I just had a epiphany about paying for public schools

Parents pick a handful of schools that are acceptable to them, while the schools take in students who are levelheaded and serious about learning basic academics.
Now you are changing your tune.
What you said earlier is posted below.

Let parents choose the school that they feel is best for their kids. This would promote healthy competition and force the low performing schools to step up their game or go out of business.

Just a note of reality.

Some think that vouchers mean that parents get to choose the schools. That is incorrect, in reality it means that schools get to choose the students.

Unless you support the idea that any parent showing up with a voucher much be admitted to whatever school where they present the voucher.

Is that what we are talking about hear, government forcing private schools to accept all students if they have a voucher?

WW

The government dictating what private institutions must do. How very democrat. In very short order, private schools would cease to be private for all intents and purposes. Brilliant. :icon_rolleyes:

... If I ran a private school, I would NOT want some inner city thug with a record of bullying causing issues. ...

And if such a student turned up with a voucher? Remember, the voucher represents tax dollars (another detail you failed to consider).

It is possible logistically. Of course, the first thing we'd see is the public schools shrinking exponentially. Small, private schools would begin to pop up. Decent teachers from the public sector would jump at the opportunity to leave the Union led crap hole that many public schools have become. They'd love the opportunity to actually focus on necessary training instead of CRT, BLM, LGBTQ and other distractions.

At first, the parents may have to shell out some extra dough for transportation, but that could be short-lived as the private schools and the parents can work out those details. Many parents already drive their own kids to school. I'm sure many would be willing to help their neighbors out with transportation.

Bottom line: If parents truly care about their kids, they will find a way to remove them from the indoctrination centers.
Winco just wants to perpetuate his cash cow. Eventually the successful schools would rise to the top and the current indoctrination centers would be forced to follow suit or be out of business. We took our child to schools that were outside of our attendance area for the programs that they offered and it was the right decision all around. No CRT, LGBTQ, racial squabbling, math was not considered racist and the emphasis was on excellence. School choice works.

Voucher programs have been implemented in several States as well as D.C.

I used to oppose vouchers as the predecessor of the demise of public education, but the democrats took my opposition to mean that they could indoctrinate children with whatever kind of deviant crap that they chose as their flavor of the week. It is time for indoctrination camps to be shut down.

Screenshot 2023-06-26 at 9.29.37 AM.png

Voucher programs have been implemented in several States as well as D.C.
Let's have you commit to an answer and stick to it.

Would vouchers be used for:

1) Public School Children to take their Tax $$ to a Private School Only.
2) Public School Children to take their Tax $$ to another Public School Only.
3) Either, Vouchers can be used at any other Public School or Private School.

I used to oppose vouchers as the predecessor of the demise of public education, but the democrats took my opposition to mean that they could indoctrinate children with whatever kind of deviant crap that they chose as their flavor of the week. It is time for indoctrination camps to be shut down.
Name a public school near your location, like 40 mile radius, that you have proof of indoctrination.

CA>>>"It's time for the indoctrination camps to be shut down."

Name a Public School near you that needs to be shut down due to being an indoctrination camp.

View attachment 798864

Let's have you commit to an answer and stick to it.

Would vouchers be used for:

1) Public School Children to take their Tax $$ to a Private School Only.
2) Public School Children to take their Tax $$ to another Public School Only.
3) Either, Vouchers can be used at any other Public School or Private School.
States and local municipalities would design the voucher system to best serve specific communities. Personally, I would take my kids from the fool system and place them in a private, Christian school. Others may prefer to send their kids to secular schools devoted to excellence in academics. Low income parents could send their kids specifically designed for them. There are some very successful, inner city private schools where low income, inner city kids excel.

Read carefully: TAXPAYER MONEY, EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW, PROPERTY TAXES
If I pay into the tax system, I should have a say in how that tax money is spent. Again, a number of states (30 or so) have implemented the voucher system. They must believe it legal for parents to have a say in how their kids are educated.

Low income parents could send their kids specifically designed for them. There are some very successful, inner city private schools where low income, inner city kids excel.
Since you know this information, please share.
What are the names and location of these specific low income schools.

Name a public school near your location, like 40 mile radius, that you have proof of indoctrination.

CA>>>"It's time for the indoctrination camps to be shut down."

Name a Public School near you that needs to be shut down due to being an indoctrination camp.
All Spokane public schools and the one that you teach racist math in Winnie.

Forum List

Back