What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what is your prejudice?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
2 a (1) : preconceived judgment or opinion (2) : an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge b : an instance of such judgment or opinion c : an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics

synonyms see predilection

Prejudice - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

mine: gum chewers....i think they are just mindless zombies who hopefully will get tmj sooner than later.

sparky

Gold Member
Reaction score
i am unnaturally , and without any rational basis, prejudiced against these>>>

neckties.jpg

~S~

goldcatt

Catch me if you can!
Reaction score
People in stores who stand in the middle of the aisle talking on cell phones. If telling your Friday night drinking story really, really can't wait, just move out of the way already.

Reaction score
People who let their kids run riot in restaurants.... well, anywhere really but restaurants are the worst. I tend to assume they are bad parents. When, in fact, they are just selfish.

dilloduck

Diamond Member
Reaction score
People who assume that if I am sitting quietly alone it's an invitation for them to come and fill up my silence by rambling on and on about something I obviously don't give a shit about.

tigerbob

Increasingly jaded.
Reaction score
People who assume that if I am sitting quietly alone it's an invitation for them to come and fill up my silence by rambling on and on about something I obviously don't give a shit about.

That's possibly my biggest pet hate as well. The Marquise de Sévigné put it perfectly: "You deprive me of solitude without affording me company".

Mr Clean

Gold Member
Reaction score
People who give unsolicited advice.

tigerbob

Increasingly jaded.
Reaction score
People who dislike rats. Who couldn't love this cute little rat. Gitchee gitchee goo!

rat-giant%5B1%5D@body.jpg

You must have biiiiig raaaats!

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/txiR1Nzrzng&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/txiR1Nzrzng&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

random3434

Reaction score
People who spell wrong on purpose on message boards, thinking it's "cute" :cuckoo:

Conspiracist

Snuggle weather rocks!
Reaction score
Everyhing. I am so fucking judgemental and cynical it even drives me crazy at times. Anywhere from people I don't know walking slow across the street while I wanna make a right hand turn to someone wearing their pants down to their knees like it looks cool. I would love it if I could turn that side of me on and off.

random3434

Reaction score
Everyhing. I am so fucking judgemental and cynical it even drives me crazy at times. Anywhere from people I don't know walking slow across the street while I wanna make a right hand turn to someone wearing their pants down to their knees like it looks cool. I would love it if I could turn that side of me on and off.

Oh I bet you just LOVE people who tailgate you then! :eek:

I hate them! :lol:

uscitizen

Reaction score
My prejudice is thinking the people who accept and follow the advice of right wing pundits are mindless sheeple.

Last edited:

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Reaction score

I bet you haven't any prejudice about a hawt-apple-bottomed-chick that walks slowly across the street wearing their pants down to their knees.:razz:

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Reaction score
My prejudice is thinking the people who accept and follow the advice of right wing pundits are mindless sheeple.

My prejudice is against anyone except hawt-apple-bottomed-chicks that use the word "s-h-e-e-p-l-e."

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List