What made you dislike Trump?

I was told that Trump was anti gay/trans and fought against woman's rights and...and my eyes glazed over. No. What did Trump ACTUALY DO ( with facts) that was worse than Democrats benefiting from, and tacitly supporting racial divisiveness?
Trump had the temerity and utter gall to make it clear what a racquet Washington DC is.
He didn't take crap from the media. He pointed out what hypocrites and phonies so many of the republicans are. He turned the rocks over and called out the slugs when they crawled out of the light.

That's unforgivable in Washington DC. The Iran deal, the Paris Accord, our endless war in Syria and Afghanistan, etc. Trump had to be illegally removed from office...he was making the rest of the politicians
look like the cheap hoods they really were.
I agree with much of that.
However, the thing is, he was a slug too.

I want to know what you think D. Trump ACTUALLY did that made him so despicable.

Insulted a lot of people.
So Biden, Harris Clinton Obama and many others calling Trump a xenophobe, a racist a homophobe a clown an illegitimate president a Russian asset a fan of golden showers was not insulting? And all of that BEFORE he was sworn in.

Wow. Just wow.

Well, if they had said that, then it would be.

But then again no one asked me if I liked these people. I don't.

I want to know what you think D. Trump ACTUALLY did that made him so despicable.

So Biden, Harris Clinton Obama and many others calling Trump a xenophobe, a racist a homophobe a clown an illegitimate president a Russian asset a fan of golden showers was not insulting? And all of that BEFORE he was sworn in.

Wow. Just wow.

LOL frigidweirdo is a Trumpster, trying to say that the only thing bad about Trump is his confrontational style....if that were true America would be better off today and Trump would probably still be the President.

What nonsense. I don't support Trump at all.

I don't even support the Republicans or the Democrats. I support SENSIBLE POLITICS.

Which isn't Biden, isn't Trump....

I've said it before and you prove it every day.
Yes

you misrepresent the truth and i correct you
Your blob made fun of handicapped people.

Someday you'll have to explain it to your loved ones why you sucked and continue to suck his cock.
Just like your blob is a globalist and you are under the delusion he is anti-globalist.
Just like you support the people who murdered a Capitol Hill police officer.
Just like you support the cop who killed George Floyd.
Just like you support the policy of legalized kidnapping on the border.
Just like...well you get the idea.

Seldom has someone been on the wrong side of history so often. You should really reconsider your sad and bewildering life choices. But we both know you won't....you're in a cult you dumb ass.

Corn is a strong illustration how PROG-heads are so fucked up today.

Your blob made fun of handicapped people. Right off the go Corn demonstrates he has no material. Trump didn't, and even if he did the left makes fun of your brain 24/7. Compare & contrast.

Someday you'll have to explain it to your loved ones why you sucked and continue to suck his cock. As I was saying.

Just like your blob is a globalist and you are under the delusion he is anti-globalist. Ah, so ALL the ACTIONS that demonstrate America first is globalist in PROG. Then there's the elephant in the room, because you voted for Xiden but now you're saying you hate Trump cuz he's a globalist.

Just like you support the people who murdered a Capitol Hill police officer. You mean the black guy who killed an unarmed white woman your kind won't come clean about? Because if they didn't it would cause you a twitch? We've already established you have nothing inside your head, no wonder you're PROG.

Just like you support the cop who killed George Floyd. Support the cop? Personally I support facts, your left built that city of drug abuse & chaos.

Just like you support the policy of legalized kidnapping on the border. Fuck and that a rich. You and Dragonlady should hang out.

Just like...well you get the idea. Sure do.

Seldom has someone been on the wrong side of history so often. PROGS you mean. I think it's more ignorance due their spines are so weakened by MSM & Demonicrat politicians, know what I mean?

You should really reconsider your sad and bewildering life choices. Maintaining balls in favor of a genital swap?

