What kind of a country is modern Ukraine?

Minsk 2 is always blamed on Ukraine. It is one of the main narratives of Russian propaganda. But you haven't read them, either. Have you?

Reality shows that these accords were worded in a way that either side interpreted them in their favor.

One of the examples was a clause about new elections there. Ukraine insisted that these elections be held according to Ukrainian law, the Central Elections Committee being in charge, Ukrainian parties and candidates taking part, and observers and journalists from Ukraine and elsewhere monitoring them. The separatists insisted on their supervision, the amnesty being adopted first, etc. As a result, almost a year of ping-pong, and the separatists organized their elections there and began forming their statelets; Ukraine condemned and didn't recognize that, of course.

Virtually every one paragraph was interpreted differently and was a sticking point. Make no mistake, I am not trying to blame the separatists (or Moscow, more correctly) for Minsk 2 derailment. The both sides were worth each other, were not going to implement them in full, and used them for own benefit.
Well Porky Poroshenko signed it then along with one of his puppet masters Merkel admitted it was just a tactic to buy time so the Ukrainians could build their army for another offensive, like i say they can't be trusted they have proved that.

Russia is too soft at times like when they allowed many of those Azov creatures to walk free after Mariupol was liberated
Yet they say he's a blood sucking maniac.
Anyway, I hope he knows what he's doing. We'd all want to end this as fast as we could and we could do that too but at what cost. We took Seelow Heights in April of 1945 in three days and lost some 30 000 KIA. But the situation was such that it must have been worth it then when we were pressed for time and the total count of the dead was by tens of millions. Now that we've got time and Hohols are feeding themselves into the grinder what would be the need to lose our guys? You just wait and see the stupid Ukies wear themselves down.

Yet they say he's a blood sucking maniac.
Anyway, I hope he knows what he's doing. We'd all want to end this as fast as we could and we could do that too but at what cost. We took Seelow Heights in April of 1945 in three days and lost some 30 000 KIA. But the situation was such that it must have been worth it then when we were pressed for time and the total count of the dead was by tens of millions. Now that we've got time and Hohols are feeding themselves into the grinder what would be the need to lose our guys? You just wait and see the stupid Ukies wear themselves down.
Well i have been trying to work out the tactics of the Russians since this started, best explanation i can come up with is they want to degrade the Ukrainian forces so they are no longer in a position to launch any meaningful attacks, when that time is reached i expect Russia to launch a massive offensive, they employed those tactics in WW2, absorb any attacks then go on the offensive, but what do i know?

Well i have been trying to work out the tactics of the Russians since this started, best explanation i can come up with is they want to degrade the Ukrainian forces so they are no longer in a position to launch any meaningful attacks, when that time is reached i expect Russia to launch a massive offensive, they employed those tactics in WW2, absorb any attacks then go on the offensive, but what do i know?
You know right. These barn rats shooting videos are good illustrations of Russian tactics.

Nothing. You know nothing about reality of warfare and whats been going on in Ukraine.

"massive offense" would be easily tracked and made into a messy graveyard by the precision of todays artillery and missle systems.

This is how Russian "grinding down" is going:

They are losing people and equipment at roughly 2:1 or 3:1 rate compared to Ukraine

Last edited:
Nothing. You know nothing about reality of warfare and whats been going on in Ukraine.

"massive offense" would be quickly made into a messy graveyard by the precision of todays artillery and missle systems.

Well it happened after Stalingrad and the Soviets didn't stop until they took Berlin, and you are talking as if the Russians don't have command of the airspace or artillery, they have some of the best in the World, and some deluded clowns said Russia was out of missiles over a year ago.

"massive offense" would be quickly made into a messy graveyard by the precision of todays artillery and missle systems.

"Ukraine said Russia lost more than 6,000 soldiers and more than 400 armored vehicles and tanks in one week, though it isn't possible to verify its figures."
The key element here being Ukraine said.

you are talking as if the Russians don't have command of the airspace or artillery, they have some of the best in the World, and some deluded clowns said Russia was out of missiles over a year ago.

Russia doesn't command shit, planes get shut down as soon as they get near the front line by modern air defense systems.

Their artrillery's precision is much worse than what Ukraine is using

Russia doesn't command shit, planes get shut down as soon as they get near the front line by modern air defense systems.

Their artrillery's precision is much worse than what Ukraine is using

You sound as deluded as the moron on SKY news who has been telling us Ukraine would be having beach parties in Crimea last summer.

"Ukraine said Russia lost more than 6,000 soldiers and more than 400 armored vehicles and tanks in one week, though it isn't possible to verify its figures."
The key element here being Ukraine said.
Go on telegram and look at how Russian meat waves are getting turned into bone soup. You'll have no doubts about those figures.

Putin wants some sort of tangible victory to speak about during election so Russians are spending a lot of equipment and people trying to take Ardiivka.

Last edited:
Go on telegram and look at how Russian meat waves are getting turned into bone soup. You'll have no doubts about those figures.

Putin wants some sort of tangible victory to speak about during election so Russians are spending a lot of equipment and people trying to take Ardiivka.
I suspect you yourself have big doubts, just won't admit them.
Hohols are toast no matter what snake oil your bullshitting proverbial Sky News is selling you.

I suspect you yourself have big doubts, just won't admit them.
Hohols are toast no matter what snake oil your bullshitting proverbial Sky News is selling you.

Thats a fantasy.

After almost two years of warfare it has been well proven that Russia has no means to make any serious advancements in this war.

The only question is how much further they'll have to retreat - thats the only area of todays doubts.

Last edited:
If you think Russia will ever allow whats left of Ukraine into Nato better get your head tested.
Dummy, Russia will "allow" Ukraine into NATO just like it "allowed" Finland (850 mile border with Russia) into NATO.

It was always just another bullshit excuse for agression and Russia does not have a say on the matter.

Last edited:
Thats a fantasy. Two years of warfare have proven that.
It's proven that the West blew it. You've got nothing to hand over to the freeloaders and they are nothing on their own. Russia I hope won't be content with anything but the capitulation.

It's proven that the West blew it. You've got nothing to hand over to the freeloaders and they are nothing on their own. Russia I hope won't be content with anything but the capitulation.

Again, you are just posting counter factual fantasies.

If Ukranians are "nothing" and recieved "nothing" then how the hell did Russia lose about 50% of the territories it captured during initial days of the war?

You are not being coherent.

_131745180_ukraine_control_quad_15_11_23-nc.png.webp

Forum List

Back