' seems fishy.
That is true. But sometimes if it doesn't make sense doesn't mean that's not how it is. Sometimes it is just that simple, that our minds don't want to believe it and we start to question. Then we start to see holes when actually there are no holes, it is just our misunderstanding and basic instinct of humans need for knowledge. If something doesn't make sense to us we automatically question it. Then we search for answers, by asking a family member or friend, search the internet, watch the news ect. Sometimes the correct answer still does not make sense, and the human brain analyzes everything and you begin to think you are being lied to. All because something major can be so simple that we think "no, theres no way its that simple, there has to be more, they are hiding or covering something up."
Also the media feeds viewers stories just to increase sales in merchandise which may be only used for rare occasions, so that merchandise don't just sit there. Merchandise such as survival gear so you can be prepared for nuclear disasters, zombie apocalypse, end of the world, ect ect.

you cant seriously expect me to read all that bible length babble. Unlike you,I am not going to post a bible length babble here.

All I am going to say in my last post to YOU on this thread is people here such as me,dale,john and mindworm get constantly insulted everytime by trolls around here everytime we bring up hard factual evidence around here that 9/11 was an inside job. that link that i posted over a 100 times and that video i also just posted proves that only a moron on crack would believe the official version of the governments.:rolleyes:

9/11 is the worst tragedy ever so it is the one most people attack posters on everytime they cant refute pesky facts.

that link of mine proves the government version of events is every bit as absurd as Lizard people walking the planet.got it? good.:rolleyes:

the governments version of events has been shot down to hell thousands of times by many independent great researchers and shown they are fucking liars,

you mention adequate evidence.the evidence is irrefutable it was an inside job. the evidence is irrefutable that the governments version of events when you look at the real facts,is right up there with Lizard people walking the earth.since you wont look at it as you have proven on this whole thread,thats YOUR problem.Im done with you.

well said,that was pretty much what someone else posted earlier also.:thup:

That is the much BETTER question that should be getting asked by the OP here.:rolleyes: why do they believe everything the Operation Mockingbird media tells them despite the fact that 90% of what they have told to them has all been a freaking lie going back DECADES.:rolleyes:

Better question is why do people believe in the offcial conspiracy theory of the governments on 9/11 despite their lack of evidence,the conspiracy theory that the clintons have not had several dozens of people such as vince foster killed off for knowing too much or why do they believe the equally adsurd theory that gives 9/11 a run for its money,the magic bullet theory of the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin?:rolleyes:

911 WHEN PEOPLE TOLD THE TRUTH, WELL........

same as the JFK assassination,anybody who told the truth about 9/11 and exposed it as an inside job,died mysterious deaths,the last one minute in this ten minute video is REALLY interesting the fact a high ranking senator was pushing for a real investigation into it and died mysteriously.

so much for nutcases who say Bin Laden and 19 muslins were behind the attacks.an unproven conspiracy theory right up there with Lizard people walking the planet.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back