But we both know you won't....you're in a cult you dumb ass. Balls

As I said, you've got all of the rabid right wing buzzwords down cold, and you can parrot them like the toady you are, but it's never going make anything you believe real.

In a comment about life choices, you demonstrate that the only thing that matters to you is having male genitalia. If you'd stuck around a little longer, they would have given you a brain to go along with it, because it really doesn't matter what's between your legs. It what's between your ears that determines how your life turns out.

As I said, you've got all of the rabid right wing buzzwords down cold. Is that right lady or are you making shit up as usual? What buzzwords would those be? Even if they were buzzwords that doesn't make them untrue, right lady?

, and you can parrot them like the toady you are, but it's never going make anything you believe real. As I was saying.

In a comment about life choices, you demonstrate that the only thing that matters to you is having male genitalia. You're really intelligent:abgg2q.jpg:

If you'd stuck around a little longer, they would have given you a brain to go along with it, because it really doesn't matter what's between your legs. About 6.25" when ready for action. I may have snuck in a 1/4" though.

It what's between your ears that determines how your life turns out. Then why do so many women think out of emotion, and why has that spread throughout society now that so many women are in congress?

What do you figure Kamala has between her ears anyway? I'm thinking a limp penis is all, makes her giggle when she's asked serious questions.

What a bummer. Some people like things called as they are. But I get it, the left likes EVERYTHING called what it isn't, their core similar a genitals transplant.

Words, but no meaning. I really have no idea what you want to say
Yeah...I think happy hour might have started a bit early for her. “Fuck and that a rich.” Pretty non coherent

Drain the swamp? DRAIN THE SWAMP!?!?!

Mick Mulvaney just said the swampiest thing ever
"If you were a lobbyist who never gave us money, I didn't talk to you. If you were a lobbyist who gave us money, I might talk to you." - Mick Mulvaney

Pelosi directs House Democrats to proceed with articles of impeachment against Trump

Roger Stone guilty on all counts in federal trial of lying to Congress, witness tampering

Paul Manafort charged with conspiracy against the U.S.

First sentencing in Mueller probe: Dutch lawyer Alex van der Zwaan gets 30 days in prison, $20,000 in fines

Michael Cohen pleads guilty to making false statements to Congress

Rick Gates, Trump Campaign Aide, Pleads Guilty in Mueller Inquiry and Will Cooperate

President Trump Urged Rex Tillerson to Help Drop DOJ Charges for Giuliani Client

How a future Trump Cabinet member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime

HUD spent $31,000 in 2017 on new dining room set for Carson's office

The 7 trips Steven Mnuchin took on government planes for $811,800

Acosta to Resign as Labor Secretary Over Jeffrey Epstein Plea Deal

Trump's top health official traded tobacco stock while leading anti-smoking efforts

Rex Tillerson Gets Fired the Day After He Criticized Russia

VA chief doctored email so wife could travel on taxpayer dime: watchdog

Omarosa: 'I was haunted by tweets every single day'

Michael Flynn 'putting his life back together' after guilty plea in Mueller probe

Rob Porter's ex-wives detail abuse allegations

Steve Bannon: The Trump-whisperer's rapid fall from grace

Ryan Zinke’s Rocky, Scandal-Ridden Year at Interior

Scott Pruitt’s bizarre condo scandal and mounting ethics questions, explained

Tom Price, Trump’s scandal-plagued HHS secretary, is stepping down

Anthony Scaramucci: Fired from the White House after 10 days

Trump frustrated with Hicks' role in Porter scandal

The Final Humiliation of Reince Priebus

George Papadopoulos: The Mueller Probe's First Guilty Plea

Karen McDougal tells CNN Trump once tried to pay her after sex

Six White House officials reprimanded for violating the Hatch Act

Interior Secretary Zinke resigns amid investigations

Stormy Daniels describes her alleged affair with Donald Trump

F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen

VA nominee Ronny Jackson dished out opioids, wrecked vehicle while drunk, colleagues say

Trump agriculture nominee Sam Clovis confirms he has no hard-science credentials, withdraws over ties to Russia probe

She inflated her resume and peddled a fake Time cover. Trump appointed her to the State Department.

