What Is Trump's Problem With DeSantis?

Trump doesn't have any real problem with DeSantis per se as the problem he has is with ANY rival.

He is a megalomaniac and is threatened by any who challenge the notion that he is the absolute top of the food chain.
prove it

link!

Oh, that's right... we're just supposed to believe everything some poster says w/o questioning... esp if he or she says something bad about Trump!

you must think we are all a bunch of morons... which begs the question of why you are here... I guess you like morons...

I just did. Trump said that DeSantis would be disloyal to him if he decided to run next year. What happened to may the best man win since they're in the same party?
Ask Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz, Lil Marco, Mitch McConnell

Trump doesn't have any real problem with DeSantis per se as the problem he has is with ANY rival.

He is a megalomaniac and is threatened by any who challenge the notion that he is the absolute top of the food chain.

Because he is the top.

You know I honestly don't get it. I know that they both love America but Trump seems to be putting Trump first lately and ignoring his signature line of putting America first and DeSantis definitely could get the job done just as well.
I totally agree with President Trump about the disloyalty factor. DeSantis would be doing Trump a disservice after Trump had to step in and rescue him from being beaten by the black male prostitute loving Andrew Gillum for Florida's governorship.

prove it

link!

Oh, that's right... we're just supposed to believe everything some poster says w/o questioning... esp if he or she says something bad about Trump!

you must think we are all a bunch of morons... which begs the question of why you are here... I guess you like morons...
You have not been here long enough to know me or know anything about my positions.

My referring to Trump's megalomania is observational and this has no bearing on my opinion of the job he did as President. I think he did a terrific job as President, myself.

I totally agree with President Trump about the disloyalty factor. DeSantis would be doing Trump a disservice after Trump had to step in and rescue him from being beaten by the black male prostitute loving Andrew Gillum for Florida's governorship.
You give Trump way too much credit. Which is exactly what he wants rubes like you to do.

prove it

link!

He is not wrong.

Dogmaphobe obviously he was a great president, but the true question is, is he going the right way to get elected again? I don't think so. At least I don't think I would vote for him again unless I had no other better options.

Dogmaphobe obviously he was a great president, but the true question is, is he going the right way to get elected again? I don't think so. At least I don't think I would vote for him again unless I had no other better options.

There literally are no better options
The end.

Here for those of you still in the dark about all of this.

The question is can he convince a very large number of moderates and people worried about outsourcing that his 4 years that he was elected to the office resulting in literal ass kissing of the rich and cutting the hell out of the safetynet instead of what he promised in 2016 that he made that resulted in winning the rust belt. Lets be honest, he needs union democrats, he needs moderates and he needs a broad mass of people that aint part of his base to come out for him. If he can't do this with the reality of that shitty 4 years of bs then he'll get stumped. I guess he likes to lose!!! The American people do not agree with you that he was a great president. That is just the way it is.

Personally, I like some things he done like the spaceforce, maintaining our nukes, remain in mexico and his outspokeness against defunding the police and very much don't agree with the violence of antifa or blm. So I aint 100% against him. IN fact because of his promises to stop outsourcing and bring our jobs back I voted for him in 2016. I just doubt me or the tens of millions of people like me will ever be fooled again. This is reality. Attacking people like a baby while going on about how much he wants to slash the hell out of everything is a sure loser.

You know I honestly don't get it. I know that they both love America but Trump seems to be putting Trump first lately and ignoring his signature line of putting America first and DeSantis definitely could get the job done just as well.
Trump has no problem with DeSantis. A Trump/Desantis ticket would blow the dems away, especially if Trump said "you get me for 4 years then Ron for 8"

Trump is feeble and senile. He needs two hands to lift a bottle of water and walks down gentle inclines like his shoelaces are tied together. The public is onto his self-aggrandizing lies and scams now.

DeSantis is too timid to stand up under the withering fire of the dog-eat-dog primaries and debates. He got completely tongue-tied by a simple question from his challenger which he should have anticipated.

The GOP really needs to start looking around for someone else.

Trump has no problem with DeSantis. A Trump/Desantis ticket would blow the dems away, especially if Trump said "you get me for 4 years then Ron for 8"

I agree but the problem is that Trump does seem to despise DeSantis. Checkout post #57.

Trump is a loser. He has never won the popular vote.

Forum List

Back