What is YouTube to Do When Joe Biden Gets Far More Dislikes Than Likes?

62 likes, 709 DISLIKES.
And the lemmings believe this man beat the most beloved president in my lifetime!
Who believes that Trump is...

You guys really need to get a grip.
37,000 at a Trump rally.

12, mostly press, at a Biden rally.

Come back to earth
Sure, we don't love and adore Biden. We don't have to flock to him. We don't hang on every word. We don't watch every appearance. We don't have to wear clothes signifying some emotional connection to him.

You guys think that everyone else is supposed to be like you. Thankfully, we are not.
No, but we are the only ones with the CORRECT view of America. You communists are the enemy.

Sure, we don't love and adore Biden.
Biden is just one of many corrupt washington swamp rats for lefties to choose from

so I guess he’s not that special to you when maintaining the status quo/business as usual is your goal

trump was the first non swamp rat to sit in the white house

and that is important to those of us who think the country is going in the wrong direction

When was Youtube ever established as a news service?

It can be one of the best. Unfortunately.
YouTube is often the only source that carries full/unedited videos of a popular story.
For instance the Lloyd trial. Only YouTube has the full 30 minute long body cam videos.
Everywhere else is heavily edited.

62 likes, 709 DISLIKES.
And the lemmings believe this man beat the most beloved president in my lifetime!

37,000 at a Trump rally.

Come back to earth
Sure, we don't love and adore Biden. We don't have to flock to him. We don't hang on every word. We don't watch every appearance. We don't have to wear clothes signifying some emotional connection to him.

You guys think that everyone else is supposed to be like you. Thankfully, we are not.

I don't want you people to be like me - you couldn't possibly - but I would like you to be Americans.

Fat chance in that.

Sure, we don't love and adore Biden. We don't have to flock to him. We don't have to wear clothes signifying some emotional connection to him.
You still miss your messiah, don't ya'.

We hear ya', Brother.
Something I know for sure is that I'll never come within a thousand miles of loving and adoring someone I've never met, like you people and the orange buffoon. He is all but a deity on earth for you people, and you defend him with more passion than you would defend Jesus himself.

I'll never understand it, and I'll only be able to theorize about how this could have happened. So will psychologists, sociologists, anthropologists and historians, for a long time.

62 likes, 709 DISLIKES.

37,000 at a Trump rally.

Come back to earth

I don't want you people to be like me - you couldn't possibly - but I would like you to be Americans.

Fat chance in that.
After adulthood do yous still check yer kid's britches looking for soiled underwear?

An accurate response.

The dumbing down of our society continues. Come in last place? No worries, we'll protect your delicate sensibilities with a blue participation ribbon. Failing math or reading? No worries, we'll socially promote you to protect your feelings. Then when you become an adult we'll shield you from reality.

62 likes, 709 DISLIKES.

37,000 at a Trump rally.

Come back to earth
134164781_235883104568510_6484207976725572607_n.png

An accurate response.

The dumbing down of our society continues. Come in last place? No worries, we'll protect your delicate sensibilities with a blue participation ribbon. Failing math or reading? No worries, we'll socially promote you to protect your feelings. Then when you become an adult we'll shield you from reality.
Not quite sure what that has to do with a Trumpster equating "likes" with the popularity of a President like an eight year old, but okay!

62 likes, 709 DISLIKES.

37,000 at a Trump rally.

Come back to earth

But Obama you adored and worshipped that little fella.

That makes youtube fake news. Move over facebook, twitter, google, CNN, MSNBC, NYT and WaPo. We have a new phony in town.
When was Youtube ever established as a news service?
News is wherever you find it. Fake news is when ideology replaces reality.
Then why listen to FOX or CNN they both do the same?
I watch FOX for some opinions. I like Gutfeld, Watters and Tucker. I like Charles Payne for financial insight. I haven't found anyone who isn't an insult to my intelligence yet on CNN-MSNBC. That's why I don't watch them at all. And you're right, some on FOX do the same thing.

62 likes, 709 DISLIKES.

37,000 at a Trump rally.

Come back to earth

But Obama you adored and worshipped that little fella.
Obviously you don't know my opinion of Obama.

But, as an obedient Trumpster, you're prone to arrogant ignorance.

Fail.

An accurate response.

Not quite sure what that has to do with a Trumpster equating "likes" with the popularity of a President like an eight year old, but okay!
Calls others a Trumpster in the same sentence he mocks people for acting like 8 year olds....

Too funny

An accurate response.

hqdefault.jpg

source.gif

62 likes, 709 DISLIKES.

37,000 at a Trump rally.

Come back to earth

Fat chance in that.
After adulthood do yous still check yer kid's britches looking for soiled underwear?

An attempt at a witty non sequitur? Half successful! It really does not follow.

Forum List

Back