What is wrong with Merrick Garland? Is he asleep at the wheel - or just afraid?

your the one voting for that,not me....i dont vote for the so called lessor of 2 evils......that shit is on you party people...
No I'm not. Take your strawman walking.

And yes you cast a net vote for the major candidate you least prefer, every time you cast your baby protest vote. This is simple math you cannot get around, sorry.

And clearly one party is why our government is dysfunctional. So you can take that "both sides" nonsense walking as well.

I am not registered with any party. I am a true leftist that is left voting for the center right corporatist party, because the alternative is the batshit crazy corporate ball licker party.

No I'm not. Take your strawman walking.

And yes you cast a net vote for the major candidate you least prefer, every time you cast your baby protest vote. This is simple math you cannot get around, sorry.

And clearly one party is why our government is dysfunctional. So you can take that "both sides" nonsense walking as well.

I am not registered with any party. I am a true leftist that is left voting for the center right corporatist party, because the alternative is the batshit crazy corporate ball licker party.
so why wouldnt my net vote benefit the person i mostly prefer?.....if i didnt vote for either of the big two neither of them benefit.....the one i voted for benefits....
if you are true leftist you are a voting democrat ......

Merrick Garland, 'Do Your Job,' Says Frustrated Member Of House Panel Probing Capitol Riot​

Contempt of Congress charges languish with the Department of Justice as the select committee's members fume at the attorney general.

Members of the House select committee investigating last year’s riot at the U.S. Capitol expressed frustration Monday over an apparently inattentive and slow-moving Justice Department, with one lawmaker telling Attorney General Merrick Garland in a speech: “Do your job.”

Members complained of a lack of support from the Justice Department and were annoyed that criminal contempt of Congress charges have not yet been filed against former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows for failure to comply with a subpoena from the committee.

The backlog is likely to grow with the expected recommendation by the House panel to bring criminal contempt of Congress charges against Donald Trump’s former trade adviser Peters Navarro and ally Dan Scavino.

Merrick Garland, 'Do Your Job,' Says Frustrated Member Of House Panel Probing Capitol Riot

I hope AG Garland isn't as worthless as I think he is. He seems like a dud so far. What do you think?

He is a commie dem!

civil war navy.jpg

Yes, you are. Plus you’re a hack.
Garland is a petty, vengeful democratic tool who is still trying to get even for not being appointed to SCOTUS and is doing everything that he can to get even with the republicans. Nothing to do with what his actual job should be.

Forum List

Back