What is YouTube to Do When Joe Biden Gets Far More Dislikes Than Likes?

The ONLY thing a liberal lemming can do, REMOVE THE DISLIKE BUTTON

View attachment 475735

It makes me laugh that the Biden Presidency and policies are so popular that the ONLY thing you can find to bitch about is the "Likes" count on YouTube. Like it has any meaning whatsoever.

The inane bullshit you try to use to gin up outrage about is so lame and weak that it's insane. Covid cases are coming down, people have money in their bank accounts for food and rent, again, the covid daily deaths are 1/4 of what they were when Biden took over, and over 150 million shots have gone into arms, meaning that the USA is now leading the world in vaccinating their people.

Yes, YouTube likes are sooooo important.

62 likes, 709 DISLIKES.
And the lemmings believe this man beat the most beloved president in my lifetime!
Who believes that Trump is...

You guys really need to get a grip.
37,000 at a Trump rally.

12, mostly press, at a Biden rally.

Come back to earth
Sure, we don't love and adore Biden. We don't have to flock to him. We don't hang on every word. We don't watch every appearance. We don't have to wear clothes signifying some emotional connection to him.

You guys think that everyone else is supposed to be like you. Thankfully, we are not.

I don't want you people to be like me - you couldn't possibly - but I would like you to be Americans.

Fat chance in that.
After adulthood do yous still check yer kid's britches looking for soiled underwear?

An attempt at a witty non sequitur? Half successful! It really does not follow.
It's the same thing all you do, check out everyone else to see if you approve of what they are doing.

An accurate response.

The dumbing down of our society continues. Come in last place? No worries, we'll protect your delicate sensibilities with a blue participation ribbon. Failing math or reading? No worries, we'll socially promote you to protect your feelings. Then when you become an adult we'll shield you from reality.
Not quite sure what that has to do with a Trumpster equating "likes" with the popularity of a President like an eight year old, but okay!
Calls others a Trumpster in the same sentence he mocks people for acting like 8 year olds....

Too funny
I got the term from a Trumpster a long time ago.

Anything else?

62 likes, 709 DISLIKES.
And the lemmings believe this man beat the most beloved president in my lifetime!

37,000 at a Trump rally.

Come back to earth
Sure, we don't love and adore Biden. We don't have to flock to him. We don't hang on every word. We don't watch every appearance. We don't have to wear clothes signifying some emotional connection to him.

You guys think that everyone else is supposed to be like you. Thankfully, we are not.
But Obama you adored and worshipped that little fella.
Obviously you don't know my opinion of Obama.

But, as an obedient Trumpster, you're prone to arrogant ignorance.

Fail.
Obama parted the seas so whats to know? They even had school kids in the ghettos sing his praises. Glory be to Obama!

62 likes, 709 DISLIKES.

37,000 at a Trump rally.

Come back to earth

Fail.
Obama parted the season so whats to know? They even had school kids in the ghettos sing his praises. Glory be to Obama!
Just no golden statues with a Buddha belly to rub for good luck.

An accurate response.

The dumbing down of our society continues. Come in last place? No worries, we'll protect your delicate sensibilities with a blue participation ribbon. Failing math or reading? No worries, we'll socially promote you to protect your feelings. Then when you become an adult we'll shield you from reality.
Not quite sure what that has to do with a Trumpster equating "likes" with the popularity of a President like an eight year old, but okay!
Calls others a Trumpster in the same sentence he mocks people for acting like 8 year olds....

Too funny
I got the term from a Trumpster a long time ago.

Anything else?
Ah the insult for Trump supporters is the fault of Trump supporters lol

You use it LIKE AN 8 YEAR OLD nonetheless

Something I know for sure is that I'll never come within a thousand miles of loving and adoring someone I've never met, like you people and the orange buffoon.
Americans loved FDR and Ronald Reagan

and oh my God blacks went absolutely nuts over obama

do you remember this brainwashing of small children?

Conservatives are so petty

They do the same thing with books written by liberals. Go on Amazon and give one star ratings......even though they didn’t read it.

Like Conservatives can actually read
Let me get this straight...Conservatives are the petty ones...yet it's this Xiden supporting company that removes this "dislike" button....gotcha...

It's obvious the petty, thin skinned Xiden admin whined to Google and got this done.

The ONLY thing a liberal lemming can do, REMOVE THE DISLIKE BUTTON

View attachment 475735

It makes me laugh that the Biden Presidency and policies are so popular that the ONLY thing you can find to bitch about is the "Likes" count on YouTube. Like it has any meaning whatsoever.

The inane bullshit you try to use to gin up outrage about is so lame and weak that it's insane. Covid cases are coming down, people have money in their bank accounts for food and rent, again, the covid daily deaths are 1/4 of what they were when Biden took over, and over 150 million shots have gone into arms, meaning that the USA is now leading the world in vaccinating their people.

Yes, YouTube likes are sooooo important.
Thanks Trump for the vaccines, yeah people finally got some money. Pelosi wasn't going to give them anything while Trump was president, but when they finally did. That measly $1400 they got, actually costed them $6000. Way to go! But Biden's open borders are going to expand covid cases and kill the economy. Also his other policies, we had great news on jobs for last month. So whatever happens now, Biden owns it.

62 likes, 709 DISLIKES.

37,000 at a Trump rally.

Come back to earth

Fail.
Obama parted the seas so whats to know? They even had school kids in the ghettos sing his praises. Glory be to Obama!
Don't forget that celebrity film of them saying they will serve Obama.

62 likes, 709 DISLIKES.

37,000 at a Trump rally.

Come back to earth

Fail.
Obama parted the season so whats to know? They even had school kids in the ghettos sing his praises. Glory be to Obama!
Just no golden statues with a Buddha belly to rub for good luck.

I have this on my desk -

trump statue.jpg

It sits next to this -

barack-obama-dragon-statue-1.jpg

We had the same problem on USMB

Conservative posters would just go through liberal posts and hit the neg button regardless of what was said.

It got so bad, they had to remove the button.

They do the same thing with books written by liberals. Go on Amazon and give one star ratings......even though they didn’t read it.

Let me get this straight...Conservatives are the petty ones...yet it's this Xiden supporting company that removes this "dislike" button....gotcha...

It's obvious the petty, thin skinned Xiden admin whined to Google and got this done.

What can we do with Conservatives?
They abuse the privilege and we have to take it away from them.

USMB did the same thing a few years back.

link?

haha...it's an abuse of a privilege...yeah...you just sound petty.

Conservative posters would just go through liberal posts and hit the neg button regardless of what was said.

giving a book a rating...v what libs do...burn books...

Ya'll are so violently petty

I doubt it was "regardless of what was said". More likely a rejection of what was said.

haha...it's an abuse of a privilege...yeah...you just sound petty.

We see the same thing with Yelp restaurant reviews. A group of people will flood the ratings with horror stories when it is obvious they have never been there

I doubt it was "regardless of what was said". More likely a rejection of what was said.
Problem with Conservative posters is they are assholes at heart.
They don’t know how to behave in public.

Problem with Conservative posters is they are assholes at heart.
They don’t know how to behave in public.

Rejecting the nonsense presented by Democrats is misbehaving in public?

If so, I will misbehave more.

Forum List

Back