What law(s) would have stopped the Buffalo shooting?

I don't hate guns, I've own guns and I use guns.

And I've just ignored all your copy and paste shite.

Guns to you is what Islam is to a Muslim.
you think guns kill people. Still waiting for the video of a gun firing itself.

Did you bother to read your link?
Harvard said:
“Overall, our results show that the United States, which has the most firearms per capita in the world, suffers disproportionately from firearms compared with other high-income countries,”

Harvard claims a correlation between the number of guns and gun violence rates.
You claim the gun laws in the UK, et al. are the reason for the lower rate of gun-related violence in the UK, et al, re: the US.

Even YOU can see these are not the same statements -- and even YOU can see the Harvard statement does nothing to support your position.

So, we're back to...
You, repeatedly, claim the gun laws in the UK are the reason for the lower rate of gun-related violence in the UK, re: the US.
I, repeatedly, challenge to demonstrate the necessary relationship between the gun laws in the UK and that lower rate.
You, repeatedly, respond by tucking your tail and running away from that challenge - because you know you cannot demonstrate any such thing.
Thus, I continue to accept your surrender.
What a silly little boy you are, all the stats from countries demonstrate that the US have dreadful stats due to their culture and the 2nd Amendment, and you're trying to ask other countries to demonstrate this and that. You are boring and a retard in equal measure. You spout the same gun shite that 2aguy does and even Americans are getting bored now f that shit. It no longer washes.

The sooner your generation dies out, the sooner America can start to get to grips with gun nuts and regulations.

What a silly little boy you are, all the stats from countries demonstrate that the US have dreadful stats due to their culture and the 2nd Amendment, and you're trying to ask other countries to demonstrate this and that. You are boring and a retard in equal measure. You spout the same gun shite that 2aguy does and even Americans are getting bored now f that shit. It no longer washes.

The sooner your generation dies out, the sooner America can start to get to grips with gun nuts and regulations.
The sooner Americans see the Democommies for who they really are the sooner we can register Communists not Firearms

And yet foreigners want to come here.

And yet foreigners want to come here.
Foreigners, asylum seekers etc .. want to get to all Western countries because the rest are shit hole countries. It's trying to stop them in turning the West into a shit hole, but it tends to be the Left Wing that sadly supports their motives.

kwkejejjejjeje.jpg

Foreigners, asylum seekers etc .. want to get to all Western countries because the rest are shit hole countries. It's trying to stop them in turning the West into a shit hole, but it tends to be the Left Wing that sadly supports their motives.
So it’s no concern that evil second amendment

What a silly little boy you are, all the stats from countries demonstrate that the US have dreadful stats due to their culture and the 2nd Amendment,
This is where I ask you to demonstrate the necessary relationship between the gun violence rates in the US and the 2nd Amendment
This is also where I -again- ask you to demonstrate the necessary relationship between the gun laws in the UK, et al, and their lower rates of gun-related violencs as compared to the US
You will, as you always do, respond by tucking tail and running away.
Because you know you cannot demonstrate any such thing.
Thus, I continue to accept your surrender.

A human zygote is "human" and it is alive. If it's inviable it will die naturally.

You say it’s science but you become absolutely unscientific in your argument. The human zygote is a human zygote. Why do you change the wording? Two things that are different cannot be the same and science. A human Zygot is not
a living breathing human like it’s mother. You cannot cite science to argue that it is. You need the same absurdly that Yiu use in your gun flooding campaign.

You say it’s science but you become absolutely unscientific in your argument. The human zygote is a human zygote. Why do you change the wording? Two things that are different cannot be the same and science. A human Zygot is not
a living breathing human like it’s mother. You cannot cite science to argue that it is. You need the same absurdly that Yiu use in your gun flooding campaign.
Life begins at conception. Why do you deny science?

It’s alive and it’s its own self and is not the woman’s to kill

Life begins at conception. Why do you deny science?

Yes life begins at conception. Science says it is not fully formed. You say you and the government and Church own it I say the woman who is breathing for it owns it. Why am I wrong or unscientific.

Your argument is not scientific at all - if you are religious it is your moral choice. KEEP IT BETWEEN YOU and YOUR GOD.

IF YOU ARE POITICALLY Motivated only shame on you. You dont have a right to control any woman’s womb having no relationship to you at all - butt out.creepy if you motivation is purely political like it is for Trump.

Yes life begins at conception. Science says it is not fully formed. You say you and the government and Church own it I say the woman who is breathing for it owns it. Why am I wrong or unscientific.

Your argument is not scientific at all - if you are religious it is your moral choice. KEEP IT BETWEEN YOU and YOUR GOD.

IF YOU ARE POITICALLY Motivated only shame on you. You dont have a right to control any woman’s womb having no relationship to you at all - butt out.creepy if you motivation is purely political like it is for Trump.
Hey stupid, I have said nothing about Religion, politics, or morals.

I have simply posted science, which you refuse to accept. Not my problem you are a Science Denier.

It’s alive . Yes

It’s its own self - No. That is a religion induced or personal moral opinion. You left science when you went there.
If it is just a "religion induced" opinion, how do you explain the fact the baby will continue to develop unless killed by the mother if the mother is Christian, Muslim, Hindu, agnostic, atheist, or any other "religious" affiliation?

Why would you have to kill the baby if you are not religious to stop the pregnancy? Can you explain that?

It’s alive . Yes

It’s its own self - No. That is a religion induced or personal moral opinion. You left science when you went there.
It’s not the woman’s then who is it?

by the way no baby is self sufficient! Needs someone for many years so we can kill them as well right?

Forum List

Back