What Is Trump's Problem With DeSantis?

What happened to may the best man win since they're in the same party?
I told you already.
Trump is about trump with fear of "Fair" competition.

He can't 'fairly' beat his competition, so he seeks to destroy them using lies and misinformation.

And yet he was spectacular at the job.

So spectacular he got the most votes of any President running for reelection and still got his ass beat by a senile, gaff prone, old man that ran his campaign with no huge rallies from his basement.

It's okay to admit you got suckered.

WW

41UbSM2vC8S._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Trump has always loved Trump first. He used fake patriotism as a popularist grift and some people bought it. It was never about MAGA. It was about him betting into the history books as President.

WW
BS

and how do you know what is in the depths of someone else's heart and soul?

Your post is presumptuous, arrogant, self-righteous... possibly projecting...

That's not bashing...that's a true statement.

Maybe it is maybe it isn't, but whether it's true not the fact that he came out and said that is going to cost him votes because it makes him sound like a sore loser even though he hasn't even run yet. Just my opinion anyways.

You know I honestly don't get it. I know that they both love America but Trump seems to be putting Trump first lately and ignoring his signature line of putting America first and DeSantis definitely could get the job done just as well.
DeSantis won't throw his hat in the ring as long as Trump is there. You hint on the truth that SeSantis is pretending to be Trump by parroting Trump's agenda that is at least so far popular. That makes DeSantis forever the bride'smaid and never the bride.

And so DeSantis's strategy is to wait for Trump to either drop out or be taken out, and then step up with a successful ready made agenda, courtesy of Donald T.

DeSantis isn't going to run.

It would be idiotic for him to antagonize Trump's Base.

Especially when there will be an open field in 2028 with no incumbent from either party.

Oh Please.......

I laugh at trump and his KKKult.
how ignorant sounding... guess you didn't know (or care?) that it was Dim party members who were members of the KKK years ago and who knows? Maybe that's still so..

learn some history. The party you support seemingly blindly is...

you know... you could just forget history altogether, save modern history.. Your favored party says its OK to murder helpless children

enough said. Period. End of Sentence

DeSantis isn't going to run.

It would be idiotic for him to antagonize Trump's Base.

Especially when there will be an open field in 2028 with no incumbent from either party.
Right! DeSantis won't run if Trump is still there.

But DeSantis will run and win if Trump drops out or is eliminated.

Maybe it is maybe it isn't, but whether it's true not the fact that he came out and said that is going to cost him votes because it makes him sound like a sore loser even though he hasn't even run yet. Just my opinion anyways.
Nope. It's good politics to keep DeSantis out. Just because you like Desantis doesn't mean this isn't a smart move for Trump.

The less competition there is in the primary, the less beat up Trump will be in the General by friendly fire.

The best way to win a battle is to convince your opponent not to fight it.

Trump doesn't have any real problem with DeSantis per se as the problem he has is with ANY rival.

He is a megalomaniac and is threatened by any who challenge the notion that he is the absolute top of the food chain.

DeSantis won't throw his hat in the ring as long as Trump is there. You hint on the truth that SeSantis is pretending to be Trump by parroting Trump's agenda that is at least so far popular. That makes DeSantis forever the bride'smaid and never the bride.

And so DeSantis's strategy is to wait for Trump to either drop out or be taken out, and then step up with a successful ready made agenda, courtesy of Donald T.
I think that's a very accurate assessment.

But Trump vs Pence, Pompeo and Haley is a landslide for Trump.

For the record I like Trump too I just don't like his arrogant attitude right now. Save it and use it for the left and the media not our comrades.

Forum List

Back