Migrant Caravan Of 50,000+ People Blows Past Mexican Army, American LeaderSays They’re Not Going To Just Stop At U.S. Border So Kamala Heads to France

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Democrats are running things just as I foretold they would.

Destroy America at all costs.

This is all about destroying America and replacing its population with a population that wants communism.
As time passes, remember to never forgive the white men and women who destroyed the greatest nation on earth. What we see now is not inclusion but taking over of a nation by other groups who are not bringing the same advances to our nation. What fools we were and are. Believing in what was promoted. Living off our past and eventually going to a hair trigger nuclear war scenario because we can not create and perfect newer technologies at reasonable prices compared to China. However we have technology created that has not been uses and what we do not exists form other eras.

As time passes, remember to never forgive the white men and women who destroyed the greatest nation on earth. What we see now is not inclusion but taking over of a nation by other groups who are not bringing the same advances to our nation. What fools we were and are. Believing in what was promoted. Living off our past and eventually going to a hair trigger nuclear war scenario because we can not create and perfect newer technologies at reasonable prices compared to China. However we have technology created that has not been uses and what we do not exists form other eras.
Wow you need your meds adjusted.

Sheer madness. The 1st Cav division should be deployed to and guarding our border. These millions of immigrants sent north to our southern border are being used as a weapon of war to attack and weaken our nation. Our government should be responding in kind, with appropriate force. What a pacified, weak people we have become. Millions of foreign undocumented combatants just stroll right on in our front door and set up shop in our backyards. Pathetic.

More DemonRats voters, more replacement of traditional America, more water down of the America we all loved and knew.

Everything is going well in the destruction of the USA. :(

Yes cultural and ethnic warfare. While I imagine many of the families aimed at our southern border are good people in their own right, most if not all of them simply are not compatible with the cultures and ways of life of American Citizens. We Americans have countless of our own daily life problems to contend with. We do not need the added pressure of dealing with un-Americanized "settlers" flowing into our towns and neighborhoods. Frankly, when I look out my window to see who's on the HOA mowing crew I want to see Americans trimming grass or installing carpet or doing construction, not fucking Salvadorians or Guatemalans. I don't want to have to worry for my wife and niece's safety around a bunch of catcalling foreign jungle jumpers whose normal native treatment of women is nothing like that of our area.

Sheer madness. The 1st Cav division should be deployed to and guarding our border. These millions of immigrants sent north to our southern border are being used as a weapon of war to attack and weaken our nation. Our government should be responding in kind, with appropriate force. What a pacified, weak people we have become. Millions of foreign undocumented combatants just stroll right on in our front door and set up shop in our backyards. Pathetic.

Yupp!
This IS where we're at.

I seen some interviews with this gang of subhumans. Their pissed people were whipped and threaten war with the US...................Who the fuck are these people. They hurt one person and they should be all mowed down

Can you imagine what is going to happen??

More DemonRats voters, more replacement of traditional America, more water down of the America we all loved and knew.

Everything is going well in the destruction of the USA. :(
Nawwwwww......................These people have exposed themselves as what they are so quickly, they will be destroyed

All our pain is for the Greater Good

Yes cultural and ethnic warfare. While I imagine many of the families aimed at our southern border are good people in their own right, most if not all of them simply are not compatible with the cultures and ways of life of American Citizens. We Americans have countless of our own daily life problems to contend with. We do not need the added pressure of dealing with un-Americanized "settlers" flowing into our towns and neighborhoods. Frankly, when I look out my window to see who's on the HOA mowing crew I want to see Americans trimming grass or installing carpet or doing construction, not fucking Salvadorians or Guatemalans. I don't want to have to worry for my wife and niece's safety around a bunch of catcalling foreign jungle jumpers whose normal native treatment of women is nothing like that of our area.

And the lightning speed at which it is being accomplished!
The 3rd Reich invented the BLITZKRIEG!!

I'm not so sure.
Most Americans are working their asses off to even notice or know what has been happening.................Well 2021 has sure opened a lot of eyes along with the Covid lies and bull shit

There are so few of them and so many of us

"Daily Mail?"

Seriously?

Nobody in Britain takes the "Daily Mail" seriously.

Can't you find the story on Fox News?

The invaders believe that their 60,000 is the size of an army. They have no intention of stopping at the border to be processed. No one will stop them. They can move on into cities and towns. Defund the police.

Forum List

Back