What made you dislike Trump?

This thread is about Trump but............................

Obama on Mass Government Surveillance, Then and Now | FRONTLINE

I was very disappointed that he re-upped the Patriot Act, and went after reporters too.

It’s still puppy shit compared to the extreme abuses by the Republican party, voter suppression, excessive use of force violations, and the entire war on women’s reproductive health care.

None of Ron DeSantis “anti-woke” legislation will pass constitutional muster. All of it violates First Amendment rights.

Started with bragged about sexually assaulting women, and then when the women confirmed his story, he called them liars.

But most of all it was the children he killed and tortured at the Southern Border, and the his treatment of minorities and refugees was that truly despicable.

The failed covid response that killed 500,000 people.

His longstanding use and abuse of illegal immigrants at his golf courses, and vineyards.

Bankrupting the farmers.

Crashing the economy.

What he did to get himself impeached.

30,0000 lies.
Tortured and killed?:auiqs.jpg:
The Kung Fu Flu killed those people and Fauci told us it wasn't anything to worry about
Illegal immigrants should be sent home after being arrested and branded so if they come back we can shot them on site. Covid crashed the economy and oh yeah you're from Canada pipe down
:auiqs.jpg:

Yes, everyone had difficulty with that one but on the other hand, these people were terrorists and had joined up with America’s enemies, so I don’t have a lot of sympathy for them.

So the ones who murdered them claimed. It was just a kid.

If the police were using drones to take out drug dealers in the inner city, you be cheering their efforts.

Bite me. No one has condemned the police killing people more than I.

I was very disappointed that he re-upped the Patriot Act, and went after reporters too.

It’s still puppy shit compared to the extreme abuses by the Republican party, voter suppression, excessive use of force violations, and the entire war on women’s reproductive health care.

None of Ron DeSantis “anti-woke” legislation will pass constitutional muster. All of it violates First Amendment rights.

Here is the difference. I'm not trying to defend the Republicans.

As I already stated, he is from NYC which is reason enough.
He deserves some credit for keeping Clinton and Bush out of the White House and he kept this nation's shitheels in a constant dyspeptic state.
These positives are more than outweighed by:
Being a lackey for Adelson/Netanyahu, the Saudi princes, and the MIC
Appointing Bolton, Haley, Pompeo, McMaster, Haspel, Mnuchin, Barr
Interference with free trade
Not stopping the US support for the war on Yemen
Involvement in Syria
Not ending any of the forever wars
Not pardoning Ulbricht, Assange, Snowden, Manning
Not cutting off the nuts of the Nazi's that run Ukraine
Nothing has come along to change my mind.

Insulted a lot of people.
OMG

is that something on the level of... say, grabbing millions of dollars from hostile foreign nations for influence peddling, setting up shell companies that don't do a damn thing or provide any goods... aka money laundering, which affects foreign policy (national security)

which of course affects ALL Americans adversely?

somehow I think that's just a tad worse than "insulting people" :rolleyes:

No, that’s just a statement of fact. Members of the Trump cult, live in an alternative reality where Donald Trump is a great president and the country thrived under his leader ship. None of that is true, but they continue to believe it.
Oh, suddenly a dim is thinking about facts??

that's new!

But then I read further and it's like...

nope

IMG_0360.jpeg

Forum List

Back