Lobbyist Sam Patten Pleads Guilty to Steering Foreign Funds to Trump Inaugural

Steve Bannon, three others charged with fraud in border wall fundraising campaign

All that effort amounting to nothing. Pick one, you get to choose.

His bad appointments and his chickenshit roll over for Fauci and the covid fraud.

Donald Trump is not a bad guy, but he really fucked up...

Jeff sessions
Rod rosenstein
Chris wray
Kavanaugh
Gorsuch
Comey barrett
Whatever traitor he picked for DHS
Pence

If he wanted to drain the swap, he fucked up 180 degrees the wrong way with those 100 percent pure swamp traitors.

There are so many things, his lies, his crimes, his petulant toddler demeanor...

How can I pick just one?
No, you claim Trump sunk the Lusitania or assassinated Arch Duke Ferdinand of Austria for all I care. What did Trump actually DO that was so bleedin BAD?
He killed hundreds of thousands of American citizens, he set diplomacy back to the stone age, he torpedoed the economy, he legitimized the racists, he gave my tax money to his billionaire buddies, he cheated the American people out of hundreds of millions of dollars, he cheapened the office to the point of illegitimacy, he made lies from the Whitehouse commonplace, expected, and accepted violence and verbal attacks as well, he delegitimized and undermined our intelligence agencies, he politicized the DOJ, he...

As I said, there are so many things, how can I pick just one?
1618275847946.png

There are so many things, his lies, his crimes, his petulant toddler demeanor...

How can I pick just one?
No, you claim Trump sunk the Lusitania or assassinated Arch Duke Ferdinand of Austria for all I care. What did Trump actually DO that was so bleedin BAD?
He killed hundreds of thousands of American citizens, he set diplomacy back to the stone age, he torpedoed the economy, he legitimized the racists, he gave my tax money to his billionaire buddies, he cheated the American people out of hundreds of millions of dollars, he cheapened the office to the point of illegitimacy, he made lies from the Whitehouse commonplace, expected, and accepted violence and verbal attacks as well, he delegitimized and undermined our intelligence agencies, he politicized the DOJ, he...

As I said, there are so many things, how can I pick just one?
View attachment 479326
Nope, no irony there.

Sorry

Dragonlady you're PROG thus intellectually dishonest all the time.

Started with bragged about sexually assaulting women, and then when the women confirmed his story, he called them liars.

But most of all it was the children he killed and tortured at the Southern Border, and the his treatment of minorities and refugees was that truly despicable.

The failed covid response that killed 500,000 people.

His longstanding use and abuse of illegal immigrants at his golf courses, and vineyards.

Bankrupting the farmers.

Crashing the economy.

What he did to get himself impeached.

30,0000 lies.

Lady you're PROG thus intellectually dishonest, and you're one of the worst of all

Started with bragged about sexually assaulting women, and then when the women confirmed his story, he called them liars. If a woman was in a bar and said to a friend I'd like to grab a cock you'd be alright with that. But you're suggesting that's sexual assault since it was Trump. You're a liar.

But most of all it was the children he killed and tortured at the Southern Border, and the his treatment of minorities and refugees was that truly despicable. All you had to say was you've already run out of ideas to hate Trump. You hate Trump because you're a trained monkey. When you can't articulate the whys of things you are a trained monkey for sure, as are all PROGS.

The failed covid response that killed 500,000 people. All you had to say was you've already run out of ideas to hate Trump. You hate Trump because you're a trained monkey. When you can't articulate the whys of things you are a trained monkey for sure, as are all PROGS.

His longstanding use and abuse of illegal immigrants at his golf courses, and vineyards. Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa. Really?

