What is “Trumpism”?

I love dark people who speak fluent english, COMPLETELY assimilate, are law abiding, pay their own way, love American culture, history, traditions and values and shed a tear when our national anthem is played.
Do you know any of those?
i cant believe you said that to me.....so many times in the past you have shown the disdain you have for brown people legal or illegal...sorry loser i know better....

Do you love and respect all things AMERICA and the American Way
Americans aren't robots. That entire premise is bullshit. There are problems in America just like every other nation, and our ways aren't perfect. Far from it.
Do you vehemently support American sovereignty?
Sure. But feral, self proclaimed 'Sovereign Citizens' are trash.
Do you love and respect Americas rich history, our principles, values, traditions and culture?
Sure.
Do you seek to keep America American?
Sounds like magaturd sloganeering. Context, fuck face. Do a better job. If by keeping 'America American' you mean isolationism, then no.

Americans aren't robots. That entire premise is bullshit. There are problems in America just like every other nation, and our ways aren't perfect. Far from it.
True…and filthy Libs elect to hate America for it’s flaws versus love it for it’s achievements
Sure. But feral, self proclaimed 'Sovereign Citizens' are trash.
I agree…look no further than those whom inhabit all the blue shitholes of America
WOW!
Sounds like magaturd sloganeering. Context, fuck face. Do a better job. If by keeping 'America American' you mean isolationism, then no.
Well ofcourse it does….MAGAtards own all things America now as the hate America folks have conceded.
Nothing really trivial in this…encourage organic, approved immigration…..encourage ALL on our soil to assimilate, speak english and practice the American Way in all facets of life….respect Americas rich history, our principles, values, traditions and culture. Simple shit!

and filthy Libs elect to hate America for it’s flaws versus love it for it’s achievements
Then it's a good thing you hate those filthy Libs! Me, I have no time or energy to dedicate myself to that kind of hate. Different priorities, I guess...
I agree…look no further than those whom inhabit all the blue shitholes of America
Every 'Sovereign Citizen' I've had the displeasure to make contact with has had a similar entitled outlook/political stance in life to losers just like you, so I don't know what the fuck nonsense you are spewing about them being a blue state issue.
Well ofcourse it does….MAGAtards own all things America now as the hate America folks have conceded.
Have they? :dunno: News to me. Got a source for that bold claim, or are you bullshitin' some more?

That's pretty good. I was just going to describe it as knee-jerk dime-store patriotism for the slogan susceptible masses, so they do not have to think, only emotionally feel the orange thrill down the back of their leg. Yours is better.
Do you think you’d be offended by ‘Trumpism’ is you were the America / American First type like Mac1958 is not?

Do you think you’d be offended by ‘Trumpism’ is you were the America / American First type like Mac1958 is not?
I am the America first type. I get a pension and other benefits, to this day and indeed for the rest of my life, for being in that category for a long period of time.

I am the America first type. I get a pension and other benefits, to this day and indeed for the rest of my life, for being in that category for a long period of time.
You ought to let your typing fingers know you're the Americans First type.

We hear it thrown around all the time...right?
Is Trumpism nationalism?
Is it extreme patriotism?
Is it embracing and defending America’s right to sovereignty?
Is it the support and or display of core American values?
Is it preferring a likeminded society?

What is it and why do ‘some’ hold such discontent for it?
Cult adoration for one man.

There, fixed it.

We hear it thrown around all the time...right?
Is Trumpism nationalism?
Is it extreme patriotism?
Is it embracing and defending America’s right to sovereignty?
Is it the support and or display of core American values?
Is it preferring a likeminded society?

What is it and why do ‘some’ hold such discontent for it?
Trumpism is the extreme far-right ideology that attacks democracy, favoring dictatorial leadership and normalizes violence against progressive agendas and liberal cultures, while promoting full market deregulation. It is also anti-immigration and anti-free trade.

I would add "Cult adoration for, and obedience to, one profoundly damaged man-child."

:113:
Ever notice how miserable Trump & his lackeys such as Jordan are? Always pissing & moaning, rotten to the press, walking around with a long face looking like they want to rip somebody's head off?

What a way to live.

Ever notice how miserable Trump & his lackeys such as Jordan are? Always pissing & moaning, rotten to the press, walking around with a long face looking like they want to rip somebody's head off?

What a way to live.
That's the life of a Trumpster

Trumpism is an in-your-face, 24x7 never ending dog whistle. Except every human being can hear it. He never puts it down. And you willing rubes chase after it with your tongues flapping in the breeze.
He plays his supporters. He thinks they are morons. He has no respect for his supporters. They're just willingly useful idiots to him. The only thing that interests Trump....is Trump and how he benefits.
Doesn't read, doesn't think, wouldn't know policy if it ran up to him and stole his Quarter Pounder with Cheese, and a carnival barking fraud on top of it.
I hold discontent for it because I weep that our society has fallen to the level of thinking this kind behavior out of our politicians should be normalized.
somebody please tell dr Jill or kamala that biden has soiled yet another adult diaper

What a way to live.
These are profoundly weak people. They've all come together around one guy who's probably weaker than all of them.

Forum List

Back