What Kids Learn in Milwaukee Public Schools

Why would this be considered "indoctrination"? There have been a string of cases in which African-Americans have lost their lives at the hands of police or at the hands of private citizens whose actions have been ignored by police. Is there a problem with calling this out?

And you can thank Bush and Obama for militarizing the police forces. But I guess you wouldn't dare mention that.
How did Bush or Obama militarize our police? There is nothing wrong with demanding that our police forces, to whom we the public give so much power over us, do their jobs cleanly. The ridiculous right wingers talk about people being "anti-cop" and they are wrong. It is anti dirty cop: a cop with a badge who has feelings about people based on race, sex, political party, religion, or anything else, and is therefore not qualified to do his/her job. The same goes for judges.

And now back to the topic:

Why aren't these kids proficient in math and English????

There are many reasons. It usually winds up going back to the parents. I think it is our job as the parent to atleast give our kids basic knowledge and not relying on a state school to teach them everything especially since we know it is basically Rockefeller indoctrination which only teaches our kids to be obedient workers and not think for themselves.

Why would this be considered "indoctrination"? There have been a string of cases in which African-Americans have lost their lives at the hands of police or at the hands of private citizens whose actions have been ignored by police. Is there a problem with calling this out?

And you can thank Bush and Obama for militarizing the police forces. But I guess you wouldn't dare mention that.
How did Bush or Obama militarize our police? There is nothing wrong with demanding that our police forces, to whom we the public give so much power over us, do their jobs cleanly. The ridiculous right wingers talk about people being "anti-cop" and they are wrong. It is anti dirty cop: a cop with a badge who has feelings about people based on race, sex, political party, religion, or anything else, and is therefore not qualified to do his/her job. The same goes for judges.

There are many reasons. It usually winds up going back to the parents. I think it is our job as the parent to atleast give our kids basic knowledge and not relying on a state school to teach them everything especially since we know it is basically Rockefeller indoctrination which only teaches our kids to be obedient workers and not think for themselves.

Not sure what to make of your answer. Should children be required to achieve proficiency in subjects like math or English? If so, who is responsible for teaching them?

If your argument is that critical thinking is absent in the curriculum, I have to agree, Critical thinking however is facilitated by an understanding of language and math. To do any research into a subject reading comprehension is essential. To assess or estimate alternatives pathways or to verify assumptions math is an important skill.

With no language skills, no math skills there is little chance for critical thinking. The kids coming out of these schools aren't even useful idiots, they are just....idiots.

Not sure what to make of your answer. Should children be required to achieve proficiency in subjects like math or English? If so, who is responsible for teaching them?

If your argument is that critical thinking is absent in the curriculum, I have to agree, Critical thinking however is facilitated by an understanding of language and math. To do any research into a subject reading comprehension is essential. To assess or estimate alternatives pathways or to verify assumptions math is an important skill.

With no language skills, no math skills there is little chance for critical thinking. The kids coming out of these schools aren't even useful idiots, they are just....idiots.

Language and math skills are taught in school.

You might want to take a look at the video in the first post.

The two schools mentioned in the video did not have a single student demonstrate English language proficiency - not one. In math, each school mentioned had only 1 (one) student demonstrate proficiency in math, for a total of 2 (two) students out of all the students from both schools.

Sorry but English and math are not being taught in the two schools mentioned in the video.

If you don't live in milwaukee then this is none of your business and why do you really care? This is a total non story.

My Catholic CCD & Bible Studies Classes NEVER taught Me Math, Reading, Writing, Chemistry, Meteorology, Geology, Science, Typing, Electronics, Computer Programs, ect. If we left Education up to Repubtards, we would be like Muslims in Afghanistan memorising the Quran to hate all other Religions.
Bible studies classes have no business teaching anything but the Bible. It's getting history classes to teach actual history.

Students in the United States are no longer proficient in any subject. They cannot read. They cannot do simple arithmetic. They cannot write their own names. They can't spell their own names. This is not the fault of religion. It is the fault of liberals.

...Students in the United States are no longer proficient in any subject. They cannot read. They cannot do simple arithmetic. They cannot write their own names. They can't spell their own names. ....

Stop being ridiculous. What is it with some people that they cannot seem to discuss anything without immediately going to the most absurd extremes of hyperbole?

You might want to take a look at the video in the first post.

The two schools mentioned in the video did not have a single student demonstrate English language proficiency - not one. In math, each school mentioned had only 1 (one) student demonstrate proficiency in math, for a total of 2 (two) students out of all the students from both schools.

Sorry but English and math are not being taught in the two schools mentioned in the video.

At one time we had the best schools in the world.

Now, their mission is very different, but they are just as successful at their new mission: indoctrination.

1607810212894.png

Nonsense. African Americans have lost their lives almost infinitely more often to other African Americans that to either the police OR private citizens and in almost all of THOSE cases they lost their lives trying to hurt or kill the police or those other private citizens and found out that they couldn't do that with impunity.

Nonsense. African Americans have lost their lives almost infinitely more often to other African Americans that to either the police OR private citizens and in almost all of THOSE cases they lost their lives trying to hurt or kill the police or those other private citizens and found out that they couldn't do that with impunity.
The conversion is about the treatment of African-American people at the hands of the police. Do not try to run away.

Google police shot my dog for no reason .......also literally a couple thousand face book pages of people whose dogs have been killed by police

But were they African-American dogs?

When is it that we will recognize our fellow Americans, join hands, and walk together into the future?

we need to make education enjoyable, entertaining like a rock concert, and yes, FUNNY. has anyone ever written a funny textbook? i have written many funny things INSIDE textbooks, but that's not the same thing

Forum List

Back