Bankrupting the farmers. All you had to say was you've already run out of ideas to hate Trump.
Crashing the economy. All you had to say was you've already run out of ideas to hate Trump. You're a liar. Someone butthurt Lady & explain the GDP gained 35% the 3rd qtr. 2020. In PROG terms that was because of Trump :abgg2q.jpg:

What he did to get himself impeached. Notice she can't say what it was.

30,0000 lies. All you had to say was you've already run out of ideas to hate Trump. You're a liar.

I love how you can read my mind. Trump didn’t say I’d like to grab them by the pussy. He said when I see a woman I like I can do anything I want because I’m a star I can grab them by the pussy. I don’t even ask. That sexual assault.

Shall I post the clip for you Asshat.

Calling me a liar without proof is laughable but so are you.

No dummy, sexual assault is sexual assault. No wonder you're PROG, not a straight bone in your body. Pretty please get the clip, I'm begging for it. Until then you're still the liar, see if you can turn that around............Go!

I think how Trump disliked our good friends Communist China and him never questioned the Constitution and sure wouldn't make unlawful laws against it.

I was told that Trump was anti gay/trans and fought against woman's rights and...and my eyes glazed over. No. What did Trump ACTUALY DO ( with facts) that was worse than Democrats benefiting from, and tacitly supporting racial divisiveness?
Trump had the temerity and utter gall to make it clear what a racquet Washington DC is.
He didn't take crap from the media. He pointed out what hypocrites and phonies so many of the republicans are. He turned the rocks over and called out the slugs when they crawled out of the light.

That's unforgivable in Washington DC. The Iran deal, the Paris Accord, our endless war in Syria and Afghanistan, etc. Trump had to be illegally removed from office...he was making the rest of the politicians

Maybe he is normal and you are the slug.

I can't think of anything Trump has ACTUALLY done that even remotely compares to the liberal Democrats supporting race riots and civil unrest for months. And then the Dems are concerned with the singular event of Jan 6th that lasted 3 hours with one PROTESTER shot dead by DC cops. I am like: What did I miss?

Then you're not thinking very hard and you missed a lot. Dragonlady made a decent list but you ignored it. The world is concerned about the events of January 6th. It was a violent insurrection and the first time the Capitol has been breached since the War of 1812. Five people died including one Capitol Police officer and over 100 law enforcement officers were injured. Protestors threatened the lives of several different lawmakers and chanted "Hang Pence" in response to Trump's criticism that Pence had failed to steal the election for him. Trump did NOTHING in response to the attack by his followers that he had instructed them to make for four and one-half hours, despite pleas from numerous law-makers, police, military and high-ranking aides. That's what you missed.

In addition, of course, we have Trump's response to the pandemic. In his own words, he has admitted repeatedly downplaying to the American people (read "LYING ABOUT") the threat posed by the SARS-Cov-2 virus. The result was casualty figures for the richest, most medically advanced and best equipped nation on Earth that rivaled those of the poorest third world countries. A LARGE portion of the 420,000 or so Americans who DIED after the first surge did so NEEDLESSLY and BECAUSE so many believed Donald Trump. He is responsible for more American deaths than we suffered in World War II, Korea and Vietnam put together. I guess you missed that as well.

Then there is the very high likelihood that he is a serial sexual predator and occasional rapist. You know the facts but I guess you missed that too.

For the entire course of his career, Trump has demonstrated over and over again his exceptional ignorance on numerous topics, including the US Constitution and the basic art of governance; ignorance to such a point that he actually seems to believe he knows more about these various topics than people who've actually studied them for their entire lifetimes. That's known as the Dunning-Kerr effect and it's not uncommon among the political fringe.

And then, of course, there is his blatant racism, a family trait.

I have to ask YOU, Mary, what has the man ever done to make you think he ISN'T despicable.

Maybe he is normal and you are the slug.
Or maybe im just not a cultist :dunno:

Forum List

Back