What is wrong with Merrick Garland? Is he asleep at the wheel - or just afraid?

I still hold Merrick Garland partially responsible for where we are today in this Trump clusterfuck! Garland was way too slow to get started. Thank goodness for the January 6th Select Committee - which Garland had nothing to do with. Garland is too timid. Sadly, Trump may beat the clock.
Yeah if you can't be a traitor quicker you might lose your job.

I still hold Merrick Garland partially responsible for where we are today in this Trump clusterfuck! Garland was way too slow to get started. Thank goodness for the January 6th Select Committee - which Garland had nothing to do with. Garland is too timid. Sadly, Trump may beat the clock.

Garland did what his don, "The Big Guy", Joe Biden wanted.

Hold off until the election season, make sure that the Trumpster was going to get into the race, and then attack.

The hope and dream of the libs is that people will be so distracted by the fake persecution of Trump, they'll vote for Sleepy Joe.

If Trump wasn't running, he wouldn't be facing charges at all. The bile of the left would be directed to Liz or Mitt or Haley or whoever else would be in the race. A fake trial against Trump would have been pointless.

Hold off until the election season, make sure that the Trumpster was going to get into the race, and then attack.

The hope and dream of the libs is that people will be so distracted by the fake persecution of Trump, they'll vote for Sleepy Joe.

If Trump wasn't running, he wouldn't be facing charges at all. The bile of the left would be directed to Liz or Mitt or Haley or whoever else would be in the race. A fake trial against Trump would have been pointless.
He wouldn't be charged if not running because we need a Dem landslide after forty years of giveaway to. Snap out of it...

The special grand jury for trumps crimes in georgia was appointed in January 2022, but Trump didnt announce candidacy until November 2022.

with some more effort & time, i'm sure i could research the other cases to find the preparations for charges prior to Nov 2022. Its more like Trump announced candidacy in anticipation of indictments.

Last edited:
The special grand jury for trumps crimes in georgia was appointed in January 2022, but Trump didnt announce candidacy until November 2022.

with some more effort & time, i'm sure i could research the other cases to find the preparations for charges prior to Nov 2022. Its more like Trump announced candidacy in anticipation of indictments.
He also did because he intends to be president.

Milquetoast Garland may have been a good judge - but he is a timid attorney general.

Merriam-Webster defines “milquetoast” as “a timid, meek, or unassertive person,” the implication being that a “milquetoast” person is afraid to stand up, worried about backlash.

Merrick Garland, 'Do Your Job,' Says Frustrated Member Of House Panel Probing Capitol Riot​

Contempt of Congress charges languish with the Department of Justice as the select committee's members fume at the attorney general.

Members of the House select committee investigating last year’s riot at the U.S. Capitol expressed frustration Monday over an apparently inattentive and slow-moving Justice Department, with one lawmaker telling Attorney General Merrick Garland in a speech: “Do your job.”

Members complained of a lack of support from the Justice Department and were annoyed that criminal contempt of Congress charges have not yet been filed against former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows for failure to comply with a subpoena from the committee.

The backlog is likely to grow with the expected recommendation by the House panel to bring criminal contempt of Congress charges against Donald Trump’s former trade adviser Peters Navarro and ally Dan Scavino.

Merrick Garland, 'Do Your Job,' Says Frustrated Member Of House Panel Probing Capitol Riot

I hope AG Garland isn't as worthless as I think he is. He seems like a dud so far. What do you think?

The timidity and sluggishness of the DoJ and its leadership in this context is inexcusable... and now it will cost the Republic.

Its more like Trump announced candidacy in anticipation of indictments.

Precisely!

Awww, legally delaying letting you see blood? The cad.

yea thats what we need franco...one party rule....you havent learned anything....
That's exactly right. It's precisely what we need. The GOP swept from office. Then they can come to terms with their party being a ruined pile of crap and then take measures to reform ther party and to appeal to more voters.

That would be great.

Garland is too busy going after parents who confront a school board with tough questions.

What is wrong with Merrick Garland?​

He's a Hamiltonian thug.

Duh...

Of course, nowadays most all of em are.

They're basically just fighting among themselves over who gets to wield the power over the serfs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back