What Is Your Own Definition of Liberal and Conservative?

Liberals are about the group: if we build a school and give free education to our kids, that will improve everyone's life.

Conservatives are about the individual: I'll start a business and work hard and that will improve my life.
Lmfao liberal logic on schools is the same as Lenin's

vladimirlenin1-2x.jpg

Liberals are about the group: if we build a school and give free education to our kids, that will improve everyone's life.

Conservatives are about the individual: I'll start a business and work hard and that will improve my life.
Problem is the Conservative pays the RE taxes to build and maintain that school doesn't he?

Liberal -
Someone that doesn't want to work for anything, but demands they get everything they want from anyone they demand it from. Someone that throws a tantrum when they don't get their way.......whatever way that is.

Conservative -
Someone thats "home grown" and doesn't like change from the legal standards of the original constitution. Someone that expects everybody to live by the law, even the politicians and police.

No, the homeowner pays the taxes regardless of his political leanings.
The government has enacted massive programs with at best middling success. The real costs to keep people treading water if poor, working poor or above the poverty line by up to ten or twenty thousand dollars keep rising. And more fall into working poor and poor. We have spent the resources in all ways possible. It is not too much to ask for accountability.

Liberal -
Someone that doesn't want to work for anything, but demands they get everything they want from anyone they demand it from. Someone that throws a tantrum when they don't get their way.......whatever way that is.

Conservative -
Someone thats "home grown" and doesn't like change from the legal standards of the original constitution. Someone that expects everybody to live by the law, even the politicians and police.
what a bunch of BS.
Liberalism is about liberty, consent of the governed, and equality under the law.

o68mis8s88d81.jpg

You do know what capitalism and democracy are do you not? I prefer conservatives for national defense as they take hard line with the enemy.

Yes, but like somebody already else on here commented, those two things are entirely opposite of what the liberals believe.

The difference is night and day. Conservative are more family orientated, self sufficient, don't believe in a nanny state, etc.

Leftists are pretty much whiny bitches demanding to be taken care of and demand society conform to suit their agenda

I knew that, I was talking about the different kinds of leftists like Marxists and Progressives.

Preach on! That's how fucked up the libtards are. :rolleyes:

what a bunch of BS.
Liberalism is about liberty, consent of the governed, and equality under the law.

o68mis8s88d81.jpg

Thank you and Otis Mayfield for proving another point,.. Liberals are natural born liars.

what a bunch of BS.

o68mis8s88d81.jpg
Liberalism today is about freedom from civic responsibility and accountability. That's what I see around the country as well as in my own very liberal city. :(

After somebody else asked me this question it got me thinking that it was a pretty good question. Here's my answer to it and I'm going to make it short and sweet. A conservative wants and stands for America to be like it's supposed to be,.. a free country. While a liberal wants completely the opposite.

Conservatives support smaller government, less spending and are against deficit spending in all but the most dire circumstance. They do not think the government is the answer to all of our problems. There are maybe 10 actual conservatives on this forum and we have not had one as POTUS in 93 years.

Liberals support larger government and more spending. They think the government is the answer to many of societies problems. Every president we have had in the last 93 years fell into this category.

The focus on social issues in the battle between Conservatives and Liberals is a smoke screen to make sure nobody pays attention to what the government is actually doing.

Forum List

Back