What made you dislike Trump?

His bad appointments and his chickenshit roll over for Fauci and the covid fraud.

Donald Trump is not a bad guy, but he really fucked up...

Jeff sessions
Rod rosenstein
Chris wray
Kavanaugh
Gorsuch
Comey barrett
Whatever traitor he picked for DHS
Pence

If he wanted to drain the swap, he fucked up 180 degrees the wrong way with those 100 percent pure swamp traitors.

Ewe forgot his best appointment Tom Bolton. And his backing of the dishonorable judge Roy!!!
MAGA

I was told that Trump was anti gay/trans and fought against woman's rights and...and my eyes glazed over. No. What did Trump ACTUALY DO ( with facts) that was worse than Democrats benefiting from, and tacitly supporting racial divisiveness?
Trump had the temerity and utter gall to make it clear what a racquet Washington DC is.
He didn't take crap from the media. He pointed out what hypocrites and phonies so many of the republicans are. He turned the rocks over and called out the slugs when they crawled out of the light.

That's unforgivable in Washington DC. The Iran deal, the Paris Accord, our endless war in Syria and Afghanistan, etc. Trump had to be illegally removed from office...he was making the rest of the politicians
look like the cheap hoods they really were.

You mean the endless wars...he didn't end?

Your
Blob
Lost.

I was told that Trump was anti gay/trans and fought against woman's rights and...and my eyes glazed over. No. What did Trump ACTUALY DO ( with facts) that was worse than Democrats benefiting from, and tacitly supporting racial divisiveness?
Trump had the temerity and utter gall to make it clear what a racquet Washington DC is.
He didn't take crap from the media. He pointed out what hypocrites and phonies so many of the republicans are. He turned the rocks over and called out the slugs when they crawled out of the light.

That's unforgivable in Washington DC. The Iran deal, the Paris Accord, our endless war in Syria and Afghanistan, etc. Trump had to be illegally removed from office...he was making the rest of the politicians
I agree with much of that.
However, the thing is, he was a slug too.

Maybe he is normal and you are the slug.
Or maybe im just not a cultist :dunno:

Doubtful

His bad appointments and his chickenshit roll over for Fauci and the covid fraud.

Donald Trump is not a bad guy, but he really fucked up...

Jeff sessions
Rod rosenstein
Chris wray
Kavanaugh
Gorsuch
Comey barrett
Whatever traitor he picked for DHS
Pence

If he wanted to drain the swap, he fucked up 180 degrees the wrong way with those 100 percent pure swamp traitors.

Ewe forgot his best appointment Tom Bolton. And his backing of the dishonorable judge Roy!!!
MAGA

I forgot Tom Bolton, myself.
I remember John Bolton.

One thing I do know is after Trumps reign the country is divided as never before, he went to any and all lengths to get & keep his power.

Right, and the left had nothing to do with it. After all, since Obama all conservatives are RACIST
and MSM with Demonicrat politicians had nothing to do with it...............in PROG-speak.

Speaking as a Democrat, I don't know why I dislike Trump so much after considering everything I was trained for turned out to be a lie and/or my Democrats were projecting. He has funny hair though.

One thing I do know is after Trumps reign the country is divided as never before, he went to any and all lengths to get & keep his power.

Right, and the left had nothing to do with it. After all, since Obama all conservatives are RACIST
and MSM with Demonicrat politicians had nothing to do with it...............in PROG-speak.
The day Obama said the Boston police acted stupidly was the day where anyone, white OR black, did anything against a black individual was deemed as racist.
I will be dead before we turn that corner.

Apparently the monkeys are rioting over another thug, Daunte Wright. How come nobody rioted when a BLACK Capitol police killed an unarmed WHITE woman MSM refused to report on?

How is it more unarmed white people are killed by police than any race, but that goes unacknowledged? Cuz PROGS are tarded.

You mean the endless wars...he didn't end?

Your
Blob
Lost.
What endless war(s)?

Speaking as a Democrat, I don't know why I dislike Trump so much after considering everything I was trained for turned out to be a lie and/or my Democrats were projecting. He has funny hair though.

Just curious, what Democrat do you like?

Trump wasn't exactly a charmer, I get it. I know people in my own family that where obsessed with hatred for this man, it scared me so much I never brought it up. I accept liberalism and differences of opinion, but this hate of Trump borders on mental illness.

Trump wasn't exactly a charmer, I get it. I know people in my own family that where obsessed with hatred for this man, it scared me so much I never brought it up. I accept liberalism and differences of opinion, but this hate of Trump borders on mental illness.
borders?

Forum List

Back