What Kids Learn in Milwaukee Public Schools

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Dec102020
What Kids Learn in Milwaukee Public Schools
Education has nothing to do with it. The purpose of urban public schools is indoctrination. The MacIver Institute provides a peek behind the scenes at Milwaukee public schools:

A society consisting entirely of people who were educated like this would degenerate into Stone Age savagery within a few decades.

However, these kids are learning all that the Democrats in charge want them to know: how to be victims and how to vote for a living.

On a tip from Chuck A.

All links highlighted
At least the printing and carving will give them a skill
Social justice slogans are always in demand

I'm just wayciss so I can't possibly understand that marxist indoctrination is much much much more important then Math, Science, and English ....But of course the English language is extremely racist ....cause reasons and feelings

Why would this be considered "indoctrination"? There have been a string of cases in which African-Americans have lost their lives at the hands of police or at the hands of private citizens whose actions have been ignored by police. Is there a problem with calling this out?

How is it possible that the two schools cited in the video only have 1 student in each school proficient in math and in both schools none of their students are proficient in English?

It must be that math and English are no longer relevant subjects in today's world.

Just plain sad.

Why would this be considered "indoctrination"? There have been a string of cases in which African-Americans have lost their lives at the hands of police or at the hands of private citizens whose actions have been ignored by police. Is there a problem with calling this out?
Even in the short video its more than that
And I've been speaking up about police tactics for years ..it ain't just blacks who get screwed

Google police shot my dog for no reason .......also literally a couple thousand face book pages of people whose dogs have been killed by police

Where you bleeding full of shit phony hearts been?

And you can thank Bush and Obama for militarizing the police forces. But I guess you wouldn't dare mention that.

And you can thank Bush and Obama for militarizing the police forces. But I guess you wouldn't dare mention that.
Oh no we can't have that
They were advised by experts who believe in the science !

Even in the short video its more than that
And I've been speaking up about police tactics for years ..it ain't just blacks who get screwed

Google police shot my dog for no reason .......also literally a couple thousand face book pages of people whose dogs have been killed by police

Where you bleeding full of shit phony hearts been?

They only care about animals when it fits their agenda.

Oh no we can't have that

Yes, I am sure they were. :D :D :stir:

My Catholic CCD & Bible Studies Classes NEVER taught Me Math, Reading, Writing, Chemistry, Meteorology, Geology, Science, Typing, Electronics, Computer Programs, ect. If we left Education up to Repubtards, we would be like Muslims in Afghanistan memorising the Quran to hate all other Religions.

Last edited:

Oh no we can't have that

Those experts are back in spades if they swear Muppet in
dmdmmc.jpeg

How did Bush or Obama militarize our police? There is nothing wrong with demanding that our police forces, to whom we the public give so much power over us, do their jobs cleanly. The ridiculous right wingers talk about people being "anti-cop" and they are wrong. It is anti dirty cop: a cop with a badge who has feelings about people based on race, sex, political party, religion, or anything else, and is therefore not qualified to do his/her job. The same goes for judges.

How did Bush or Obama militarize our police? There is nothing wrong with demanding that our police forces, to whom we the public give so much power over us, do their jobs cleanly. The ridiculous right wingers talk about people being "anti-cop" and they are wrong. It is anti dirty cop: a cop with a badge who has feelings about people based on race, sex, political party, religion, or anything else, and is therefore not qualified to do his/her job. The same goes for judges.

And now back to the topic:

Why aren't these kids proficient in math and English????

Yikes lol

Wow are you lefties in the dark about the decades long militarization of the police.....and Kill the cops and ban the police is pretty straight forward you blm and antifa supporter

My Catholic CCD & Bible Studies Classes NEVER taught Me Math, Reading, Writing, Chemistry, Meteorology, Geology, Science, Typing, Electronics, Computer Programs, ect. If we left Education up to Repubtards, we would be like Muslims in Afghanistan memorising the Quran to hate all other Religions.
no, the Democrats are teaching Children hate

I agree with you about dirty cops and I think most people do. But clearly you have not done much research into this and are just spouting things you know nothing about. Maybe stop being ignorant and even one of your favorite news sites will tell you and learn something.

7 Ways The Obama Administration Has Accelerated Police Militarization

Bush, Obama, the ADL, and the Militarization of U.S. Police Forces

The politics behind the militarization of the police and overuse of massive force

The war on drugs is obviously a significant piece of the puzzle. Nixon and Reagan were the most aggressive in this realm. But Balko notes that this has been thoroughly bipartisan — from LBJ through Obama (except Ford and Carter). Those who wanted a lighter approach had high hopes for Clinton (especially as a former pot smoker). His rhetoric was less inflammatory, but he was still heavy-handed on policy. Obama was similar: he criticized Bush II for cutting federal police programs and then increased spending by $2 billion in 2009. This served to boost militarization, SWAT teams and multi-jurisdictional anti-drug task forces.

Oh no we can't have that

Those experts are back in spades if they swear Muppet in
View attachment 427641
WWG1WGA.

Forum List

Back