What Is Trump's Problem With DeSantis?

I don't particularly like DeSantis, but at least he wasn't caught masturbating in the lounge of Airforce One.
Uh huh. I hear he's Satan's nephew and he molests Collies as well. You people really are mental.

Trump is feeble and senile. He needs two hands to lift a bottle of water and walks down gentle inclines like his shoelaces are tied together. The public is onto his self-aggrandizing lies and scams now.

DeSantis is too timid to stand up under the withering fire of the dog-eat-dog primaries and debates. He got completely tongue-tied by a simple question from his challenger which he should have anticipated.

The GOP really needs to start looking around for someone else.
So says a Biden apologist...

Trump is in the race and will do exactly as he did in 2016. He plays hard. It will be interesting to see if DeSantis will get into the race. I don't think he has decided yet. If he does, I hope he plays the game more respectfully than Trump. I don't see him winning the nomination but he COULD destroy part of the base that he'd have to depend on if he runs in 28.

I keep hearing that DeSantis is going to run, but until it's hot mainstream news then we won't know one hundred percent.

you are pathetic

lowest unemployment in decades, lowest ever for blacks and women
rising stock market
no new wars
fair trade deals with mexico, canada, and the EU
opened dialog with North Korea
Killed terrorists who had killed americans and allies
and all with no help from congress or the media who lied constantly about what he was doing.

Best president in my lifetime and I have been around since Truman.
The unemployment rate is where it was before the pandemic. I don't hear you praising Biden, hypocrite.

Biden has also killed terrorists, and again you hypocrites don't praise him. In fact, you denied credit to Biden and Obama, yet you just gave direct credit to Trump. How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

As for trade, Trump rose our trade deficits with Mexico and China to record levels. So suck on that for a while.

His idiotic far left trade war was a catastrophic failure. He had to provide government bailouts to the victims of his trade war.

But he told you rubes it would be "easy to win." :lol:

Suckers.

Trump had the most corrupt Administration in history. And you all willingly amputated your own moral legs as you tolerated Trump violating every moral belief you claimed to hold. He revealed your true inner evil selves.

You are filthy to the core.

He got more votes than Hillary or Obama.
There's no way Biden got more than Obama.

He didn't. By that I mean....

Some people don't realize that a large number of those that voted DEM in the 2020 Presidential election didn't vote FOR Biden, they voted AGAINST Trump.

WW

You know I honestly don't get it. I know that they both love America but Trump seems to be putting Trump first lately and ignoring his signature line of putting America first and DeSantis definitely could get the job done just as well.

FEAR.

you lack brains, common sense, and intelligence. you are a brainwashed moron, incapable to thinking for yourself and only able to parrot what is put in your little head by your masters.

Do you really claim that Obozo and crazy hillary do not have huge egos?

Both are capable of reflecting on their faults and self effacing humor

Trump cannot do either

you lack brains, common sense, and intelligence. you are a brainwashed moron, incapable to thinking for yourself and only able to parrot what is put in your little head by your masters.

Do you really claim that Obozo and crazy hillary do not have huge egos?

That one is a troll, nothing more or less.
Doubt that he even believes anything that he writes.
Far too over the top.

Some people don't realize that a large number of those that voted DEM in the 2020 Presidential election didn't vote FOR Biden, they voted AGAINST Trump.

And the same could be said for the 2016 election where people voted against Hillary

The unemployment rate is where it was before the pandemic. I don't hear you praising Biden, hypocrite.

Biden has also killed terrorists, and again you hypocrites don't praise him. In fact, you denied credit to Biden and Obama, yet you just gave direct credit to Trump. How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

As for trade, Trump rose our trade deficits with Mexico and China to record levels. So suck on that for a while.

His idiotic far left trade war was a catastrophic failure. He had to provide government bailouts to the victims of his trade war.

But he told you rubes it would be "easy to win." :lol:

Suckers.

Trump had the most corrupt Administration in history. And you all willingly amputated your own moral legs as you tolerated Trump violating every moral belief you claimed to hold. He revealed your true inner evil selves.

You are filthy to the core.
not worthy of a reply. you are a brainless parrot.

Trump, DeSantis,.. ANYBODY has to be better than Biden. I think that we all are pretty much in agreement about that. Almost all of us anyways.
Trump is way worse than Biden.

And Biden's pretty bad.

Forum List

Back