I just had a epiphany about paying for public schools

It used to be that having quality educated children made for a strong healthy economy and you benefitted from that.

Now that's all gone so it doesn't seem to make sense to keep paying for public schools.....But it just seems that way.

For me it's worth it to keep feral children occupied most of the year.....We gladly pay for prisons to keep the unwanted off the streets and let's face it, schools are little more than Level 1 prisons anyway so we may as well turn it into a win. ;)

Indeed, we need to be pressing for year-round school due to the fact we don't allow kids to work anymore. Idle hands is the devil's workshop....I mean who knows, they might even learn to read and cypher a bit. ;)
They dont live in farms that need their labor during the summer

You're actually a bit dumber than I thought. Go back and read the posts. Get back to me with an apology.

It used to be that having quality educated children made for a strong healthy economy and you benefitted from that.

Now that's all gone so it doesn't seem to make sense to keep paying for public schools.....But it just seems that way.

For me it's worth it to keep feral children occupied most of the year.....We gladly pay for prisons to keep the unwanted off the streets and let's face it, schools are little more than Level 1 prisons anyway so we may as well turn it into a win. ;)

Indeed, we need to be pressing for year-round school due to the fact we don't allow kids to work anymore. Idle hands is the devil's workshop....I mean who knows, they might even learn to read and cypher a bit. ;)
Fuck you and your psycho bullshit! Public schools work! And all kids look forward to a summer vacation. Man, you really are gestapo!

Fuck you and your psycho bullshit! Public schools work! And all kids look forward to a summer vacation. Man, you really are gestapo!
OGC.31ae41b31634e6ad98dd6968e286e464

Forum List

Back